As Dusk Falls: Chapter 4 (Shima) All Achievements
As Dusk Falls is a story mode game in which your choices will build or alter the storyline. You’ll get many choices in the game along with the major choices. Whatever you choose, the story will build upon that choice. You’ll also unlock the achievements as you make the choices.
In this guide, we’ll tell you all the achievements that you can get in Chapter 4 of As Dusk Falls.
Chapter 4 – All Achievements
For the first achievement of this chapter, you need to end the 3rd chapter with Holts taking Vince hostage. By doing this, you’ll be able to unlock this achievement.
- At the beginning of the chapter, Sharon and Tyler will have an argument about the cabin, and Jay will come back sit and sit in the car. Vince will tell him to unlock the doors so he can leave. Jay will get two choices and in order to get the achievement, you need to select the “Unlock Door” choice.
Later in the chapter, you’ll play a story of a kid named Ash. Ash will go into the forest looking for a fort and he will find a camp. He’ll go inside the camp and look around but he’ll hear Bear coming inside the camp and he hides inside the camp. After he ran away from the camp, you’ll be able to unlock two achievements.
- Trail of Breadcrumbs
- Dante will find Ash on the road or if Ash gets caught by Bear, Dante will question him in the hospital. Dante will ask Ash where he was and what happened to him. You’ll need to choose the “Reveal Cabin” choice and this will unlock this achievement.
- Cabin? What Cabin?
- In the same scenario, if you hide information about the cabin from Dante, you’ll get this achievement. Select the “Keep Cabin a Secret” choice.
At the end of the chapter, there are four different achievements that you can get but for one of these achievements, you’ll have to make sure that Ash didn’t reveal the cabin. The achievement that you can get by doing this is the following.
- Brothers in Arms
- Jay will have a conversation with the family at the cabin which will get heated and Jay will leave and run into the forest. Tyler will chase Jay and Jay will climb up the tree. Tyler will also climb the tree but he’ll slip and grab a branch of the tree with his fingers. Jay will get two choices here but you need to select the “Save Tyler” choice and you’ll unlock this achievement.
For the rest of the three achievements, you can get it if you have told Dante about the cabin with Ash. The achievements are the following.
- Once A Holt
- Jay will be having a conversation with his family and Sharon will notice that there is someone near and she’ll shoot a cop which will lead to a shootout. Jay will get two choices here. You need to select the “Help Family” choice to get this achievement.
- No Going Back
- When jay gets the choices, you need to select the “Abandon Them” choice. Jay will grab the gun and run into the forest and gets chased down by a cop. Pass all the QTEs and jay gets cornered by a cop. Jay will get two choices here. You need to select the “Shoot Cop” choice to get this achievement.
- Hands in the Air
- You can get this achievement in multiple ways. You only need to get arrested as Jay to get this achievement. If you have chosen to help your family, surrender after the shootout to get this achievement. If you have chosen to abandon the family, after the chase down by a cop, choose the “Surrender” choice to get this achievement. If you fail all the QTEs in the chase, Jay will also get arrested.
Resident Evil 4 Remake – How to Defeat the Two Giants
As players progress ahead in Chapter 11, they will get to defeat the Two Giants near the Storeroom. The Two Giants that you need to defeat are a normal Giant and an Armored Giant. The normal giant is the same one as Chapter 4 where you defeated the first Giant. However, the Armored Giant is a bit tricky to defeat as it does not take any damage from bullets.
In this guide, we’ll tell you how to defeat the Two Giants in Resident Evil 4 Remake.
Defeat Normal Giant
When the fight starts, you need to focus on the normal giant. You need to shoot its head or feet with the Shotgun or Pistol until a Parasite comes out of its back. After that, you need to deal more damage to him either by throwing a grenade or shooting bullets until he falls down on his feet. Aggress towards him and do the melee attack to use the Knife on Parasite. It will deal great damage to him. Once you have done that, it will only take a few more shots until he falls down for good.
Defeat Armored Giant
While fighting the Normal Giant, keep your distance from the Armored Giant and once the Normal Giant is defeated, you need to use Grenades on the Armored Giant to deal damage. If you don’t have any grenades, worry not until Luis tells you to wait for him. Luis will go out and you will have to survive until Luis comes back. Luis will bring a pack of TNT and you need to lure the Giant to Luis.
