These are all the steps you must follow if you want to absolutely unlock all the characters in Shovel Knight Pocket Dungeon.
It is always nice to enjoy a new installment of the Shovel Knight license, and now with the launch of Pocket Dungeon, we have new adventures and a lot of characters that we will be able to unlock.
The good thing about all this is that it is quite simple to be able to obtain the complete collection of characters in Shovel Knight Pocket Dungeon, and basically we will be able to unlock them once we face them and defeat them on the level map.
It is also possible to constantly restart until some of the missing characters appear as level bosses so that they definitely join our ranks.
Unlock all characters in Shovel Knight Pocket Dungeon
In total we have 12 characters to unlock, and we tell you the special abilities they have and where they are obtained:
- King Knight – Damage is based on distance but deals 1 point of knockback damage, unlocks in the Lich’s Yard
- Specter Knight – When killing enemies he recovers two points of life but the potions damage him and he is in the courtyard of the lich
- Plague Knight – Reduces his life several points but is capable of poisoning enemies with attacks and bombs and is in the courtyard of the lich
- Mole Knight – Can swap positions with enemies and is located in the chromatic cavern
- Treasure Knigh – Deals bonus damage when hitting enemies and is found in the Chromatic Cavern
- Tinker Knight – You can gather metal in the level to build a mecha and it is located in the chromatic cavern
- Polar Knight – Critical hits freeze enemies in a chain for additional damage and is found on the flying machine
- Propeller Knight – The attack increases with each enemy eliminated and on top of it deals additional damage and is found on the flying machine
- Scrap Knight – You can place obstacles and even enemies and chests in your bag and replace them and you are in the flying machine
- Prism Knight – You can swap nearby enemies or you can choose to teleport a short distance and find yourself in the flying machine
- Shield Knight – Gains a damage barrier after a chain and can also survive a fatal hit per level but reduces his life to the maximum and can be found in the first portal of the Sanctuary master using all three keys
- Black Knight – Spends gems to improve his attack but this benefit decreases and can be found in the third portal of the Sanctuary master by investing 20,000 GP
The last two, unlike the previous ones, are not unlocked by defeating them but are located in special areas.
On some levels, you can have access to special areas like the Shrinemaster. And access to the first and third gates gives you the opportunity to unlock them.