As Dusk Falls is a story mode game in which your choices will build or alter the storyline. You’ll get many choices in the game along with the major choices. Whatever you choose, the story will build upon that choice. You’ll also unlock the achievements as you make the choices.
In this guide, we’ll tell you all the achievements that you can get in Chapter 4 of As Dusk Falls.
Chapter 4 – All Achievements
For the first achievement of this chapter, you need to end the 3rd chapter with Holts taking Vince hostage. By doing this, you’ll be able to unlock this achievement.
- At the beginning of the chapter, Sharon and Tyler will have an argument about the cabin, and Jay will come back sit and sit in the car. Vince will tell him to unlock the doors so he can leave. Jay will get two choices and in order to get the achievement, you need to select the “Unlock Door” choice.
Later in the chapter, you’ll play a story of a kid named Ash. Ash will go into the forest looking for a fort and he will find a camp. He’ll go inside the camp and look around but he’ll hear Bear coming inside the camp and he hides inside the camp. After he ran away from the camp, you’ll be able to unlock two achievements.
- Trail of Breadcrumbs
- Dante will find Ash on the road or if Ash gets caught by Bear, Dante will question him in the hospital. Dante will ask Ash where he was and what happened to him. You’ll need to choose the “Reveal Cabin” choice and this will unlock this achievement.
- Cabin? What Cabin?
- In the same scenario, if you hide information about the cabin from Dante, you’ll get this achievement. Select the “Keep Cabin a Secret” choice.
At the end of the chapter, there are four different achievements that you can get but for one of these achievements, you’ll have to make sure that Ash didn’t reveal the cabin. The achievement that you can get by doing this is the following.
- Brothers in Arms
- Jay will have a conversation with the family at the cabin which will get heated and Jay will leave and run into the forest. Tyler will chase Jay and Jay will climb up the tree. Tyler will also climb the tree but he’ll slip and grab a branch of the tree with his fingers. Jay will get two choices here but you need to select the “Save Tyler” choice and you’ll unlock this achievement.
For the rest of the three achievements, you can get it if you have told Dante about the cabin with Ash. The achievements are the following.
- Once A Holt
- Jay will be having a conversation with his family and Sharon will notice that there is someone near and she’ll shoot a cop which will lead to a shootout. Jay will get two choices here. You need to select the “Help Family” choice to get this achievement.
- No Going Back
- When jay gets the choices, you need to select the “Abandon Them” choice. Jay will grab the gun and run into the forest and gets chased down by a cop. Pass all the QTEs and jay gets cornered by a cop. Jay will get two choices here. You need to select the “Shoot Cop” choice to get this achievement.
- Hands in the Air
- You can get this achievement in multiple ways. You only need to get arrested as Jay to get this achievement. If you have chosen to help your family, surrender after the shootout to get this achievement. If you have chosen to abandon the family, after the chase down by a cop, choose the “Surrender” choice to get this achievement. If you fail all the QTEs in the chase, Jay will also get arrested.