Luis will attach the TNT Pack to the back of the giant and then you need to shoot the TNT Pack when the Armored Giant is in the middle of the arena. When you hit the TNT, it will down the Armored Giant and you need to use the console in the arena to open the metal hatch in the middle of the arena. If the Giant is in the middle, it will go down in the Lava and the fight will be over. If not then you need to lure him into the middle and then use the console to drown him in the Lava.
Resident Evil 4 Remake – How to Restore Power to Elevator in Underground Laboratory
During Chapter 10, Leon will get thrown down in Underground and players will have to make their way up to the Castle. However, reaching the Castle will take a lot of time because you will have to do certain tasks in order to get back up. One of the main tasks that players will have to do is to restore the power to the Elevator when they reach the Underground Laboratory.
In this guide, we’ll tell you how to restore power to the elevator in Resident Evil 4 Remake.
Restoring Power to the Elevator
When you reach the Underground Laboratory, you will see certain switches that will blow out the Liquid Nitrogen and when you get to the Elevator, you will find the note which tells you about restoring the power to the Elevator. You need to go through the door on the left and as you go ahead, you will see a vision of an enemy named “Verdugo” who is like an Alien. Follow the following steps to restore the Power to the Elevator in Underground Laboratory.
- Go through the Door on the left of the Elevator and go on the path until you reach a locked door.
- Go inside a small room on the right side of the locked door and you will see a switch. Interact with the Switch to unlock the door.
- Now, go ahead and be ready to evade the attack of Verdugo. Make your way to the back of the Laboratory and you will find the Circuit Breaker.
- Interact with the Circuit Breaker to restore the Power to the Elevator.
Stay Alive Until the Elevator Comes Down
After restoring the Power, you will be starting to get chased by Verdugo. You need to make your way back to the Laboratory and stay alive until the Elevator comes down. It can take 3 – 5 minutes for the elevator to come down and in the meantime, you can either defeat Verdugo or outrun him.
Keep running in the tunnels and stay close to the Liquid Nitrogen Switches. When you see that Verdugo is aggressing towards you, press the switch to blow out Liquid Nitrogen on Verdugo. It will stun Verdugo and you will be able to Melee Verdugo as well as shoot him. You need to keep doing that until a small cutscene of the Elevator starts in which it will come down to the Laboratory. When that happens, you need to go back to the Laboratory and go inside the Elevator to go further up.
Resident Evil 4 Remake – How to Get CQBR Rifle
There are a number of weapons for each type of weapon in the game and one of the most necessary weapons in the game is Rifle. You will unlock different types of Rifles in the game but one of the most useful rifles is CQBR Rifle which is an Assault Rifle that can take out enemies more swiftly. However, this weapon is a late-game weapon but it can also be found in Chapter 10 of the game.
In this guide, we’ll tell you how to Get CQBR Rifle in Resident Evil 4 Remake.
Getting CQBR Rifle
The CQBR Rifle can be found in the Library Area of the Castle during Chapter 10. In Chapter 9, you will get to go to the library while playing with Ashley to solve the Clock Puzzle and later the Mausoleum Lamp Puzzle. If you have paid attention in the library area when you get the “Bunch of Keys” Key Item, there will be a Square Lock Box on the wall and if you open the Square Lock Box, you will get the CQBR Rifle.
Now, in order to open the Square Lock Box, you will be required to have a key item named “Cubic Device” that can be found between the Armory and the Grand Hall area of the Castle. You will be able to obtain the Cubic Device in Chapter 9 as well as in Chapter 10 so if you have not obtained it in Chapter 9, it is advised to get it in Chapter 10.
Once you have the Cubic Device, go to the opened door on the right side of the Headless Statue and enter the room that leads to the library. Make your way to the library and you will get to kill a couple of Knights. Go to the end of the library and go up the staircase. As you go up, look at the wall in front and interact with the Square Lock Box. Set the Cubic Device in the required position and unlock the Square Lock Box to get the CQBR Rifle.
CQBR Rifle also consumes the ammo of a regular Rifle so, you will be able to craft it with 10x Gunpowder and 1x Resources (L). If you have missed the CQBR Rifle in Chapter 10, you will also be able to buy it from the Merchant in Chapter 11. He will also give you a discount of 30% but it would still cost you a lot of money.