Farming Simulator 22 introduces collectibles again! Known from the predecessors, you can now collect as much as you want. If you are still missing one last object, you should read this carefully. You will find the coordinates that lead to the objects in square brackets.
Cheese corners on Erlengrat
On Erlengrat you can collect 12 cheese corners, each of which earns you 10,000 euros (i.e. 120,000 € for all of them). You also unlock an achievement: “Always follow your nose. Who ordered fondue?”
- At the playground located at the bottom left of the map. [365|1930]
- At the Aventurin Business Hotel (viewing platform). [1540|1135]
- At the unloading point in the courtyard of Liechti Chocolatier. [1050|845]
- On a crate next to train tracks at Straig warehouse. [482|333]
- On the outskirts of Erlengrad, to the southwest. [930|1180]
- Next to the spinning mill, behind Foverentex. [1160|860]
- On the park bench next to the church. [1260|1005]
- On a barrel at the southern house next to Erlengrad. [995|1715]
- On a swing at the westernmost of five houses, north of Erlengrad. [1199|521]
- Between the church and the cheese dairy in the park. [1147|960]
- On a bench next to Hotel Sonnenblick. [1013|1364]
- On a swing to the southwest of the church. [1160|1080]
Play modules on HAUT-BEYLERON
20 game modules have been hidden on this map. If you find them all, you get the achievement: “The classics. You can’t get enough of them” and a total of €1 million – so each game module earns €50,000.
- Farm Crisis III: In the bushes on the island by the grain mill, just follow the path. [202|1265]
- Hypercropping: In a cave under the castle. [1250|955]
- Plowin’s Golf: At a boathouse near the landing place between two inflatable boats. [1030|1015]
- Quest for the Emerald Duck: Above left of the flour mill on a railway bridge. [751|874]
- Caverns of Underelm: At the end of the stairs in the left mountain tower. [1292|922]
- Fresh Fruit Farmers: On the sun terrace behind the ladder by the bakery. [1140|982]
- Space Cultivator 3D: Hidden behind a lantern in the middle ruin on the right by the castle. [1350|910]
- Tractor Turbo Challenge: Next to field 18, on the left in the lookout tower. [1275|693]
- Road Race Ratooning: Below the pigeon loft to the left of the spinning mill. [1570|810]
- Pasture Sovereign: On the ruined archway to the left of the sawmill. [1230|188]
- Mechanized Agriculture: On the left between the two bay windows above the corn mill. [850|1045]
- Vertical Farming: On a wall to the left of field 5 [90|820].
- It’s Harp Lifter!: At the game machine of Le Jardin Des Fermiers, south. [582|369]
- Trap Corp: On the catapult above the merchant. [1580|940]
- Tractor Transport Service: Behind the gate to the Chess Tournament car park, next to a tree. [570|177]
- Wheat Gobbler: Behind a bench of the viewing platform between the cheese factory and the bakery. [1222|1055]
- Get off my field! Behind the small hut next to the observatory. [130|70]
- AgriPinball DX: On an olive tree by the plantation at the top right of the merchant. [1755|950]
- Pezzt Control: Next to a tree on the headland near field 32, at the lowest end. [1080|1350]
- Ultimate Tomato: In a hollow of the rock in the forest to the right of field 47. [1415|1890]
Machines and animals at ELMCREEK
Many colorful vehicles and machines have been hidden on Elmcreek. Tractors, seed drills, plows, combine harvesters and water barrels can be found in bright colors. You can also find animals in all kinds of colors. When you have found 10 objects in each category, the corresponding model appears in the shop window in Cody’s toy shop – to the left of the bakery. This also applies to small animals.
In total there are only €1,000 but also 10 models. So you make a total of €100,000 euros plus.
