As Dusk Falls is a story mode game in which your choices will build or alter the storyline. You’ll get many choices in the game along with the major choices. Whatever you choose, the story will build upon that choice. You’ll also unlock the achievements as you make the choices.
In this guide, we’ll tell you all the achievements that you can get in Chapter 4 of As Dusk Falls.
Chapter 4 – All Achievements
For the first achievement of this chapter, you need to end the 3rd chapter with Holts taking Vince hostage. By doing this, you’ll be able to unlock this achievement.
- At the beginning of the chapter, Sharon and Tyler will have an argument about the cabin, and Jay will come back sit and sit in the car. Vince will tell him to unlock the doors so he can leave. Jay will get two choices and in order to get the achievement, you need to select the “Unlock Door” choice.
Later in the chapter, you’ll play a story of a kid named Ash. Ash will go into the forest looking for a fort and he will find a camp. He’ll go inside the camp and look around but he’ll hear Bear coming inside the camp and he hides inside the camp. After he ran away from the camp, you’ll be able to unlock two achievements.
- Trail of Breadcrumbs
- Dante will find Ash on the road or if Ash gets caught by Bear, Dante will question him in the hospital. Dante will ask Ash where he was and what happened to him. You’ll need to choose the “Reveal Cabin” choice and this will unlock this achievement.
- Cabin? What Cabin?
- In the same scenario, if you hide information about the cabin from Dante, you’ll get this achievement. Select the “Keep Cabin a Secret” choice.
At the end of the chapter, there are four different achievements that you can get but for one of these achievements, you’ll have to make sure that Ash didn’t reveal the cabin. The achievement that you can get by doing this is the following.
- Brothers in Arms
- Jay will have a conversation with the family at the cabin which will get heated and Jay will leave and run into the forest. Tyler will chase Jay and Jay will climb up the tree. Tyler will also climb the tree but he’ll slip and grab a branch of the tree with his fingers. Jay will get two choices here but you need to select the “Save Tyler” choice and you’ll unlock this achievement.
For the rest of the three achievements, you can get it if you have told Dante about the cabin with Ash. The achievements are the following.
- Once A Holt
- Jay will be having a conversation with his family and Sharon will notice that there is someone near and she’ll shoot a cop which will lead to a shootout. Jay will get two choices here. You need to select the “Help Family” choice to get this achievement.
- No Going Back
- When jay gets the choices, you need to select the “Abandon Them” choice. Jay will grab the gun and run into the forest and gets chased down by a cop. Pass all the QTEs and jay gets cornered by a cop. Jay will get two choices here. You need to select the “Shoot Cop” choice to get this achievement.
- Hands in the Air
- You can get this achievement in multiple ways. You only need to get arrested as Jay to get this achievement. If you have chosen to help your family, surrender after the shootout to get this achievement. If you have chosen to abandon the family, after the chase down by a cop, choose the “Surrender” choice to get this achievement. If you fail all the QTEs in the chase, Jay will also get arrested.
The Spirit and The Mouse: The Old Man and The TV (Quest) – Walkthrough
After meeting Lumion the Spirit and getting to East Street of the Town, you’ll get a quest named “The Old Man and the TV” in which you have to fix the Antenna above the Café. Lumion will tell you to help the Old Man because happiness gives spirit power.
In this guide, we’ll tell you how to complete the Old Man and the TV in the Spirit and the Mouse.
The Old Man and The TV
After listening to the conversation between the Old Man and the Bartender, Lumion will tell you to help the Old Man by fixing the Antenna so he can watch his show. Look in front of the Café and you’ll see chairs. Go towards the chairs and jump on one of the chairs and then jump on the platform. You’ll see dialogue on the screen which will tell you to shock the glowing objects. Press Y to shock the objects and you’ll get Energy. Shock all of the objects on the Platform to gather the Energy and then go to the left side and jump up then jump up on the right side and follow the path. Go up the platform and go to the right side.
