As Dusk Falls is a story mode game in which your choices will build or alter the storyline. You’ll get many choices in the game along with the major choices. Whatever you choose, the story will build upon that choice. You’ll also unlock the achievements as you make the choices.
In this guide, we’ll tell you all the achievements that you can get in Chapter 5 of As Dusk Falls.
Chapter 5 – All achievements
At the start of the chapter, you can get two achievements if you have ended chapter 4th as a fugitive. The achievements that you can get are the following.
- To get this achievement, all you have to do is play darts with a guy in the bar. Just press the A button to throw the darts on the board and you’ll get this achievement.
- Plead the 5th
- If Jay gets arrested after playing the darts by failing the QTEs, then you can get this achievement. If you get arrested in chapter 4, you don’t get to play the darts, meaning you won’t be able to unlock the bullseye achievement but you’ll be able to unlock this achievement. After Jay is arrested, you need to choose the following dialogues on the screen throughout the conversation. Select “I’m fine”, “Don’t I get A Lawyer”, “Don’t Answer”, ”Where’s the Lawyer”, “I Swear I’m Innocent”, and “I Didn’t do anything”. By going through all of the conversations with these choices, you’ll unlock this achievement.
Later in the chapter, Dante will come to Paul’s place where Sharon is staying and you can get two achievements at this place. The achievements are the following.
- Cuba Libre
- After Dante finds out that Sharon is in the house with Paul, Paul will get two choices either to help Sharon or Dante. For this achievement, you need to Help Sharon and escape with her.
- In the same scenario, you need to choose the “Help Dante” choice and pass the gun to Dante. Sharon will get arrested and you’ll get this achievement.
At the end of this chapter, Jay and Vanessa will go to Todd’s party and you can get three achievements after the party. The achievements are the following.
- Heart to Heart
- Once you are at the party, Jay will see Todd and Vanessa in a room and Jay gets two choices. Choose the “Wait Outside” choice and then when the next choices appear, choose the “Leave Them”. After that, Jay will get two choices again when Vanessa finds you. Choose the “Let him get away with it” choice and ditch the party with Vanessa. After that, you’ll reach the campground and Vanessa will ask you to tell the truth and Jay will get two choices. Choose the “Come Clean” choice and you’ll get this achievement.
- Bonnie & Clyde
- Follow the previous scenario and after telling the truth about yourself to Vanessa, Vanessa will kiss Jay and you’ll get two choices. Choose the “Kiss her Back” choice and after that, Vanessa will tell Jay that she would like to come to Canada with you. Choose the ”I Do ” choice and you’ll get this achievement.
- You’re on your Own
- You can follow the same scenario as above and when Vanessa tells you that she’d like to come to Canada, you need to choose the “It’s too dangerous” choice. It will unlock this achievement.
The Spirit and The Mouse: The Old Man and The TV (Quest) – Walkthrough
After meeting Lumion the Spirit and getting to East Street of the Town, you’ll get a quest named “The Old Man and the TV” in which you have to fix the Antenna above the Café. Lumion will tell you to help the Old Man because happiness gives spirit power.
In this guide, we’ll tell you how to complete the Old Man and the TV in the Spirit and the Mouse.
The Old Man and The TV
After listening to the conversation between the Old Man and the Bartender, Lumion will tell you to help the Old Man by fixing the Antenna so he can watch his show. Look in front of the Café and you’ll see chairs. Go towards the chairs and jump on one of the chairs and then jump on the platform. You’ll see dialogue on the screen which will tell you to shock the glowing objects. Press Y to shock the objects and you’ll get Energy. Shock all of the objects on the Platform to gather the Energy and then go to the left side and jump up then jump up on the right side and follow the path. Go up the platform and go to the right side.
Keep shocking the objects to gather the Energy. You’ll see a pattern on the wall that you can climb up. Climb on the pattern and then leave when you reach the next platform. Go straight on the path and you’ll meet the Kibblin-Box. The Kibblin-Box will require 25 Energy to turn on the East Antenna. You need to gather the Energy by shocking the Glowing objects in the area. You can get 25 Energy by shocking all of the objects on your path to the roof. Shock all of the plants and objects on the roof to gather the Energy. Once you’ve 25 Energy, interact with the Kibblin-Box again and feed him the Energy.
