In this guide, we explain how you can access the DLC Crossover Stories for Assassin’s Creed Valhalla and Odyssey, what requirements there are, and in what order you should play them since the story is divided between the two games.
The latest free DLC for Assassin’s Creed Valhalla came as a surprise, as it is a crossover with Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. Kassandra and Eivor, the protagonists of the last two Assassin’s, are found in Assassin’s Creed Crossover Stories, each kitty DLC for both Valhalla and Odyssey.
These are free expansions, so do not expect more than two or three hours of play on each title, but it is very interesting to see how the points of view of Eivor (he or she interchangeably) and Kassandra (she is the canonical character collide ).
As this is a shared story between the two games, it can be confusing, especially if you have both games and want to play both: how do you access the missions, and in what order?
Assassin’s Creed Crossover Stories: In What Order to Play AC Valhalla and Odyssey DLCs
If you only have Valhalla or if you only have Odyssey, you can play their respective DLC without fear of not understanding the story, since they also take place on different islands: Corfu in Odyssey, Skye in Valhalla.
That said, if you have both games, it is recommended that you start with the Assassin’s Creed Odyssey DLC, as it better establishes the reason for this encounter of two characters separated by more than a thousand years, and it is the logical temporal order (AC Odyssey came out two years before, and it is set 13 centuries before, after all).
I haven’t finished AC Odyssey and / or Valhalla, can I play the DLCs?
The answer is yes, both from a narrative and a technical point of view.
Now we will explain the requirements to be able to access the crossover missions and where to find them, but first, we want to make it clear that, although it is not essential to have finished the respective games to understand the story, it is, obviously, highly recommended to get all the references and don’t do “auto spoilers” of games, especially in Kassandra’s story.
That said, these are missions not directly related to the main story, and seeing the two characters interact is already a source of enjoyment.
How to start the DLC in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey
Make sure in both cases that the game is updated to the latest version. It is not necessary to have passed the story, in fact, the only thing you should have completed is Chapter 1 of the story and have reached Megáride.
From there you must go to the port of Sami in Kefalonia, and look for the mission ” Who we love ” to go to Korfu.
How to start the DLC in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla
In AC Valhalla you need to raise the settlement to level 4 and have completed the Valka missions so that it will settle in Ravensthorpe.
Once that is done, you will find Edys, a friend of Valka, who will take you on the mission ” A Fated Encounter ” and will start the crossover on the Isle of Skye.
Overwatch 2: Kiriko All Abilities
Overwatch 2 has been launched with new content for players that also includes new characters. There are 3 new characters in Overwatch 2 and one of them is a supporting character named Kiriko. Kiriko is a supporting hero that is necessary for the competitive composition in Overwatch. Kiriko has a unique playstyle that will let players play her as a healer, aggressive, or even DPS hero.
In this guide, we’ll be telling you all the abilities of Kiriko in Overwatch 2.
Kiriko is a supporting hero in overwatch 2 but with the abilities set that she has she can be played as an aggressive or DPS hero. Mostly her abilities support allies to heal or make them invulnerable for a short period of time but she can also climb walls and directly teleport to the allies to help them. Other than healing, she also shoots a projectile that deals increased critical damage. Players would be able to play her in different playstyles and support their team in a unique way.
Kiriko has the following abilities:
- Healing Ofuda: Her primary fire is healing talismans that seek targeted allies.
- Kunai: Her secondary fire is a sharp projectile that deals increased critical damage. The projectile will deal 40 – 120 damage depending on the body shot or headshot.
- Wall Climb: Movement with Kiriko is far more fun because she can climb the walls that she jumps on which makes her very good in rotation or flanking.
- Swift Step: This ability allows her to directly teleport to an ally. She’ll also be to teleport through the walls. This ability has a cooldown of 7 seconds.
- Protection Suzu: This ability will let Kiriko shoot an arcing projectile which will cause allies to become invulnerable for a short period of time. This projectile will also cleanse the negative effects on the allies. This ability has a cooldown of 14 seconds.
- Kitsune Rush: Kitsune Rush is Kiriko’s ultimate ability which let her summon a fox spirit. This spirit runs in a forward direction while leaving a path that will increase movement speed, attack speed, and cooldowns of allies.
Overwatch 2: How to Do Super Jump with Mercy Hero
Overwatch has various heroes with different types of heroes and one of the top-notch support heroes is Mercy. Mercy is a powerful healer with a versatile moveset that allows her to provide healing from her unique resurrection ability. One particular trick that players had done with Mercy is Super Jump which allows players to jump over the tall structures on the map.
In this guide, we’ll tell you how you can do Super Jump in Overwatch 2 with Mercy.
Doing a Super Jump with Mercy
Players have been spamming Super Jump with Mercy in Overwatch 1 and over the years, the developers have tweaked the super jump technique so the players cannot spam this movement technique in the matches. But it is still very good and in Overwatch 2, you can actually do the Super Jump with Mercy the same way you did in Overwatch. There were some rumors that developers have completely fixed this and players would not be able to do it but it still works in overwatch 2 but not as good as it was in overwatch.
To do the super jump, it is important for you to be near one of your allies. Once you are near your ally, you need to point your crosshair to the ally and use the Guardian Angel ability. This will pull you close to an ally and you need to point in the direction and then let go of the Guardian Angel’s ability to jump in the direction you are pointing. In overwatch 1, it was easy to do the super jump because you didn’t have to point in the direction, you just take off high up in the air but in overwatch 2, you’ll have to specifically flick in the direction after using the Guardian Angel ability.
The Super Jump in overwatch 2 will take some practice to master and you can also jump backward by flicking your mouse down. It will bounce you up in the backward direction but you’ll not get that high in the air, if you have a good movement then you’ll be able to dodge enemies or flank them easily while doing the Super Jump.
Overwatch 2: Sojourn All Abilities
Overwatch 2 is live now and there is a lot of new content in the game for players to enjoy. One of the new contents includes new heroes that are been added in overwatch 2. The new characters are of different roles and one of the characters is a DPS character named Sojourn. She is a high mobility damage dealer and players will be able to deal a ton of damage to the enemies.
In this guide, we’ll be telling you all the abilities of Sojourn in Overwatch 2.
Sojourn is a DPS (Damage-per-second) hero who mainly focuses on dealing maximum damage to the enemies. Her main choice of weapon and her abilities focus on dealing high damage. If a player has a crispy aim then he’d/she’d be able to single-shot the enemies with a headshot. Her abilities allow her weapon to charge up when you deal damage to an enemy and you’d be able to deal higher damage to the next enemy when your weapon is charged.
Sojourn’s abilities are listed down below:
- Railgun: Railgun is her Primary Weapon that shoots rapid-firing projectiles and upon hitting the enemies the projectiles will charge the rifle. After her weapon is charged, right-clicking will shoot the charged projectiles which will do more damage than the primary shots.
- Power Slide: Power Slide is an ability that will let her slide in a direction that will give her a movement boost and performing the jump action while sliding will result in a high jump.
- Disruptor Shot: The Disruptor Shot is an energy field that can be shot at enemies and the enemies that are inside the energy field will get slowed down and take damage from it.
- Overclock: Overclock is the Ultimate of Sojourn that allows her Railgun to auto charge energy for a short duration and shooting the enemies with charged shots in the ultimate will pierce them.