Keep shocking the objects to gather the Energy. You’ll see a pattern on the wall that you can climb up. Climb on the pattern and then leave when you reach the next platform. Go straight on the path and you’ll meet the Kibblin-Box. The Kibblin-Box will require 25 Energy to turn on the East Antenna. You need to gather the Energy by shocking the Glowing objects in the area. You can get 25 Energy by shocking all of the objects on your path to the roof. Shock all of the plants and objects on the roof to gather the Energy. Once you’ve 25 Energy, interact with the Kibblin-Box again and feed him the Energy.
After feeding him the Energy, he’ll tell you to help 2 Kibblins in the area and he’ll be able to power up the Antenna. He’ll remove the Camouflage of the Kibblins so you can see them. One of the Kibblins will be standing on the roof. Go and talk to him and he’ll tell you to rotate the Antennas to align them in the direction of the East Antenna. Go down and you’ll meet the other Kibblin that will tell you to find 5 Fallen Letters so he can put them back in the mailboxes. After rotating the Three Antennas and finding all of the Fallen Letters, return to the Kibblins and they’ll return to the Kibblin-Box and the Kibblin-Box will be available to Power Up the East Antenna.
Return to Kibblin-Box on the roof and talk to him, select the option “Do It” to activate the Antenna. A cutscene will start in which the Antenna will turn back on and the show will start on the TV. Go down to the Café and listen to the conversation. After that, Happiness will appear on the floor. Grab the Happiness to finish the quest.
The Spirit and The Mouse: The Spirit and The Mouse (Quest) – Walkthrough
After reaching the Top of the Electric Pole, Lila the Mouse will get struck by lightning and fall down in the Townhall. Lila the Mouse will survive but she will hear a spirit talking to her.
In this guide, we’ll tell you how to complete the Spirit and the Mouse quest in The Spirit and the Mouse.
The Spirit and the Mouse (Quest)
Lila will start to hear a Spirit in her head when she gets conscious. She’ll realize that her body has changed and a Spirit is calling her back again on the Electric Pole. After the incident, Lila has now powers that will let her move quickly through the Electrical Wireboxes. The Spirit’s name is Lumion and he will tell Lila to use the Electrical Wirebox to come back up on the Electric Pole. Go near the Electrical Wirebox and interact with it to move to the other Electrical Wirebox. Go to the right side and Shock on the Electric Rod to free the Spirit.
After freeing the Spirit, dialogues will start and after the dialogues, The Spirit will tell you to go to East Street of the Town. Go back to the Electrical Wirebox you came up from and use it again to go down. Go towards the main gate of the Townhall to go to East Street. When you reach the door, you’ll see two wooden planks on the bottom level of the door, use the Shock power to remove the planks and enter East Street. A cutscene will play in which you’ll get to see the whole Residential Area.
After the cutscene, go to the right side and climb up to the outside of the window of the Café. You’ll need to listen to the Old Man and the Bartender and the quest will be ended.
The Spirit and the Mouse: The Lightning Rod (Quest)– Walkthrough
There is a huge thunderstorm in the town and Lila the mouse had a long night. The mouse has come to a town named Sainte-et-Claire. The Mouse is going through the streets of the town and hears the villagers of the town from outside their houses. One of the villagers has lost her favorite Scarf and the Scarf has flown away and got stuck on top of the Pole. Lila the Mouse has thought to bring back the Scarf to the Villager to make a change in this town.
In this guide, we’ll tell you how to complete the Lightning Rod in The Spirit and the Mouse.
The Lightning Rod
The Scarf of the Villager is stuck on top of an Electric Pole and you have to climb up on the pole to get Scarf back. You’ll reach South Square which is Sainte-et-Claire Townhall. Once you get control of the mouse again, you need to go straight and climb on the platform in front. You need to climb the off-white pattern on the platform to reach the upper floor of the platform. Press the jump action to grab the pattern and start going up and you’ll reach a metal platform.
Go to the right side and go up from the Wooden planks, jump on the box and you’ll see a fuse box. Go right from there and you’ll reach the Electric Pole. Once you get there, a Cutscene will start in which Lila the Mouse will climb the Electric Pole and start freeing the scarf from the pole. The Thunderstorm gets wilder and a Lightning Strike will hit Lila and the quest will be ended there.