- Cyan: At the top of the grain mill. [895|88]
- Blue: In the “Redford Park” baseball stadium in the stands. [425|1371]
- Azure: By the barn above field 21. [1306|490]
- Red: Next to field 33 where the creek rises. [1950|535]
- Yellow: Under the bridge by the river, down to the right of the cattle dealer. [565|819]
- Magenta: Deep down in the big cave. [1420|230]
- Purple: In a box in the carpenter’s workshop. [1526|1810]
- Green: On the lookout tower next to the corn maze. [1180|345]
- Orange: Next to three dustbins behind the cereal factory. [437|1440]
- Light green: Next to a slide at the house below the bridge. [1235|280]
- Cyan: To the right of the flour mill in the left building. [1214|91]
- Blue: At the gully cover near the stream on the right above field 43. [1066|1477]
- Azure: In a gap of the unloading point near the grain silo west. [309|1590]
- Red: Above the ladder to the right of the large cave entrance. [1456|175]
- Yellow: On the roof of the DIY store. [121|402]
- Magenta: In the creek under the tracks between fields 51 & 53. [1356|1560]
- Purple: Under a bench between canyon and campground, by a pavilion. [1499|295]
- Green: On a house canopy near Ölmülenstrasse heading north. [1993|1090]
- Orange: In the middle of the maize maze. [1080|362]
- Light green: On the roof of the trader. [1875|1064]
- Cyan: Down in the big cave. [1455|175]
- Blue: Behind the container where you can rent the train. [151|1570]
- Azure: Under an overturned boat between boxes 46 & 52. [1410|1076]
- Red: Under an overturned bathtub by the fast-food restaurant. [1344|1077]
- Yellow: On the jetty by the cattle dealer. [412|664]
- Magenta: In a sewer opening next to the road from the cereal factory. [460|1422]
- Purple: At the unloading point of the bakery. [1655|1133]
- Green: To the right of the flour mill in the building on the left. [1210|90]
- Orange: On a roof between fields 46 & 52. [1410|1146]
- Light green: Next to the unloading point behind the shopping center. [1063|988]
- Cyan: In a barrel under the maize maze next to an old barn. [1154|416]
- Blue: Below the right bridge between corn mill and maze. [1080|212]
- Azure: On a balcony by the house to the right of field 65. [225|1929]
- Red: Above the cave entrance in the canyon. [1404|174]
- Yellow: On the playground to the right of Feed & Grain South. [1185|2002]
- Magenta: In a sink of a house to the right of the fast-food restaurant. [1361|1080]
- Purple: Down in the big cave. [1436|195]
- Green: To the right of the farmers’ market in the tin shed. [229|395]
- Orange: Above field 21 by the barn. [1306|490]
- Light green: On the stairs by the east grain silo. [1925|1525]
- Cyan: To the right of the east grain silo on the tin garage. [416|1598]
- Blue: To the right of the house at Feed & Grain South. [1080|1965]
- Azure: At the end of a logging road below the sawmill in the woods on the left. [25|770]
- Red: Next to the green container in the middle of the BGA digester. [2010|859]
- Yellow: By the playground at the upper left end of the road between fields 14 & 18. [1565|170]
- Magenta: In a box at the grain mill. [910|50]
- Purple: In a boat on the lake between Feed & Grain South and the carpenter’s workshop, but only in winter. [1230|1969]
- Green: At the end of the conveyor belt at Grain Silo East. [1926|1548]
- Orange: In a container under the silo at Grain Silo East. [1965|1530]
- Light green: In a pipe under the road to the left of the motorway bridge to the northeast. [1656|180]
- Cyan: At a fireplace of the old barn below the labyrinth. [1141|404]
- Blue: Behind the oblong house by the farm at field 50/51. [1191|1469]
- Azure: Under the bridge to the right of the corn mill. [1236|125]
- Red: On a platform next to pipes behind the shopping center. [1092|973]
- Yellow: In a large tent at the campground next to the canyon. [1550|252]
- Magenta: Between the carpenter’s workshop and field 71 at the back entrance of the oblong house. [1580|1710]
- Purple: In a crevice of a small cave in the canyon. [1355|259]
- Green: Behind a water barrel in the southeast yard. [1873|2001]
- Orange: On the stairs by the drop-off point of grain silo east. [1909|1520]
- Light green: At the end of the stream beside the road between fields 70 & 71. [1156|1621]
- Cyan: The town musicians of Elmcreek stand on the silo to the right of field 22. [1485|480]
- Blue: Between fields 54 & 72 under the rails by the road. [1600|1560]
- Azure: Between railway line and carpenter’s shop on the table in front of the house. [1540|1666]
- Red: To the right of the canyon by the campsite in a barbecue. [1557|235]
- Yellow: By a hanging plant on a house between fields 26 & 27. [970|804]
- Magenta: Behind the oblong house by the yard at field 50/51. [1191|1469]
- Purple: Below right in front of a tin garage. [1980|2000]
- Green: On the farm sign to the right of field 82 [1990|1854].
