Farming Simulator 22 introduces collectibles again! Known from the predecessors, you can now collect as much as you want. If you are still missing one last object, you should read this carefully. You will find the coordinates that lead to the objects in square brackets.
Cheese corners on Erlengrat
On Erlengrat you can collect 12 cheese corners, each of which earns you 10,000 euros (i.e. 120,000 € for all of them). You also unlock an achievement: “Always follow your nose. Who ordered fondue?”
- At the playground located at the bottom left of the map. [365|1930]
- At the Aventurin Business Hotel (viewing platform). [1540|1135]
- At the unloading point in the courtyard of Liechti Chocolatier. [1050|845]
- On a crate next to train tracks at Straig warehouse. [482|333]
- On the outskirts of Erlengrad, to the southwest. [930|1180]
- Next to the spinning mill, behind Foverentex. [1160|860]
- On the park bench next to the church. [1260|1005]
- On a barrel at the southern house next to Erlengrad. [995|1715]
- On a swing at the westernmost of five houses, north of Erlengrad. [1199|521]
- Between the church and the cheese dairy in the park. [1147|960]
- On a bench next to Hotel Sonnenblick. [1013|1364]
- On a swing to the southwest of the church. [1160|1080]
Play modules on HAUT-BEYLERON
20 game modules have been hidden on this map. If you find them all, you get the achievement: “The classics. You can’t get enough of them” and a total of €1 million – so each game module earns €50,000.
- Farm Crisis III: In the bushes on the island by the grain mill, just follow the path. [202|1265]
- Hypercropping: In a cave under the castle. [1250|955]
- Plowin’s Golf: At a boathouse near the landing place between two inflatable boats. [1030|1015]
- Quest for the Emerald Duck: Above left of the flour mill on a railway bridge. [751|874]
- Caverns of Underelm: At the end of the stairs in the left mountain tower. [1292|922]
- Fresh Fruit Farmers: On the sun terrace behind the ladder by the bakery. [1140|982]
- Space Cultivator 3D: Hidden behind a lantern in the middle ruin on the right by the castle. [1350|910]
- Tractor Turbo Challenge: Next to field 18, on the left in the lookout tower. [1275|693]
- Road Race Ratooning: Below the pigeon loft to the left of the spinning mill. [1570|810]
- Pasture Sovereign: On the ruined archway to the left of the sawmill. [1230|188]
- Mechanized Agriculture: On the left between the two bay windows above the corn mill. [850|1045]
- Vertical Farming: On a wall to the left of field 5 [90|820].
- It’s Harp Lifter!: At the game machine of Le Jardin Des Fermiers, south. [582|369]
- Trap Corp: On the catapult above the merchant. [1580|940]
- Tractor Transport Service: Behind the gate to the Chess Tournament car park, next to a tree. [570|177]
- Wheat Gobbler: Behind a bench of the viewing platform between the cheese factory and the bakery. [1222|1055]
- Get off my field! Behind the small hut next to the observatory. [130|70]
- AgriPinball DX: On an olive tree by the plantation at the top right of the merchant. [1755|950]
- Pezzt Control: Next to a tree on the headland near field 32, at the lowest end. [1080|1350]
- Ultimate Tomato: In a hollow of the rock in the forest to the right of field 47. [1415|1890]
Machines and animals at ELMCREEK
Many colorful vehicles and machines have been hidden on Elmcreek. Tractors, seed drills, plows, combine harvesters and water barrels can be found in bright colors. You can also find animals in all kinds of colors. When you have found 10 objects in each category, the corresponding model appears in the shop window in Cody’s toy shop – to the left of the bakery. This also applies to small animals.
In total there are only €1,000 but also 10 models. So you make a total of €100,000 euros plus.
