On the Elm Creek map in FS 22, you can find 100 collectibles in the form of wooden toys. If you collect them all, you can earn a total of 1,100,000 euros. Therefore, at this point, we show you the locations of all 100 collectibles in the video.
Locations of all 100 collectibles for “A Child’s Play” (FS 22)
The Elmcreek map has by far the largest number of collectibles. While the 12 cheese corners in Erlengrat and the 20 game modules in Haut-Beyleron are collected relatively quickly, you have to prove your endurance in Elmcreek to find a total of 100 wooden toys.
The search is worthwhile, however, because each collected toy rewards you with 1,000 euros each and when you have found all 10 pieces in a category, you get another 100,000 euros on top. If you need even more money, you can also use the money cheat in FS 22.
There are 10 different types of wooden toys in different colors. These include a tractor, combine harvester, trailer, seeder, plow, water barrel, cow, pig, sheep, and horse. The toys are sometimes very well hidden and for two you even need a larger vehicle to use as a climbing aid so that you can reach roofs.
As soon as you have bagged all 100 collectibles in Elmcreek, you can unlock one of the trophies and successes from the FS 22 with “A Child’s Game”. In the following video, we show you all the locations of the wooden toys. You can find exact timecodes under the video(It’s in the German Language).
- 0:00 – # 1 seed drill
- 0:45 – # 2 water barrel
- 1:15 – # 3 horse
- 1:41 – # 4 sheep
- 2:23 – # 5 seed drill
- 2:49 – # 6 plow
- 3:14 – # 7 seed drill
- 3:37 – # 8 seed drill
- 4:10 – # 9 seed drill
- 4:35 – # 10 combine harvester
- 5:10 – # 11 combine harvester
- 5:39 – # 12 followers
- 6:06 – # 13 horse
- 6:32 – # 14 followers
- 7:00 – # 15 plow
- 7:29 – # 16 water barrel
- 7:51 – # 17 followers
- 8:40 – # 18 pig
- 9:00 – # 19 pig & # 20 pig
- 9:23 – # 21 water barrel
- 9:44 – # 22 water barrel
- 10:08 – # 23 Pig
- 10:31 – # 24 pig, # 25 sheep & # 26 cow
- 10:56 – # 27 tractor
- 11:18 – # 28 Cow
- 11:38 – # 29 Pig
- 12:00 – # 30 trailer (invisible due to bug)
- 12:29 – # 31 plow
- 12:50 – # 32 water barrel
- 13:15 – # 33 pig & # 34 water barrel
- 1:41 p.m. – # 35 combine harvester
- 14:07 – # 36 sheep, # 37 cow & # 38 horse
- 14:31 – # 39 followers
- 14:52 – # 40 horse
- 3:25 pm – # 41 cow
- 3:45 p.m. – # 42 plow
- 16:14 – # 43 Cow
- 17:04 – # 44 Seeder
- 17:28 – # 45 combine harvester
- 17:53 – # 46 followers
- 18:20 – # 47 tractor
- 18:44 – # 48 seed drill
- 19:04 – # 49 tractor
- 19:26 – # 50 sheep
- 19:47 – # 51 sheep
- 20:12 – # 52 horse & # 53 trailer
- 20:38 – # 54 tractor
- 21:05 – # 55 seed drill
- 21:34 – # 56 cow
- 22:09 – # 57 sheep
- 10:33 p.m. – # 58 cow
- 22:58 – # 59 plow
- 23:20 – # 60 combine harvester
- 23:51 – # 61 horse & # 62 horse
- 24:12 – # 63 sheep
- 24:42 – # 64 followers
- 25:04 – # 65 tractor
- 25:52 – # 66 plow
- 26:20 – # 67 seed drill
- 26:47 – # 68 combine harvester
- 27:05 – # 69 Water barrel
- 27:27 – # 70 horse
- 27:47 – # 71 horse
- 28:12 – # 72 tractor
- 28:31 – # 73 tractor
- 29:16 – # 74 Plow
- 29:37 – # 75 water barrel
- 29:55 – # 76 combine harvester
- 30:16 – # 77 sheep
- 30:39 – # 78 Pig
- 31:03 – # 79 plow & # 80 tractor
- 31:31 – # 81 horse, # 82 cow, # 83 pig & # 84 sheep
- 32:18 – # 85 cow
- 32:40 – # 86 tractor
- 33:00 – # 87 sheep
- 33:31 – # 88 followers
- 33:55 – # 89 trailer & # 90 cow
- 34:26 – # 91 combine harvester
- 34:46 – # 92 Pig
- 35:10 – # 93 water barrel
- 35:31 – # 94 water barrel
- 35:59 – # 95 plow
- 36:20 – # 96 combine harvester
- 36:48 – # 97 seed drill, # 98 plow & # 99 tractor
- 37:50 – # 100 combine harvester
- 38:11 – Cody’s toy store
Find Cody’s toy store
After you found 10 wooden toys in a category, you may have noticed the hint that something has changed at Cody’s toy store. The shop is located directly to the right of the field no. 52 on the large main road (1521, 1132). We have marked the location for you on the following map:
For each complete toy set, the display in the shop windows of Cody’s toy store changes a little and you can see a toy from the corresponding category here.