- Orange: In a boat on the lake between Feed & Grain South and the carpenter’s shop. [1225|1969]
- Light green: Below right in front of a tin garage. [1980|1999]
- Cyan: At the railway subway under field 37. [690|1561]
- Blue: On the ground floor of the big house by the farm at the bottom left. [240|2010]
- Azure: On the water pipe beside the lake to the right of Feed & Grain South. [1219|2007]
- Red: Between fields 54 & 72 under the tracks by the road. [1600|1560]
- Yellow: In a gutter on the roof of South Valley Biomass Energy. [66|1855]
- Magenta: Above right of the merchant on a covered bridge. [677|570]
- Purple: By the playground at the above-left end of the road between fields 14 & 18. [1565|170]
- Green: The town musicians of Elmcreek are standing on the silo to the right of field 22. [1485|480]
- Orange: In the screen of the bowling game machine at the Red Marble Bowling Restaurant. [1860|455]
- Light green: By the cattle dealer on the loading ramp. [444|694]
- Cyan: At the unloading point of the spinning mill. [1090|650]
- Blue: On the veranda of the farm at the top right. [1959|135]
- Azure: Under the bridge by the flour mill, bottom left of it. [745|136]
- Red: Hidden in the lettering of the GARYSON petrol station. [1265|1075]
- Yellow: At the railway subway under box 37. [690|1561]
- Magenta: Across the river by the far left bridge. [81|1111]
- Purple: In an enclosure by the cattle dealer. [442|650]
- Green: Between fields 54 & 72 under the tracks by the road. [1600|1560]
- Orange: The town musicians of Elmcreek stand on the silo to the right of field 22. [1485|480]
- Light green: In a coiled hose at the site above the dairy. [474|1300]
- Cyan: On a table near the bridge to the right of the grain mill. [1299|185]
- Blue: In an upside-down shopping trolley in the creek between the petrol station and the shopping center. [1188|1056]
- Azure: Under the porch in the top left corner. [19|87]
- Red: Near the maze at the edge of the canyon. [1280|295]
- Yellow: The town musicians of Elmcreek are standing on the silo to the right of box 22. [1485|480]
- Magenta: At the railway subway under box 37. [690|1561]
- Purple: Under the porch in the top left corner. [19|87]
- Green: On a table at the oil mill. [2030|1177]
- Orange: On a ladder in the courtyard of Feed & Grain South.
- Light green: At the end of a logging road below the sawmill in the forest on the left. [28|770]
When you have finally collected all 100 models, the following achievement is unlocked: “A piece of cake. You like to reminisce about your childhood.”
Overwatch 2: Sojourn All Abilities
Overwatch 2 is live now and there is a lot of new content in the game for players to enjoy. One of the new contents includes new heroes that are been added in overwatch 2. The new characters are of different roles and one of the characters is a DPS character named Sojourn. She is a high mobility damage dealer and players will be able to deal a ton of damage to the enemies.
In this guide, we’ll be telling you all the abilities of Sojourn in Overwatch 2.
Sojourn is a DPS (Damage-per-second) hero who mainly focuses on dealing maximum damage to the enemies. Her main choice of weapon and her abilities focus on dealing high damage. If a player has a crispy aim then he’d/she’d be able to single-shot the enemies with a headshot. Her abilities allow her weapon to charge up when you deal damage to an enemy and you’d be able to deal higher damage to the next enemy when your weapon is charged.
