In order to explore the Hyrule World more efficiently and discover more places, you will have to activate the Skyview Towers on the world map. One of the Skyview Towers that you can activate early in the game is Thyphlo Ruins Skyview Tower. It will reveal a couple of surface areas as well as a useful Sky Island from where you can get new Zonai Devices for yourself.
In this guide, we’ll tell you how to activate Thyphlo Ruins Skyview Tower in Tears of the Kingdom.
Thyphlo Ruins Skyview Tower Location in Tears of the Kingdom
Thyphlo Ruins Skyview Tower is located on the North side of the Hyrule Castle area. You can easily reach it in the early game by going around the Hyrule Castle. To see its exact location, you can use the Lookout Landing Skyview Tower and while in the air, open the Scope by pressing the Right stick Button and pin the tower by pressing the A Button.
You will have to go through the Hyrule Forest to reach the ruins area and once there at the Skyview tower, you will have to solve a puzzle to activate it.
How to Activate Thyphlo Ruins Skyview Tower in Tears of the Kingdom
Once you have reached the Thyphlo Ruins Skyview Tower, you will see an NPC standing by the console. By talking to him, he will tell you that the console is not working. You need to fix the console before you can use it to activate the tower. You can activate the Thyphlo Ruins Skyview Tower by the following steps.
- Look to the right side of the tower and you will see a platform in the air. Climb the tower from the side and stand on its ledge.
- Now, use the Ultrahand Ability to lower the platform.
- Now, jump on the platform and you will find two rockets on the platform. Use the Ultrahand Ability to attach the rockets to the platform and activate them to fly up.
- As you reach the top, jump and glide to the tower top.
- There will be another platform blocking the top gate of the tower. You need to move the platform from the gate and the console will start functioning again.
- Now, get down from the tower and interact with the console.
- Examine the center of the tower to blast off to the sky.
- Once you have scanned the area, use the Glider to safely come down to the Surface.
By activating the Thyphlo Ruins Skyview Tower, it will reveal the Thyphlo Ruins area and the Great Hyrule Forest area along with a few Sky Islands.