We tell you how to get absolutely all the supreme in Far Cry 6 and also what each of them does so that you make the most of them in the games.
At the time of our games to Far Cry 6, we can make ourselves a large number of weapons that we can even modify, but above all, the supreme ones stand out, which could be said to be abilities or a series of backpacks that grant us special attacks.
Although we have already clarified what we consider to be the best combination of supreme and weapon to destroy in Far Cry 6, the truth is that there are six other supreme remainings that are worth knowing where to get and exactly what they do.
So we help you to know the location of all the supreme in Far Cry 6 and also what each of them does so that you take full advantage of them.
How to get all the Supreme in Far Cry 6 and what each of them do
In total, we have seven supreme, these super special weapons or skill backpacks that we carry on our back and that if we obtain all of them we will get the achievement or trophy called “backpacker”.
You can buy all of them from Juan but not at any time, and you will have to reach a certain rank or even overcome the odd mission to unlock it.
Realize that they will not be free because you will require depleted uranium and you can find it in all anti-aircraft guns.
- Exterminator, this is an initial supreme with the ability “Armageddon Strike” that launches a series of rockets that target enemies and explode on impact.
- Ghost , you can buy it from Juan from the beginning and it has the ability called “Venom saved” that is capable of creating chaos by launching poisonous gas on the battlefield and that can even make enemies face each other.
- The supreme Volta, which you can also buy from Juan at the beginning, has the ability called “the boost”, which emits an EMP pulse capable of taking down enemies, but also disabling security systems and even enabling vehicle hijacking.
- Another supreme is furious that you can buy from Juan, available at rank 3, and that has the “mad fire” ability capable of emitting an explosive ring capable of roasting enemies.
- You also buy the Supreme Medic from Juan and it is available at rank 4, enabling the “medicine zone”, which allows us to revive ourselves and quickly heal ourselves and nearby allies, ideal for cooperative.
- The supreme Gladiator that you buy from Juan and available at rank 5 with the “juice injector” ability that increases our speed and health, and unleashes our machete abilities against any enemy.
- Finally the supreme Triator that is obtained as a reward for completing the mission where we must return the relics of the Triad and that is capable of marking enemies in cover even through walls, combining it with the rifle the Wand that is capable of shoot through structures.
If you get all of them, you will get the trophy or achievement called “backpacker”.
Far Cry 6: How to Fish
Far Cry 6 is designed around another huge open world for players to explore. And while the overall theme of the game is once again reclaiming territory from an evil dictator, there are plenty of optional activities you can engage in along the way. This includes Fishing, which is a minigame that almost seems to have become a must-have feature of all modern open-world games these days. In any case, here is how to fish in Far Cry 6 if you want to put down your assault rifle for a moment and spend an afternoon pulling a rope.
Fishing in Far Cry 6
Fishing in Far Cry 6 is unlocked at the beginning of the game as part of the tutoring missions on the first island. Once you have access to the fishing rod, you can go to any body of water, press and hold L1 / LB to open the weapon wheel, select your fishing rod, and then launch it. Then you need to slowly wind the line to attract the fish.
When taking a bite, use the onscreen prompts to move the right analog stick against the way the fish is pulling, while holding down L2 to roll the fish. Everything is quite intuitive.
Your fishing pole can be upgraded by interacting with the tackle box, which is located on the ground where you see the hook icon on your map.
Here you can change your float/lure and upgrade your fishing line and reel. You will need to use them to catch some of the toughest fish in the game, so be sure to use them if you are looking to catch all of them.
Far Cry 6: How To Easily Beat Jose Castillo Boss Fight
In Far Cry 6 you will meet a lot of colorful people while controlling the protagonist Dani Rojas, although not all of them are your friends. As one of Antón Castillo’s favorite henchmen, General José Castillo is one of those people that you probably better never know. Here’s everything you need to know about how to beat José Castillo in Far Cry 6.
At some point in Far Cry 6, the game opens and requires Dani to complete missions and objectives to liberate the occupied areas of Yara, the game’s fictional island. These areas are separated into different segments that are controlled by specific people.
To the west, Madrugada is governed by Antón Castillo’s nephew, General José Castillo. This antagonist is as bad as he gets, serving as a slaver who controls the poisonous Viviro tobacco that gives the president his power.
How to beat José Castillo in Far Cry 6
When you meet José Castillo in Far Cry 6, he will not be on an equal footing. Instead, the general will be in his helicopter for the duration of the fight. To deal with this, you’ll want Dani to use her Rocket Supreme, as it deals 40% damage to her.
To restore the rest of José Castillo’s health during their fight in Far Cry 6, use a rifle like the M16S and equip it with explosive cartridges. Spice up a lot of these and be sure to take cover behind the control tower to avoid the incoming rockets.
Get enough shots until his health bar runs out and you’ll have defeated El Presidente’s Western General in no time.
That’s everything you need to know about how to beat José Castillo in Far Cry 6. If you’re still looking for more information on the game, be sure to check out the entire guide wiki.
Far Cry 6: How to Upgrade Vehicles
In Far Cry 6, you rely heavily on vehicles to help protagonist Dani Rojas around Yara sow the seeds of revolution. And while it’s great to use normal cars to get from point A to point B, you definitely want to improve your ride on the road. Here’s everything you need to know about how to upgrade Far Cry 6 vehicles.
Upgrade vehicles in Far Cry 6
To get started, you’ll want to open the Travel menu by pressing the touchpad. Once here, select the vehicle you want to upgrade and head to a workbench.
While in the bank, select Mount Weapons and you will be able to sort through all the different offensive weapons you have at your disposal. This includes the ability to upgrade vehicle ammo types and rack-mounted rams, ensuring that your enemies are not a problem for you in both long-range and short-range combat while driving.
How to upgrade vehicles in Far Cry 6:
- Open the Travel menu by pressing the touch panel.
- Head to a workbench and select Mount Weapons.
- Rank all the different offensive weapons, including vehicle ammo types and rack-mounted rams.
That’s all you need to know about how to upgrade Far Cry 6 vehicles. If you’re still looking for more information about the game, be sure to check out the full guide wiki as it will surely have all the tips, tricks, and FAQs you might have about the game.