- Cyan: At the top of the grain mill. [895|88]
- Blue: In the “Redford Park” baseball stadium in the stands. [425|1371]
- Azure: By the barn above field 21. [1306|490]
- Red: Next to field 33 where the creek rises. [1950|535]
- Yellow: Under the bridge by the river, down to the right of the cattle dealer. [565|819]
- Magenta: Deep down in the big cave. [1420|230]
- Purple: In a box in the carpenter’s workshop. [1526|1810]
- Green: On the lookout tower next to the corn maze. [1180|345]
- Orange: Next to three dustbins behind the cereal factory. [437|1440]
- Light green: Next to a slide at the house below the bridge. [1235|280]
- Cyan: To the right of the flour mill in the left building. [1214|91]
- Blue: At the gully cover near the stream on the right above field 43. [1066|1477]
- Azure: In a gap of the unloading point near the grain silo west. [309|1590]
- Red: Above the ladder to the right of the large cave entrance. [1456|175]
- Yellow: On the roof of the DIY store. [121|402]
- Magenta: In the creek under the tracks between fields 51 & 53. [1356|1560]
- Purple: Under a bench between canyon and campground, by a pavilion. [1499|295]
- Green: On a house canopy near Ölmülenstrasse heading north. [1993|1090]
- Orange: In the middle of the maize maze. [1080|362]
- Light green: On the roof of the trader. [1875|1064]
- Cyan: Down in the big cave. [1455|175]
- Blue: Behind the container where you can rent the train. [151|1570]
- Azure: Under an overturned boat between boxes 46 & 52. [1410|1076]
- Red: Under an overturned bathtub by the fast-food restaurant. [1344|1077]
- Yellow: On the jetty by the cattle dealer. [412|664]
- Magenta: In a sewer opening next to the road from the cereal factory. [460|1422]
- Purple: At the unloading point of the bakery. [1655|1133]
- Green: To the right of the flour mill in the building on the left. [1210|90]
- Orange: On a roof between fields 46 & 52. [1410|1146]
- Light green: Next to the unloading point behind the shopping center. [1063|988]
- Cyan: In a barrel under the maize maze next to an old barn. [1154|416]
- Blue: Below the right bridge between corn mill and maze. [1080|212]
- Azure: On a balcony by the house to the right of field 65. [225|1929]
- Red: Above the cave entrance in the canyon. [1404|174]
- Yellow: On the playground to the right of Feed & Grain South. [1185|2002]
- Magenta: In a sink of a house to the right of the fast-food restaurant. [1361|1080]
- Purple: Down in the big cave. [1436|195]
- Green: To the right of the farmers’ market in the tin shed. [229|395]
- Orange: Above field 21 by the barn. [1306|490]
- Light green: On the stairs by the east grain silo. [1925|1525]
- Cyan: To the right of the east grain silo on the tin garage. [416|1598]
- Blue: To the right of the house at Feed & Grain South. [1080|1965]
- Azure: At the end of a logging road below the sawmill in the woods on the left. [25|770]
- Red: Next to the green container in the middle of the BGA digester. [2010|859]
- Yellow: By the playground at the upper left end of the road between fields 14 & 18. [1565|170]
- Magenta: In a box at the grain mill. [910|50]
- Purple: In a boat on the lake between Feed & Grain South and the carpenter’s workshop, but only in winter. [1230|1969]
- Green: At the end of the conveyor belt at Grain Silo East. [1926|1548]
- Orange: In a container under the silo at Grain Silo East. [1965|1530]
- Light green: In a pipe under the road to the left of the motorway bridge to the northeast. [1656|180]
- Cyan: At a fireplace of the old barn below the labyrinth. [1141|404]
- Blue: Behind the oblong house by the farm at field 50/51. [1191|1469]
- Azure: Under the bridge to the right of the corn mill. [1236|125]
- Red: On a platform next to pipes behind the shopping center. [1092|973]
- Yellow: In a large tent at the campground next to the canyon. [1550|252]
- Magenta: Between the carpenter’s workshop and field 71 at the back entrance of the oblong house. [1580|1710]
- Purple: In a crevice of a small cave in the canyon. [1355|259]
- Green: Behind a water barrel in the southeast yard. [1873|2001]
- Orange: On the stairs by the drop-off point of grain silo east. [1909|1520]
- Light green: At the end of the stream beside the road between fields 70 & 71. [1156|1621]
- Cyan: The town musicians of Elmcreek stand on the silo to the right of field 22. [1485|480]
- Blue: Between fields 54 & 72 under the rails by the road. [1600|1560]
- Azure: Between railway line and carpenter’s shop on the table in front of the house. [1540|1666]
- Red: To the right of the canyon by the campsite in a barbecue. [1557|235]
- Yellow: By a hanging plant on a house between fields 26 & 27. [970|804]
- Magenta: Behind the oblong house by the yard at field 50/51. [1191|1469]
- Purple: Below right in front of a tin garage. [1980|2000]
- Green: On the farm sign to the right of field 82 [1990|1854].
