As Dusk Falls: Chapter 5 (Paradise Found) All Achievements
As Dusk Falls is a story mode game in which your choices will build or alter the storyline. You’ll get many choices in the game along with the major choices. Whatever you choose, the story will build upon that choice. You’ll also unlock the achievements as you make the choices.
In this guide, we’ll tell you all the achievements that you can get in Chapter 5 of As Dusk Falls.
Chapter 5 – All achievements
At the start of the chapter, you can get two achievements if you have ended chapter 4th as a fugitive. The achievements that you can get are the following.
- To get this achievement, all you have to do is play darts with a guy in the bar. Just press the A button to throw the darts on the board and you’ll get this achievement.
- Plead the 5th
- If Jay gets arrested after playing the darts by failing the QTEs, then you can get this achievement. If you get arrested in chapter 4, you don’t get to play the darts, meaning you won’t be able to unlock the bullseye achievement but you’ll be able to unlock this achievement. After Jay is arrested, you need to choose the following dialogues on the screen throughout the conversation. Select “I’m fine”, “Don’t I get A Lawyer”, “Don’t Answer”, ”Where’s the Lawyer”, “I Swear I’m Innocent”, and “I Didn’t do anything”. By going through all of the conversations with these choices, you’ll unlock this achievement.
Later in the chapter, Dante will come to Paul’s place where Sharon is staying and you can get two achievements at this place. The achievements are the following.
- Cuba Libre
- After Dante finds out that Sharon is in the house with Paul, Paul will get two choices either to help Sharon or Dante. For this achievement, you need to Help Sharon and escape with her.
- In the same scenario, you need to choose the “Help Dante” choice and pass the gun to Dante. Sharon will get arrested and you’ll get this achievement.
At the end of this chapter, Jay and Vanessa will go to Todd’s party and you can get three achievements after the party. The achievements are the following.
- Heart to Heart
- Once you are at the party, Jay will see Todd and Vanessa in a room and Jay gets two choices. Choose the “Wait Outside” choice and then when the next choices appear, choose the “Leave Them”. After that, Jay will get two choices again when Vanessa finds you. Choose the “Let him get away with it” choice and ditch the party with Vanessa. After that, you’ll reach the campground and Vanessa will ask you to tell the truth and Jay will get two choices. Choose the “Come Clean” choice and you’ll get this achievement.
- Bonnie & Clyde
- Follow the previous scenario and after telling the truth about yourself to Vanessa, Vanessa will kiss Jay and you’ll get two choices. Choose the “Kiss her Back” choice and after that, Vanessa will tell Jay that she would like to come to Canada with you. Choose the ”I Do ” choice and you’ll get this achievement.
- You’re on your Own
- You can follow the same scenario as above and when Vanessa tells you that she’d like to come to Canada, you need to choose the “It’s too dangerous” choice. It will unlock this achievement.
Terra Nil – How to Create the Forest Biome
There are a number of biomes that players will have to repopulate on each map of the game. Biomes are the main goals of each map and after completing the initial goals, you will unlock the biome goals that you will have to complete. One of the biomes that players will have to create is the Forest which is essential for calling certain animals.
In this guide, we’ll tell you how to create the Forest Biome in Terra Nil.
Creating the Forest Biome
The Forest Biome is among the trickiest biomes to create because it can only be populated on Nutritious Ash Tiles. As the map’s soil will be dull and when you clean the soil, it will not contain any Nutrition. However, if you planted some Fynbos Flowers, it will spread some nutrition on the tiles that can be used to turn them into a forest. Now, in order to plant the Fynbos Flowers, you will have to create Fynbos Biome which can only be done by Beehive tool.
Once you have made enough of Fynbos Biome, it will unlock a new tool named “Solar Amplifier”. Solar Amplifier is one of the Tier 2 Buildings and it will cost 30 Leaves to plant. It needs electricity to work so, you will have to place it in the vacancy of the Turbine. Make sure that the Turbine is also near the Fynbos Biome so, you can target it when the Solar Amplifier is installed.
Click the Solar Amplifier and then select the area of the Fynbos Biome to start a fire. After selecting the area where you want to start a fire, it will turn the Fynbos Biome and the near area of the biome into Ash Tiles and you will see certain tiles on which you will be able to place another tool named “Arboretum” Arboretum can be placed on the Husks of the burnt buildings and it will create a forest in its surrounding by using the Nutritious Ash Tiles.
You can place it on all of the burnt buildings in the required area to turn it into the Forest Biome. For the rest of the area, you can use the Irrigator to grow greenery again and start installing the other buildings.
Terra Nil – How to Create Wetlands Biome
The Wetlands Biome is one of the biomes that players will have to repopulate on different maps of the game. As you complete the starting tasks of the map, you will unlock new quests of populating the map with a certain percentage of different biomes.
In this guide, we’ll tell you how to create the Wetlands Biome in Terra Nil.
Creating Wetlands Biome
The Wetlands Biome can only be repopulated near the water area and it should be on a low level. Meaning, if there is a tile that is near the water but the surface is higher, then the Wetlands will not be able to populate there. You can only populate the Wetlands Biome on a low level near the Water. In order to start creating the Wetlands Biome, you will be required a tool named “Hydroponium”. Players will have to unlock the Hydroponium tool either by completing the starting tasks on the game or growing greenery on almost all of the map.
When you unlock the tasks for biomes, you will also unlock several tools under Tier 2 Buildings. The starting tools will only show under the Tier 1 Buildings which can be seen by pressing the 1 Key on the Keyboard. In order to view the Tier 2 Buildings, press the 2 Button on the Keyboard. The Tier 2 Buildings are specifically for the biomes and you will unlock Hydroponium under Tier 2 buildings.
The Hydroponium Tool can only be planted on Irrigator which is on a low level near the water. Now, if you have placed some of the Irrigator near the water on a low level, then you can place the Hydroponium on the Irrigator to start turning the Green Land into a Wetlands Biome. It will cover a certain area in the Wetlands Biome. The Hydroponium tool costs 50 Leaves and if you don’t have an Irrigator on a low level near the water, then you will have to plant some irrigator tools near the water on the map. After that, place the required number of Hydroponium tools on Irrigator to complete the Wetlands Biome task.
Terra Nil – How to Create Fynbos Biome
There are different biomes that players will have to restore in each map of the game. As you complete the starting tasks of the map, you will unlock new quests of populating the map with a certain percentage of different biomes. One of the biomes that players will have to repopulate is Fynbos Biome.
In this guide, we’ll tell you how to create Fynbos Biome in Terra Nil.
Creating Fynbos Biome
As from the name of Fynbos Biome, players will have to populate the required area on the map with Fynbos Flowers to create the Fynbos Biome. Fynbos Flowers can only be generated with a tool named “Beehive”. Players will have to unlock the Beehive tool either by completing the starting tasks on the game or growing greenery on almost all of the map.
It will unlock new tools for you and if you have completed the 100% greenery task, you will get the task of populating the map with different biomes. Now, when you unlock the tasks for biomes, you will also unlock several tools under Tier 2 Buildings. The starting tools will only show under the Tier 1 Buildings which can be seen by pressing the 1 Key on the Keyboard. In order to view the Tier 2 Buildings, press the 2 Button on the Keyboard.
You will see a couple of new tools in Tier 2 Buildings and one of them will be the Beehive. Beehive requires a grown tree to place on and it will provide you with Leaves and Fynbos Flowers. Placing a Beehive will cost you 35 Leaves and it will populate the area with Fynbos Flowers around the tree. It will increase the progress bar of Fynbos Biome in your tasks and you need to place a certain number of Beehives in order to complete the Fynbos Biome task.