Pokemon Scarlet and Violet have many resources and materials that players can get throughout the game. The resources and materials are used for different things and you can get different sorts of buffs on your Pokemon to get through the certain part of the game easily or evolve your certain Pokemon. One of the most useful items in the game is Amulet Coin and players will get it after completing a certain objective of an NPC.
In this guide, we’ll tell you how to get the Amulet Coin and what’s its use in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet.
Getting Amulet Coin
Amulet Coin can be obtained from the Pokemon League Rep who is an NPC that can be found at the Northeast Medali Pokemon Center. When you reach the Pokemon Center, you’ll see an NPC in a suit and by talking to the NPC, he’ll tell you to beat the 5 trainers in the West Province (Area Three). All of the 5 Trainers have Pokemon of level 30-35 and if you have leveled up your Pokemon or come to this point after playing for hours then you should have these levels of Pokemon.
The battle against the Trainers is not hard, you can easily defeat them with your top Pokemon but the thing is that NPC won’t tell you the location of the trainers. You’ll have to find all of them on your own and beat them one by one. In order to find all of the trainers, you can follow the path described down below.
- Go to the West Province (Area Three) location and go down the road and you’ll see the first trainer on your left. Interact with the trainer and defeat him.
- Now, head straight down the Ravine down below and you’ll see the next trainer. Interact with him and defeat him.
- Now, you need to get back on the road. Go to the right side to reach the road and the next trainer will be standing on the side of the road. Interact with him and defeat him.
- Now, open the map and fly back to the Medali City (West) entrance. From there follow the road and you’ll see the fourth trainer on the side of the road. Interact with him and defeat him.
- Now, you need to go in the left direction and you’ll come up on the last trainer in front. Interact with him and defeat him.
You don’t have to take all of them down in a single run, you can defeat a trainer and then return to the Pokemon Center to regenerate the health of your Pokemon and then go to the next trainer. Once you’ve defeated all of them, return to the Medali Pokemon Center and talk with the NPC to receive Amulet Coin.
Use of Amulet Coin
When you get the Amulet Coin by Pokemon League Rep, it’ll be added to your inventory and if you select it, the description of the Amulet Coin says “An item to be held by a Pokemon. It doubles any prize money received as long as the holder joins the battle at least once.” Meaning, you’ll be able to get 100% more money when you complete an objective or any task if your Pokemon is holding the Amulet Coin. It is used to earn money a lot faster and it is one of the ways to earn money faster in the game because you’ll be going to spend a lot of money on the ingredients of the recipes, materials, and even accessories of your character.
To assign the Amulet Coin to a Pokemon, select the Amulet Coin from your bag and select use this item. It will let you select a Pokemon from your list. Select the Pokemon you want to hold the Amulet Coin and get a money buff. This way you can earn money faster and get things more easily from the shops on the world map.