Overwatch 2: Kiriko All Abilities
Overwatch 2 has been launched with new content for players that also includes new characters. There are 3 new characters in Overwatch 2 and one of them is a supporting character named Kiriko. Kiriko is a supporting hero that is necessary for the competitive composition in Overwatch. Kiriko has a unique playstyle that will let players play her as a healer, aggressive, or even DPS hero.
In this guide, we’ll be telling you all the abilities of Kiriko in Overwatch 2.
Kiriko is a supporting hero in overwatch 2 but with the abilities set that she has she can be played as an aggressive or DPS hero. Mostly her abilities support allies to heal or make them invulnerable for a short period of time but she can also climb walls and directly teleport to the allies to help them. Other than healing, she also shoots a projectile that deals increased critical damage. Players would be able to play her in different playstyles and support their team in a unique way.
Kiriko has the following abilities:
- Healing Ofuda: Her primary fire is healing talismans that seek targeted allies.
- Kunai: Her secondary fire is a sharp projectile that deals increased critical damage. The projectile will deal 40 – 120 damage depending on the body shot or headshot.
- Wall Climb: Movement with Kiriko is far more fun because she can climb the walls that she jumps on which makes her very good in rotation or flanking.
- Swift Step: This ability allows her to directly teleport to an ally. She’ll also be to teleport through the walls. This ability has a cooldown of 7 seconds.
- Protection Suzu: This ability will let Kiriko shoot an arcing projectile which will cause allies to become invulnerable for a short period of time. This projectile will also cleanse the negative effects on the allies. This ability has a cooldown of 14 seconds.
- Kitsune Rush: Kitsune Rush is Kiriko’s ultimate ability which let her summon a fox spirit. This spirit runs in a forward direction while leaving a path that will increase movement speed, attack speed, and cooldowns of allies.
Overwatch 2: How to Do Super Jump with Mercy Hero
Overwatch has various heroes with different types of heroes and one of the top-notch support heroes is Mercy. Mercy is a powerful healer with a versatile moveset that allows her to provide healing from her unique resurrection ability. One particular trick that players had done with Mercy is Super Jump which allows players to jump over the tall structures on the map.
In this guide, we’ll tell you how you can do Super Jump in Overwatch 2 with Mercy.
Doing a Super Jump with Mercy
Players have been spamming Super Jump with Mercy in Overwatch 1 and over the years, the developers have tweaked the super jump technique so the players cannot spam this movement technique in the matches. But it is still very good and in Overwatch 2, you can actually do the Super Jump with Mercy the same way you did in Overwatch. There were some rumors that developers have completely fixed this and players would not be able to do it but it still works in overwatch 2 but not as good as it was in overwatch.
To do the super jump, it is important for you to be near one of your allies. Once you are near your ally, you need to point your crosshair to the ally and use the Guardian Angel ability. This will pull you close to an ally and you need to point in the direction and then let go of the Guardian Angel’s ability to jump in the direction you are pointing. In overwatch 1, it was easy to do the super jump because you didn’t have to point in the direction, you just take off high up in the air but in overwatch 2, you’ll have to specifically flick in the direction after using the Guardian Angel ability.
The Super Jump in overwatch 2 will take some practice to master and you can also jump backward by flicking your mouse down. It will bounce you up in the backward direction but you’ll not get that high in the air, if you have a good movement then you’ll be able to dodge enemies or flank them easily while doing the Super Jump.
Overwatch 2: Sojourn All Abilities
Overwatch 2 is live now and there is a lot of new content in the game for players to enjoy. One of the new contents includes new heroes that are been added in overwatch 2. The new characters are of different roles and one of the characters is a DPS character named Sojourn. She is a high mobility damage dealer and players will be able to deal a ton of damage to the enemies.
In this guide, we’ll be telling you all the abilities of Sojourn in Overwatch 2.
Sojourn is a DPS (Damage-per-second) hero who mainly focuses on dealing maximum damage to the enemies. Her main choice of weapon and her abilities focus on dealing high damage. If a player has a crispy aim then he’d/she’d be able to single-shot the enemies with a headshot. Her abilities allow her weapon to charge up when you deal damage to an enemy and you’d be able to deal higher damage to the next enemy when your weapon is charged.
Sojourn’s abilities are listed down below:
- Railgun: Railgun is her Primary Weapon that shoots rapid-firing projectiles and upon hitting the enemies the projectiles will charge the rifle. After her weapon is charged, right-clicking will shoot the charged projectiles which will do more damage than the primary shots.
- Power Slide: Power Slide is an ability that will let her slide in a direction that will give her a movement boost and performing the jump action while sliding will result in a high jump.
- Disruptor Shot: The Disruptor Shot is an energy field that can be shot at enemies and the enemies that are inside the energy field will get slowed down and take damage from it.
- Overclock: Overclock is the Ultimate of Sojourn that allows her Railgun to auto charge energy for a short duration and shooting the enemies with charged shots in the ultimate will pierce them.