Stuffed Phoenixfire Pepper is one of the new cooking recipes in Palia that is required for the Sear-Chef Bundle of Vault of the Flames Shrine in the Night Sky Island. The Sear-Chef Bundle requires 2 different ingredients and 2 cooking recipes that players have to collect and contribute to the bundle to complete it. One of the new cooking recipes is the Stuffed Phoenixfire Pepper which players have to first unlock and then make themselves using the required ingredients for it.
Want to know how to make Stuffed Phoenixfire Pepper then you are at the right place. We will tell you how to make Stuffed Phoenixfire Pepper in Palia.
How to Unlock the Stuffed Phoenixfire Pepper in Palia
Like every cooking recipe in Palia, players must first learn its recipe and it is the same for Stuffed Phoenixfire Pepper. Before players get to make the Stuffed Phoenixfire Pepper, they will have to unlock it. To unlock the Stuffed Phoenixfire Pepper, you simply need to go to Reth and open his Cooking Guild Store by pressing the G Button by standing next to him. If you scroll down in his Cooking Guild Store, you will be able to buy the Stuffed Phoenixfire Pepper recipe for 2,000 Gold. However, you need to be at least Level 7 in the Cooking Guild to buy the Stuffed Phoenixfire Pepper recipe so, make sure that you have leveled up your cooking experience enough to get the Stuffed Phoenixfire Pepper recipe.
How to Make the Stuffed Phoenixfire Pepper in Palia
Once you have the Stuffed Phoenixfire Pepper recipe, you will be able to make it using your cooking appliances. As each recipe requires certain cooking appliances and ingredients, it is the same for the Stuffed Phoenixfire Pepper. You will need 1x Standard Stove,1x Prep Station, and 1x Mixing Station to make the Stuffed Phoenixfire Pepper using the required ingredients which are the following.
- 1x Egg
- 1x Flour
- 1x Any Red Meat (Sernuk Meat or Chapaa Meat)
- 2x Spicy Peppers
- 1x Spice Sprouts
- 1x Cooking Oil
Follow the following steps to make the Stuffed Phoenixfire Pepper.
- Step 1: Interact with the Standard Stove and select the Stuffed Phoenixfire Pepper recipe to make.
- Step 2: Go to the Prep Station and interact with it to make Chopped Meat.
- Step 3: Interact with the Prep Station again to make Chopped Spice Sprouts.
- Step 4: Interact with the Prep Station again to make 2x Chopped Spicy Peppers.
- Step 5: Go to the Mixing Station and interact with it to make Spicy Pepper Paste.
- Step 6: Go to the Standard Stove and add all the ingredients you prepared one by one.
- Step 7: Complete the Flip action 2 times to complete cooking the Stuffed Phoenxicfire Pepper recipe.
Make sure to complete all of the above steps in under 2min 40s otherwise, you will get the Spoiled Food. After you have made the Stuffed Phoenixfire Pepper, you can contribute it to the Sear-Chef Bundle at the shrine in the Night Sky Island.
That is all related to how to make Stuffed Phoenixfire Pepper in Palia.