Evil Dead: The Game has four types of classes from which the players can select a total of thirteen characters. These four classes are different from each other and have their own playstyle. The classes for choosing the characters are the following:
There is a total of four players in a party and each person can choose a character from one class and that will be their playstyle.
In this guide, we tell you the best build for the Hunter Ash Williams.
Hunter: Ash Williams
The Hunter class is the best for the ranged weapons as they can hold much more ammo than any other class as well and can help the team with the ammo as well if they need it. They use less stamina than any other class and they are also the best class in finding the loot.
Ash Williams is one of Hunter’s characters that players can select from, along with Ed Getley, Kelly Maxwell, and Amanda Fisher. There are basic skills for every character in the game as well without upgrading the tree sill set. The basic skills for Ash Williams Hunter are the following.
- Active Skill: Activating this ability will exorcise a demon from any possessed survivor or basic unit. The ability will also drain some Infernal Energy is used on a possessed elite or boss unit.
- Treasure Hunter: You can see supply crates through walls at close range.
- Weapon Master, Boomstick: The Boomstick weapon will have increased attack speed, balance bar, damage, and dismemberment damage.
- This Is My Boomstick: You’ll start the match with a Boomstick weapon.
Best Build for Hunter Ash Williams
The Hunter class is most useful in the ranged weapons so the talent tree skills must be the ones that increase the ranged damage and increase the damage of the weapons as well. The hunter playstyle is more focused on dealing damage rather than playing support so the talent tree skills will also focus on that and while using the hunter class, there should be a player in the squad who is playing the support character so he can assist you in healing and recovering from the damage you take.
The skills and perks required for the best Hunter Ash Williams build are the following.
- Long Shot: It’s a level four skill and it increases the range of ranged weapons by 50%.
- Hollow Points: It’s a level four skill and it increases ranged weapon damage by 25%.
- Divide and Conquer: It’s a level two skill and it increases dismemberment damage of ranged weapons by 15%.
- Firm Grip: It’s a level two skill and it reduces the recoil of ranged weapons by 35%.
- Fear No Evil: It’s a level two skill and it reduces the amount of fear received from any source by 10%.
- Tougher Than Hell: It’s a level two skill and it reduces the amount of damage received by 5%.
- Deadly From a Distance: It’s a level three skill and it increases ranged weapon damage when targets are farther than a certain distance by 15%.
- Last Chance: It’s a level three skill and it increases the damage dealt by the last bullet in a gun by 20%.
- Deadly Up Close: It’s a level three skill and it increases ranged damage when targets are within a certain range by 15%.
With these skills equipped your long-ranged weapons will deal more damage in any scenario.