In Animal Crossing New Horizons there are various seasonal events that will come as the seasons of the year happen and the months go by. Being in real-time, if we have placed our playtime in the northern hemisphere we will find the special Easter event from this April 1 to the next 12. In this period of time, we will meet Zipper T. Bunny on our island and she will inform us that she has hidden various recipes for furniture from the special collection of the Egg on site. We will have to find them to make the collection, at the same time that we collect the 6 different types of eggs to use as material. Below and as part of this complete guide, we explain where they are hidden and what they are used for.
Where to find the 6 types of Easter Eggs
Keep in mind that throughout the duration of this Easter event we will find eggs in various places such as trees, fishing in areas of water and even in balloons, so the island will have many artificial resources in the form of decorated eggs more beyond the natural ones that we normally find. Without further delay, here is the complete list of the 6 types of eggs and where to find them:
- Terrestrial egg: we find it buried in the earth, star-shaped as if it were a fossil. We can dig it up with the help of the shovel.
- Cave egg: we find it when hitting stones with the shovel, a place from which nuggets of iron, gold and even sacks of berries (money) can come out.
- Wooded egg: we collect it by shaking deciduous trees (we will see them directly on the tree as if it were fruit.
- Woody egg: we obtain it by hitting trees with the help of our ax.
- Heavenly Egg: We can collect it from the gifts tied to floating balloons by bursting them with the help of the slingshot.
- Aquatic egg: it can be found when fishing in different areas of water (sea, river, and lakes).