Sojourn’s abilities are listed down below:
- Railgun: Railgun is her Primary Weapon that shoots rapid-firing projectiles and upon hitting the enemies the projectiles will charge the rifle. After her weapon is charged, right-clicking will shoot the charged projectiles which will do more damage than the primary shots.
- Power Slide: Power Slide is an ability that will let her slide in a direction that will give her a movement boost and performing the jump action while sliding will result in a high jump.
- Disruptor Shot: The Disruptor Shot is an energy field that can be shot at enemies and the enemies that are inside the energy field will get slowed down and take damage from it.
- Overclock: Overclock is the Ultimate of Sojourn that allows her Railgun to auto charge energy for a short duration and shooting the enemies with charged shots in the ultimate will pierce them.
Overwatch 2: How to get your old skins from Overwatch
Overwatch 2 has been finally released for all major platforms as free to play. There are new characters as well as new content in the game with its new release. But with the release of Overwatch 2, the original Overwatch has shut down servers. As there have been a lot of players that have their progress and a lot of in-game cosmetics and skins from the original game.
In this guide, we are going to cover how you can Transfer your old Skins to Overwatch 2.
Transferring Skins on PC
We are going to cover how we can transfer your in-game items from Overwatch to Overwatch 2. You will be able to Transfer your skins as well as your gear and cosmetics. Skin Transfer works on all platforms but the process is different. On PC the process is pretty simple you just have to open up Overwatch 2 from your Battle.net launcher. You have to go into the Main Menu for Overwatch 2 and you will find an option that will say Account Merge. You’ve to select it and you will have to confirm the account merging. After you’ve confirmed your accounts will be connected and your Overwatch in-game items and Skins would be transferred to Overwatch 2.
Transferring Skins on Consoles
If you’re playing Overwatch 2 on a console, the method for transferring skins is slightly different. First of all, you need to launch Overwatch 2 on your console. When you’re in the game you will see a 6-digit code on the main menu and you will also see a QR code. You have to open the Battle.net app on your mobile and scan the QR code or you can enter the 6-digit code in the Battle.Net app. After that, you need to log in to your Battle.Net account and open the main menu of Overwatch 2 and you’ll see an option of Account Merge. Click on this option and you’ll get a confirmation message on the screen. Simply do so and your account will be merged.
Overwatch 2: Junker Queen – All Abilities
Overwatch 2 is launching with new content for players that also includes new characters. There are 3 new characters in Overwatch 2 and one of them is a Tank character named Junker Queen. Players will be able to tank a lot of damage while dealing a lot of damage in close combat with this character. For the players that are looking for all of this character’s abilities, we got you covered.
In this guide, we’ll be telling you all the abilities of Junker Queen in Overwatch 2.
Junker Queen is a Tank Character in Overwatch 2 that has an advantage in close combat due to her kit. She has a Shotgun with a blade and combining both of them together makes a deadly combo as she gets healed while dealing wound damage to the enemies. Rushing with this hero will be a lot of fun for the aggressive players.
The Junker Queen has the following abilities.
- Scattergun: It is a primary weapon of Junker Queen which is a shotgun that deals a great amount of damage at close range. It has six bullets in a magazine and it can deal up to 80 damage.
- Jagged Blade: It is a secondary weapon of Junker Queen which is a throwing knife. Throwing this knife at enemies will wound them and when you press the button again, the knife will come back along with pulling the enemies towards Junker Queen. This ability has a cooldown of 6 seconds.
- Adrenaline Rush: This ability will heal from all damage over time dealt by wounds.
- Commanding Shout: This ability will let Junker Queen Shout which will increase her health by 200, increase ally health by 50, and increase movement speed by 30%. This ability has a cooldown of 15 seconds.
- Carnage: This ability will let Junker Queen swing her axe in front of her up to a 5-meter distance. The enemies on the way will get damage of 90 and 40 wounds damage over time. This ability has a cooldown of 8 seconds.
- Rampage: Rampage is the ultimate ability of Junker Queen which will let her charge while spinning her axe that will wound enemies and prevent them from healing.