The latest installment to the We Were Here Series, We Were Here Expeditions: The FriendShip lets players get back into the comfy co-op puzzle-solving experience. Players will get to complete various trials at The Isle of Friendship while communicating with each other using the walkie-talkies. However, there are some bugs regarding the voice chat and as communication is a key aspect of solving the asymmetrical puzzles, we will go over all the possible solutions for solving the voice chat issue in We Were Here Expeditions: The FriendShip.
How to Fix the Voice Chat in We Were Here Expeditions: The FriendShip
The voice chat can get bugged through various means in We Were Here Expeditions: The FriendShip. If you are facing an issue regarding voice chat, use the following steps to fix it.
- Make Sure the in-game Chat Volume is not muted.
- Select the correct mic input.
- Use the Steam Invite system if the in-game invite system is bugged.
- Whitelist the game for firewall/virus programs so, that it does not cause any issues.
- Run your game as an administrator.
- If the in-game voice chat is still bugged, then switch to the 3rd party voice chat app (Discord or TeamSpeak).
- Discord is also available on PlayStation and XBOX consoles so it shouldn’t be a problem to connect with your friend on any platform.
Check all of the methods mentioned above to see which one fixes your issue to enjoy the adventure with your friend and pass the trials for Friendship.