As Dusk Falls is a story mode game in which your choices will build or alter the storyline. You’ll get many choices in the game along with the major choices. Whatever you choose, the story will build upon that choice. You’ll also unlock the achievements as you make the choices.
In this guide, we’ll tell you all the achievements that you can get in Chapter 5 of As Dusk Falls.
Chapter 5 – All achievements
At the start of the chapter, you can get two achievements if you have ended chapter 4th as a fugitive. The achievements that you can get are the following.
- To get this achievement, all you have to do is play darts with a guy in the bar. Just press the A button to throw the darts on the board and you’ll get this achievement.
- Plead the 5th
- If Jay gets arrested after playing the darts by failing the QTEs, then you can get this achievement. If you get arrested in chapter 4, you don’t get to play the darts, meaning you won’t be able to unlock the bullseye achievement but you’ll be able to unlock this achievement. After Jay is arrested, you need to choose the following dialogues on the screen throughout the conversation. Select “I’m fine”, “Don’t I get A Lawyer”, “Don’t Answer”, ”Where’s the Lawyer”, “I Swear I’m Innocent”, and “I Didn’t do anything”. By going through all of the conversations with these choices, you’ll unlock this achievement.
Later in the chapter, Dante will come to Paul’s place where Sharon is staying and you can get two achievements at this place. The achievements are the following.
- Cuba Libre
- After Dante finds out that Sharon is in the house with Paul, Paul will get two choices either to help Sharon or Dante. For this achievement, you need to Help Sharon and escape with her.
- In the same scenario, you need to choose the “Help Dante” choice and pass the gun to Dante. Sharon will get arrested and you’ll get this achievement.
At the end of this chapter, Jay and Vanessa will go to Todd’s party and you can get three achievements after the party. The achievements are the following.
- Heart to Heart
- Once you are at the party, Jay will see Todd and Vanessa in a room and Jay gets two choices. Choose the “Wait Outside” choice and then when the next choices appear, choose the “Leave Them”. After that, Jay will get two choices again when Vanessa finds you. Choose the “Let him get away with it” choice and ditch the party with Vanessa. After that, you’ll reach the campground and Vanessa will ask you to tell the truth and Jay will get two choices. Choose the “Come Clean” choice and you’ll get this achievement.
- Bonnie & Clyde
- Follow the previous scenario and after telling the truth about yourself to Vanessa, Vanessa will kiss Jay and you’ll get two choices. Choose the “Kiss her Back” choice and after that, Vanessa will tell Jay that she would like to come to Canada with you. Choose the ”I Do ” choice and you’ll get this achievement.
- You’re on your Own
- You can follow the same scenario as above and when Vanessa tells you that she’d like to come to Canada, you need to choose the “It’s too dangerous” choice. It will unlock this achievement.