- Orange: In a boat on the lake between Feed & Grain South and the carpenter’s shop. [1225|1969]
- Light green: Below right in front of a tin garage. [1980|1999]
- Cyan: At the railway subway under field 37. [690|1561]
- Blue: On the ground floor of the big house by the farm at the bottom left. [240|2010]
- Azure: On the water pipe beside the lake to the right of Feed & Grain South. [1219|2007]
- Red: Between fields 54 & 72 under the tracks by the road. [1600|1560]
- Yellow: In a gutter on the roof of South Valley Biomass Energy. [66|1855]
- Magenta: Above right of the merchant on a covered bridge. [677|570]
- Purple: By the playground at the above-left end of the road between fields 14 & 18. [1565|170]
- Green: The town musicians of Elmcreek are standing on the silo to the right of field 22. [1485|480]
- Orange: In the screen of the bowling game machine at the Red Marble Bowling Restaurant. [1860|455]
- Light green: By the cattle dealer on the loading ramp. [444|694]
- Cyan: At the unloading point of the spinning mill. [1090|650]
- Blue: On the veranda of the farm at the top right. [1959|135]
- Azure: Under the bridge by the flour mill, bottom left of it. [745|136]
- Red: Hidden in the lettering of the GARYSON petrol station. [1265|1075]
- Yellow: At the railway subway under box 37. [690|1561]
- Magenta: Across the river by the far left bridge. [81|1111]
- Purple: In an enclosure by the cattle dealer. [442|650]
- Green: Between fields 54 & 72 under the tracks by the road. [1600|1560]
- Orange: The town musicians of Elmcreek stand on the silo to the right of field 22. [1485|480]
- Light green: In a coiled hose at the site above the dairy. [474|1300]
- Cyan: On a table near the bridge to the right of the grain mill. [1299|185]
- Blue: In an upside-down shopping trolley in the creek between the petrol station and the shopping center. [1188|1056]
- Azure: Under the porch in the top left corner. [19|87]
- Red: Near the maze at the edge of the canyon. [1280|295]
- Yellow: The town musicians of Elmcreek are standing on the silo to the right of box 22. [1485|480]
- Magenta: At the railway subway under box 37. [690|1561]
- Purple: Under the porch in the top left corner. [19|87]
- Green: On a table at the oil mill. [2030|1177]
- Orange: On a ladder in the courtyard of Feed & Grain South.
- Light green: At the end of a logging road below the sawmill in the forest on the left. [28|770]
When you have finally collected all 100 models, the following achievement is unlocked: “A piece of cake. You like to reminisce about your childhood.”
Dead Space: How to Get the Pulse Rifle
There are a lot of different items as well as weapons that players will find throughout their gameplay. All weapons can be used to take down Necromorphs in some way and one of the early weapons that players can find in the game is Pulse Rifle.
In this guide, we’ll tell you how to get the Pulse Rifle in Dead Space.
Pulse Rifle Location
Pulse Rifle is one of the early weapons in Dead Space and players can find this weapon in the 2nd Chapter: Intensive Care of the game. Pulse Rifle can be found in the Medical Tram Station. Players will be able to reach the location in a very short time after starting the second chapter.
Getting the Pulse Rifle
At the start of the chapter, players will get a new module named “Kinesis Module”. This module is necessary because it will help the players to get to the Medical Tram Station location. After finding the Kinesis Module, use it to move the two big blocks that are blocking the way. You need to press the L2 button to aim and then press the Circle button to use Kinesis to move the objects.
Move both of the blocks and then make your way ahead to the Medical Tram Station door. Open the door and you will see a soldier on her last breath. She will die in front of you, dropping her Pulse Rifle on the floor. Go near the Pulse Rifle to store it in your inventory.
NOTE: Sometimes it takes more time to trigger the scene where Isaac picks up the Pulse Rifle. Try it multiple times if Isaac is not picking up the weapon on the first try.
Equip Pulse Rifle
After picking up the Pulse Rifle, it will be stored in your inventory. You will have to equip the Pulse Rifle in order to use it. To equip the Pulse Rifle, follow the following steps.
- Press the Triangle Button to open the Inventory.
- Select the Pulse Rifle and select it to see the Equip Option.
- Press the X Button to equip it and then select the space that you want to allocate to the Pulse Rifle.
Pulse Rifle will be equipped and you can press the Directional Buttons to pull out the weapons that are currently equipped in the slots.
Dead Space: How to Get Kinesis Module
Dead Space has a lot of different schematics for the weapons and different modules for the Suit of the main Protagonist. Players will find different modules as they progress through the main story of the game and one of the modules that players can find early in the game is Kinesis Module.
In this guide, we’ll tell you how to get Kinesis Module in Dead Space.
Kinesis Module Location
Kinesis Module can be found in the 2nd Chapter: Intensive Care. It can be found at the very start of the chapter on the boxes near the body. The exact location is Medical Deck which players can reach at the very end of the 1st Chapter: New Arrivals. It will be the shining items on the boxes near the body. Go near it to grab the module and put it in Isaac’s Suit.
