As Dusk Falls is a story mode game in which your choices will build or alter the storyline. You’ll get many choices in the game along with the major choices. Whatever you choose, the story will build upon that choice. You’ll also unlock the achievements as you make the choices.
In this guide, we’ll tell you all the achievements that you can get in Chapter 6 of As Dusk Falls.
Chapter 6 – All Achievements
At the beginning of the chapter, you can get 1 or 2 achievements depending upon how you ended the 5th chapter. If you and Vanessa stayed as lovers, then You and Vanessa will go together to the National Park. If you and Vanessa said goodbyes to each other then only Jay will come to the National Park.
The achievements that you can get when Jay and Vanessa come to the National Park are the following.
- Into the Wild
- Jay and Vanessa will run from the FBI and you need to successfully complete all the QTEs. If Vanessa gets taken away, don’t worry about it. You’ll reach a waterfall after the QTEs and you need to select the “Jump” choice to get this achievement. If Vanessa is still with you, then you’ll also get this achievement.
- Almost Made it
- When Jay and Vanessa reach the forest, you’ll get a choice to flee or surrender. If you surrender, you’ll get this achievement. If you flee, just fail the QTEs and an FBI agent will grab you from the cliff and you’ll get arrested and unlock this achievement.
If you have said goodbye to Vanessa, you’ll come to the National Park alone and you can get the following achievement.
- Free Bird
- Jay will be sitting alone at the park and a Forest Ranger will come there. The Ranger will tell Jay that you don’t need to run for your whole life and it is never too late to do the right thing. You’ll get two choices and you need to select the “Surrender” option. Now, this achievement will only unlock if Jay has never been in a fight nor killed anyone. So, if you have been in a fight in the previous chapters or killed anyone, you have to replay and choose a different choice to make things right at this point. If your storyline is perfect then Forest Ranger will let Jay go and you’ll unlock this achievement.
At the end of the chapter, you’ll unlock the achievements on the basis of the story, if Jay has escaped to Canada, you can unlock two achievements. If Jay has been arrested then you can also unlock two different achievements.
If Jay has escaped to Canada, you can get the following achievements.
- Breaking Bread
- When Jay tells Zoe that she must hate him for what his family did to her. Zoe will get two choices and you need to select the “I Don’t Hate You” choice. After the dialogues, you need to select the “No, you’re not” choice and you’ll unlock this achievement.
- Most Wanted
- When Jay tells Zoe that she must hate him for what his family did to her. Zoe will get two choices and you need to select the “Your family ruined my life” choice. Jay will tell Zoe to call the cops and Zoe will get two choices. You need to select the “Turn Him In” choice to get this achievement.
If Jay has been arrested, you can get the following achievements.
- Enough is Enough
- While talking to Jay in prison, you need to select the “You looked out for me” choice and after the dialogues, you need to select the “No more Trauma” choice. You’ll unlock this achievement by choosing these choices.
- Stay of Execution
- Jay will be in prison and he will about to get executed and the state executioner will get a call to commute his sentence. For this, jay needs to be completely innocent, meaning Jay didn’t kill anyone, jay didn’t get into any fight, and Jay didn’t run over the cop at the start of this chapter. If you have played Jay’s story in this way and get arrested then at the time of the execution, Jay’s sentence will be commuted and you’ll get this achievement.