Evil Dead: The Game has four types of classes and each of them has its own playstyle. Players can choose the class that they like and its playstyle.
In this guide, we break down the hunter class and tell you about the starting perks of each character in this class.
Hunter Class Breakdown
The Hunter class is the best for the ranged weapons as they can hold much more ammo than any other class as well and can help the team with the ammo as well if they need it. They use less stamina than any other class and they are also the best class in finding the loot. If you like to play with long-ranged weapons mostly guns then this class will suit you the most.
There are four characters in the hunter class that you can pick from and they are the following.
- Ash Williams (Evil Dead 2)
- Ed Getley
- Kelly Maxwell
- Amanda Fisher
All Hunter Perks
Each character starts with its own unique set of perks. These perks are not the ones that you equip on the Talent Tree Skill for the characters. All the starting perks for each character in the hunter class are the following.
Ash Williams (Evil Dead 2)
- Exorcist: Activating this ability will exorcise a demon from any possessed survivor or basic unit. The ability will also drain some Infernal Energy is used on a possessed elite or boss unit. The Infernal Energy reduction is 15% and it has a 60 seconds cooldown.
- Treasure Hunter: You can see supply crates through walls at close range.
- I’m the Guy with the Double-Barrel: You’ll start the match with the Double-Barrel Shotgun weapon. This skill is unlocked on level 10 of Ash Williams (Evil Dead 2).
- Weapon Master, Double-Barrel: The Double-Barrel weapon will have increased attack speed, balance bar, damage, and dismemberment damage. This skill will unlock on level 25 of Ash Williams (Evil Dead 2).
- It’s A Trap: When activated, the ability allows you to use a flashlight that can detect and temporarily disarm demon traps. This ability has a duration of 40 seconds and a cooldown of 60 seconds.
- Enduring Light: It increases the battery life of your flashlight by 100%.
- Weapon Master, Crossbow: The Crossbow weapon will have increased attack speed, balance bar, damage, and dismemberment damage. This skill is unlocked on level 10 of Ed Getley.
- The Collector: When defeating enemies, there’s an increased chance that they’ll drop items. It also improves the chance of finding creative higher rarity items. This skill is unlocked on level 25 of Ed Getley.
- Slipshot: When activated, you will be able to dodge attacks without using stamina, and your ranged attacks will cause bleeding damage to enemies for a short period of time. The ranged bleed will cause a 20% bleed for 5 seconds. It has a 60 seconds cooldown.
- Weapon Master, Meat Hammer: The Meat Hammer weapon will have increased attack speed, balance bar, damage, and dismemberment damage.
- Countershot: After a successful dodge, the following ranged attack will temporarily inflict bleeding damage on your enemy. It also increases the weapon damage by 5% per second. This skill is unlocked on level 10 of Kelly Maxwell.
- Battle Frenzy: The longer that you’re in ongoing combat, the more your melee damage increases. It also gives extra damage of 2% per second. This skill is unlocked on level 25 of Kelly Maxwell.
- Ammo For Days: When activated, you will be able to fire your weapon without using any ammo temporarily. It has a 7 seconds duration and a 90 seconds cooldown.
- Trusty Sidearm: Start the match with a pistol.
- Weapon Master, Pistol: The pistol weapon will have increased attack speed, balance bar, damage, and dismemberment damage. This skill is unlocked on level 10 of Amanda Fisher.
- Accuracy Counts: When using a ranged weapon, your damage dealt is increased with consecutive hits. Damage increase per consecutive hit is 2%. This skill is unlocked on level 25 of Amanda Fisher.