As Dusk Falls is a story mode game in which your choices will build or alter the storyline. You’ll get many choices in the game along with the major choices. Whatever you choose, the story will build upon that choice. You’ll also unlock the achievements as you make the choices.
In this guide, we’ll tell you all the achievements that you can get in Chapter 3 of As Dusk Falls.
Chapter 3 – All Achievements
The achievements that you can get at the beginning of chapter 3 are the following.
- Better the Devil you know
- At the beginning of the chapter, Sharon will come to the Motel and she’ll talk to Vince about making this whole situation easy and helping each other. Vince will get two choices here and to get this achievement, you need to choose the “Warn About Pager” choice.
- Long arm of the law
- In the same scenario, if you choose the other choice that Vince has which is the “Don’t Warn Her”. You’ll get the Long Arm of the Law achievement.
For the next achievement in this chapter, you need to have Michelle at the Hotel in good health. It means that you have ended chapter 2 with Vince, Michelle, and Injured Jim. If all these conditions are fulfilled then you can unlock this next achievement.
- Second Chance
- Vince and Michelle will have a conversation in which Vince will get two choices whether to take the money or sue the airline. Choose any 1 from the choices and Michelle will talk about saving their marriage. Vince will get two choices here. You need to choose the “We can work at it” choice and you’ll unlock the Second Chance achievement.
You can get the next achievement during the Drove Bear into the Woods checkpoint in Jay’s story. The two achievements that you can get are the following.
- While burying the body in the ground, Bear and Jay will see that the stranger is still alive. Bear will tell Jay to still bury him. Jay will get three choices from which you need to choose the “Refuse” choice. After choosing it, you need to pass all the QTEs and this will let the stranger run away from there alive and you’ll get this achievement.
- Buried Alive
- In the same scenario, when Jay gets the choices, you need to choose the “Obey” choice. Jay will continue burying the stranger and you’ll get this achievement.
At the end of the chapter, when you get attacked by Tyler or Dante, you can get 2 more achievements.
- She’s Coming with us
- When Vince gets attacked by Tyler or Dante, you need to fail the QTEs. This will let Sharon take Zoe hostage with her. If you have won the fight against Tyler or Dante, you need to talk to Sharon and select the “This isn’t necessary” choice and then you need to tell Sharon that “I’ll kill you”. This will make Sharon mad and she will take Zoe with her and you’ll get this achievement.
- Take me instead
- When Vince gets attacked by Tyler or Dante, you need to successfully pass all the QTEs and Vince will fire a warning shot on Sharon to stop her. Jay will not shoot Vince and while talking with Sharon, you need to select the “I Can Help You” dialogue. You’ll get this achievement when they take Vince a hostage.