Getting Kinesis Module
To get to the Medical Deck, players will have to go to the Flight Deck Tram Station which can be accessed through the Flight Lounge. After the Kellion has blown up, make your way to the Lounge and go to the left side to reach the Flight Deck Train Station. Go straight to access the elevator. Go down from the elevator and you will get to another door that leads to Medical.
Go through the Medical door and use the elevator to go down further and then you will reach the Medical Deck where you will find the Kinesis Module.
Use of Kinesis Module
Kinesis Module is used to move the objects. You can use it to move boxes as well as big components. Additionally, it can be used to hit enemies with a sharp item on the floor so, if you are out of bullets then it can come in very handy.
However, just like the Stasis Module, it also needs to be recharged after a few uses. There are many Module Recharge Stations that you can find as you go ahead and explore the USG Ishimura. Make sure to recharge your modules.
Dead Space: Chapter 2: Intensive Care – Walkthrough
In this guide, we’ll be covering the second chapter (Intensive Care) of Dead Space.
Intensive Care – Walkthrough
The 2nd chapter will begin in the Medical Deck where you will another module for your suit. You will find Kinesis Module that can be used to move the objects. You need to move the two big blocks ahead and make space for yourself to cross between them. Go ahead to the Medical Tram Station where you will find a new weapon “Pulse Rifle”. Equip the Pulse Rifle to your inventory to use it.
Go to the Security Station and move the boxes Kinesis Module to get to the next door. Go through the door on the right side and you need to find the Hydrazine Tank and a Shock Pad. Go along the path and go to Imaging Diagnostics. Move the Cylinder which is blocking the way. Go to the other side and place the battery on the side of the Circuit Breaker to activate it. Now interact with the Circuit Breaker and activate the Elevator. Go up from the elevator and move the platform to the right side to cross the gap.
Go to the right side and to the end of the hallway to enter the Zero-G Therapy. Open the door and go inside and follow the path until you reach an area with vacuum. You need to get to the other side quickly before your oxygen tank runs out. You can see it on the back of your suit. Use the Locator by pressing the Right Stick and then follow the path. Once you have exited the vacuum area. You will get to use the boosters of your character’s suit. Fly to the other side to reach Zero-G Therapy Maintenance. Inside the maintenance room, you will find Hydrazine Cannister.
Now, go back to the vacuum area and you will get to use the booster in the vacuum area as well. Go up in the vacuum area and go to the Coolant Pipelines. Make your way to the Security Station by following the Locator and then you will get to Research Wing where you will get to use Stasis on a door to cross through it. Go into the Main Lab and the quarantine will come back online. You will have to kill the Necromorphs and then use the elevator to get to the lower level. There will be some more Necromorphs so, kill them as well. The quarantine will be disabled and all the closed doors will be opened.
Use the Locator and follow it to reach the Biological Prosthetic. You will get to kill a new type of enemy here. Kill the enemy and then go up the elevator and kill a couple of more. Go through the door to reach the Limb Simulation Therapy. Here you will find the Shock Pad. Switch off the shock Pad by using the Circuit Breaker and activate the door. Grab the Shock Pad and go through the door. Now, you need to plant the explosive charge.
Go to the Security Station and use the Stasis on the door. Go through the door and plant the explosive charge on the marked spot. Now, go to the cabin next to the spot to detonate the charge. A Necromorph will come down the opened path. Kill it and then follow the path. Go into the Emergency Room and you will have to follow Nicole’s Hologram. Use the Circuit Breaker to activate the Shower and to get loot. After you have obtained loot, remove the power cell from the side of the Circuit Breaker and plug it into the left side of ER Hallway A door.
Once the door is powered up, open it and go to the right side. Follow the path to reach the Intensive Care Unit. Go ahead to the Morgue and use the Power Cell to open the elevator. Use the Elevator and you will reach Autopsy Room.
You will find the Captain in Autopsy Room and the captain’s body will get infected and you will get to fight the captain. Kill the captain and clear the Morgue from the enemies. After that, take the captain’s rig from the bed and now, you will have to return back to Medical Tram Station.
Use the Locator to get back to the Medical Tram Station and Override the lockdown to call the tram. Go inside the Tram and select the Hangar – Cargo – Tram Control as your destination. Use the Locator and follow the path to reach Main Hangar Bay. Reaching the Main Hangar Bay will conclude the second chapter and the third chapter will start.