Confirmation on how to unlock the Mystery Gift feature in Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl
Here we bring you an interesting compilation recently shared that is related to one of the most prominent titles in the catalog on the hybrid console. This time we are talking about Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl.
In the text below, you can find information on how to take advantage of the game’s Mystery Gift function, necessary to receive content and bonuses. This is what has been confirmed:
- The Mystery Gift feature is activated in the Jubilee City TV Headquarters, specifically by speaking to a character on Floor 3
- The gift can be received by Internet or password
- This is how we can receive Pokémon, objects, clothes, money, and statues
At the moment it has been confirmed how to get the Platinum Pokémon costumes for our avatar within this remake. They are as follows:
- Step 1: Players must purchase Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl either physically or digitally before the expiration deadline, which is February 21, 2022.
- Step 2: Once the game comes out on November 19, 2021, players must launch the game and play the story until they unlock the Mystery Gift feature. It will take about two hours to get it.
- Step 3: After unlocking the Mystery Gift feature, click the Receive via Internet tab. The gift should appear on the screen and you should be able to download it.
- Step 4: After downloading the gift, the accessory will be available in the clothing menu to equip the character.
Resident Evil 4 Remake – How to Get Bolt Thrower Weapon
There are number of weapons in Resident Evil 4 Remake that players will get as they progress through the game as well as by buying from the Merchant’s Shop. One of the powerful weapons in the game is Bolt Thrower which is actually a Crossbow that can take down the normal enemies in one hit.
In this guide, we’ll tell you how to get the Bolt Thrower weapon in Resident Evil 4 Remake.
Getting the Bolt Thrower
Bolt Thrower is one of the Weapons that can only be bought from the Merchant. Players will unlock the Merchant in the Second Chapter of the game and you will be able to buy the Bolt Thrower right away. But the price for Bolt thrower in the Second Chapter will be 10,000 Ptas. If you don’t buy it in the second chapter and wait until the third chapter, you will be able to buy it for 8,000 Ptas.
Once you have reached the church, make your way to the Merchant’s new location and he will give the discount of 20% on the Bolt Thrower. It is the best time to buy the Bolt Thrower in the game. Select the Bolt Thrower in the Buy section of the shop to buy it. However, you will also be required to have bolts in order to use it.
The Bolt Thrower comes with only 3 Bolts and you can pick them up after killing the enemies but it would be better if you have the recipe for the bolts as well. In order to get the recipe, you would also have to buy it from the Merchant. The Bolt Recipe will cost you 6,000 Ptas. So, the total cost on Bolt Thrower weapon would cost you 16,000 Ptas, if you buy it in the second chapter or 14,000 ptas, if you buy it in the third chapter.
Resident Evil 4 Remake – How to Get Spinels
Spinels is the special currency in Resident Evil 4 Remake that players can get through different ways. Most of the players might not consider getting this currency but this currency can get you one of the most useful items in the game. Spinels is mainly used for Trading items with Merchant and you can get handful of items from him with Spinels.
In this guide, we’ll tell you how to get Spinels in Resident Evil 4 Remake.
There are two major ways from which you can get Spinels in Resident Evil 4 Remake.
- Complete Merchant Requests
- Kill Tough Enemies
The primary way of getting the Spinels is by completing the requests of Merchant. You will find the requests near the Merchant’s Shop or at random place in a location. The request will be on a note and there are two types of notes. One would be White like a normal Note and the other one would be Blue. All of these requests can be found along the main journey of the story and its your choice either you want to complete the requests or not.
All of the requests will denote an area as well where you would have to do a specific task, i.e. Shoot Blue Medallions, shoot rats, kill mini-boss, etc. By completing these requests, you will have to go to the Merchant and by talking to Merchant, he will give you the total number of spinels for completion of requests.
Another way to get Spinels is by killing the tough enemies. You will find these enemies at random spots in the main journey. However, you will get a very low number of Spinels from killing the tougher enemies and you might not be able to get the items from trading the Spinels. The better way to get Spinels is through completing the requests so, make sure to accept the request by picking up the notes and then complete the requests to get the Spinels.
Resident Evil 4 Remake – How to Trade Spinels for Items
Trading is one of the new mechanics added to the Resident Evil Remake series and in the new Resident Evil 4 Remake, players will be able to trade a special currency named Spinels for useful items. If you have been getting Spinals and you don’t know what to do with them then hold on to them and read along the guide to know what Spinels can get you in the game.
In this guide, we’ll tell you how to trade Spinels for items in Resident Evil 4 Remake.
Trading at Merchant
Spinels can only be traded at the Merchant’s Shop. In order to get access to his shop, you will have to unlock Merchant. Merchant is unlocked automatically at the beginning of the Second Chapter. Once you have unlocked Merchant, you will be able to Buy & Sell Items, Upgrade Weapons, and Trade Spinels for Items from him.
You will find Merchant in random locations as you progress through the main story of the game. In order to Trade Items, follow the following steps.
- Interact with Merchant to access the Shop.
- Select the Trade option of the Shop or Change the Tab to TRADE.
- Select the Item you want to get in exchange of Spinels.
- Hold down the respected button to trade the item with required number of Spinels.
After trading the item, the item will be stored in your inventory.
List of All Items for Trade
As players progress through the game, they will see addition to the Trade list at Merchant’s Shop and players can get the following items by trading Spinels.
- Treasure Map: Village – 1x Spinel
- Treasure Map: Castle – 5x Spinel
- Treasure Map: Island: 5x Spinel
- Punisher – 5x Spinel
- Laser Sight – 10x Spinel
- High-Power Scope – 7x Spinel
- TMP Stock – 8x Spinel
- Red 9 Stock – 9x Spinel
- Matilda – 10x Spinel
- Matilda Stock – 12x Spinel
- Attache Case: Black – 8x Spinel
- Attache Case: Red – 12x Spinel
- Yellow Herb – 3x Spinel
- Exclusive Upgrade Ticket 1 – 30x Spinel
- Exclusive Upgrade Ticket 2 – 40x Spinel
- 10x Gunpowder – 2x Spinel
- 10x Gunpowder – 3x Spinel
- Yellow Diamond – 3x Spinel
- Red Beryl – 4x Spinel
- Elegant Mask – 2x Spinel
- Chalice of Atonement – 3x Spinel
- Velvet Blue – 1x Spinel
- Gold Token – 3x Spinel
This list also contains the new game+ items and you can get the items in each playthrough.