After feeding him the Energy, he’ll tell you to help 2 Kibblins in the area and he’ll be able to power up the Antenna. He’ll remove the Camouflage of the Kibblins so you can see them. One of the Kibblins will be standing on the roof. Go and talk to him and he’ll tell you to rotate the Antennas to align them in the direction of the East Antenna. Go down and you’ll meet the other Kibblin that will tell you to find 5 Fallen Letters so he can put them back in the mailboxes. After rotating the Three Antennas and finding all of the Fallen Letters, return to the Kibblins and they’ll return to the Kibblin-Box and the Kibblin-Box will be available to Power Up the East Antenna.
Return to Kibblin-Box on the roof and talk to him, select the option “Do It” to activate the Antenna. A cutscene will start in which the Antenna will turn back on and the show will start on the TV. Go down to the Café and listen to the conversation. After that, Happiness will appear on the floor. Grab the Happiness to finish the quest.
The Spirit and The Mouse: The Spirit and The Mouse (Quest) – Walkthrough
After reaching the Top of the Electric Pole, Lila the Mouse will get struck by lightning and fall down in the Townhall. Lila the Mouse will survive but she will hear a spirit talking to her.
In this guide, we’ll tell you how to complete the Spirit and the Mouse quest in The Spirit and the Mouse.
The Spirit and the Mouse (Quest)
Lila will start to hear a Spirit in her head when she gets conscious. She’ll realize that her body has changed and a Spirit is calling her back again on the Electric Pole. After the incident, Lila has now powers that will let her move quickly through the Electrical Wireboxes. The Spirit’s name is Lumion and he will tell Lila to use the Electrical Wirebox to come back up on the Electric Pole. Go near the Electrical Wirebox and interact with it to move to the other Electrical Wirebox. Go to the right side and Shock on the Electric Rod to free the Spirit.
After freeing the Spirit, dialogues will start and after the dialogues, The Spirit will tell you to go to East Street of the Town. Go back to the Electrical Wirebox you came up from and use it again to go down. Go towards the main gate of the Townhall to go to East Street. When you reach the door, you’ll see two wooden planks on the bottom level of the door, use the Shock power to remove the planks and enter East Street. A cutscene will play in which you’ll get to see the whole Residential Area.
After the cutscene, go to the right side and climb up to the outside of the window of the Café. You’ll need to listen to the Old Man and the Bartender and the quest will be ended.
The Spirit and the Mouse: The Lightning Rod (Quest)– Walkthrough
There is a huge thunderstorm in the town and Lila the mouse had a long night. The mouse has come to a town named Sainte-et-Claire. The Mouse is going through the streets of the town and hears the villagers of the town from outside their houses. One of the villagers has lost her favorite Scarf and the Scarf has flown away and got stuck on top of the Pole. Lila the Mouse has thought to bring back the Scarf to the Villager to make a change in this town.
In this guide, we’ll tell you how to complete the Lightning Rod in The Spirit and the Mouse.
The Lightning Rod
The Scarf of the Villager is stuck on top of an Electric Pole and you have to climb up on the pole to get Scarf back. You’ll reach South Square which is Sainte-et-Claire Townhall. Once you get control of the mouse again, you need to go straight and climb on the platform in front. You need to climb the off-white pattern on the platform to reach the upper floor of the platform. Press the jump action to grab the pattern and start going up and you’ll reach a metal platform.
Go to the right side and go up from the Wooden planks, jump on the box and you’ll see a fuse box. Go right from there and you’ll reach the Electric Pole. Once you get there, a Cutscene will start in which Lila the Mouse will climb the Electric Pole and start freeing the scarf from the pole. The Thunderstorm gets wilder and a Lightning Strike will hit Lila and the quest will be ended there.