Today we bring you a complete guide with all the achievements or trophies of God of War. The complete list to get 100% in this adventure from Santa Monica Studio. In 2022 it came out for PC, ceasing to be exclusive to Sony.
- Platforms: PS4, PS5, and PC ( Steam )
- Hours for 100%: 50 hours approx.
- Games for 100%: 1 game
- Online Achievements: No
- Difficulty: Does not influence
God of War has a total of 37 achievements. No matter the difficulty, there is not even a missable achievement, you can play calmly and then clean some areas. So enjoy the story and collect what you can without pressure.
|Father and son||Get the rest of the trophies/achievements|
|The journey begins||Defend your home from the unknown|
|A new friend||Survive the witch’s forest|
|Homey feeling||Let the light elves come home|
|Dragons killer||Defeat the mountain dragon|
|Troubled consequences||Defeat Magni and Modi|
|Hello old friends||Recover the Blades of Chaos|
|Promise kept||Heal Atreus|
|Round 2||Rescue Atreus|
|Ghosts of the past||Take the ship out of Helheim|
|Twilight call||Defeat Baldur|
|Last wish||Scatter the ashes|
|Under the surface||Explore everything in the Lake of Nine|
|Death passed through here||Explore Veithurgard fully|
|Trilingual||Learn the languages of Muspelheim and Niflheim|
|Dwarf Ingenuity||Upgrade a piece of armor|
|good moves||Obtain a Rune Attack Gem|
|The garden of Iðunn||Improve your health completely|
|Bad mood||Improve your anger completely|
|Best dressed||Craft an outfit for Atreus|
|Charmed||Insert an enchantment into the armor|
|All will fall||Kill 1000 enemies|
|Dangerous skies||Free all dragons|
|Like water and oil||Do all the favors for Brok and Sindri|
|Antiquarian||Collect all the finds|
|Supreme Father blinded||Kill all of Odin’s ravens|
|The best moves||Fully upgrade a runic attack|
|Worthy||Fully upgrade the Leviathan ax|
|How to resist?||Fully upgrade the Blades of Chaos|
|The path of the fanatic||Obtain the Traveler’s Armor Set|
|Primordial||Obtain the Ancient Armor Set|
|Pending issues||Help all the lost spirits|
|Treasure hunter||Use treasure maps to find all the collection points|
|The truth||Read all the shrines in Jötnar|
|Fire and brimstone||Pass all Muspelheim Trials|
|Darkness and fog||Obtain all the treasures in the central chamber|
|Judgment of the fallen||Defeat the nine Valkyries|
Overwatch 2: Kiriko All Abilities
Overwatch 2 has been launched with new content for players that also includes new characters. There are 3 new characters in Overwatch 2 and one of them is a supporting character named Kiriko. Kiriko is a supporting hero that is necessary for the competitive composition in Overwatch. Kiriko has a unique playstyle that will let players play her as a healer, aggressive, or even DPS hero.
In this guide, we’ll be telling you all the abilities of Kiriko in Overwatch 2.
Kiriko is a supporting hero in overwatch 2 but with the abilities set that she has she can be played as an aggressive or DPS hero. Mostly her abilities support allies to heal or make them invulnerable for a short period of time but she can also climb walls and directly teleport to the allies to help them. Other than healing, she also shoots a projectile that deals increased critical damage. Players would be able to play her in different playstyles and support their team in a unique way.
Kiriko has the following abilities:
- Healing Ofuda: Her primary fire is healing talismans that seek targeted allies.
- Kunai: Her secondary fire is a sharp projectile that deals increased critical damage. The projectile will deal 40 – 120 damage depending on the body shot or headshot.
- Wall Climb: Movement with Kiriko is far more fun because she can climb the walls that she jumps on which makes her very good in rotation or flanking.
- Swift Step: This ability allows her to directly teleport to an ally. She’ll also be to teleport through the walls. This ability has a cooldown of 7 seconds.
- Protection Suzu: This ability will let Kiriko shoot an arcing projectile which will cause allies to become invulnerable for a short period of time. This projectile will also cleanse the negative effects on the allies. This ability has a cooldown of 14 seconds.
- Kitsune Rush: Kitsune Rush is Kiriko’s ultimate ability which let her summon a fox spirit. This spirit runs in a forward direction while leaving a path that will increase movement speed, attack speed, and cooldowns of allies.
Overwatch 2: How to Do Super Jump with Mercy Hero
Overwatch has various heroes with different types of heroes and one of the top-notch support heroes is Mercy. Mercy is a powerful healer with a versatile moveset that allows her to provide healing from her unique resurrection ability. One particular trick that players had done with Mercy is Super Jump which allows players to jump over the tall structures on the map.
In this guide, we’ll tell you how you can do Super Jump in Overwatch 2 with Mercy.
Doing a Super Jump with Mercy
Players have been spamming Super Jump with Mercy in Overwatch 1 and over the years, the developers have tweaked the super jump technique so the players cannot spam this movement technique in the matches. But it is still very good and in Overwatch 2, you can actually do the Super Jump with Mercy the same way you did in Overwatch. There were some rumors that developers have completely fixed this and players would not be able to do it but it still works in overwatch 2 but not as good as it was in overwatch.
To do the super jump, it is important for you to be near one of your allies. Once you are near your ally, you need to point your crosshair to the ally and use the Guardian Angel ability. This will pull you close to an ally and you need to point in the direction and then let go of the Guardian Angel’s ability to jump in the direction you are pointing. In overwatch 1, it was easy to do the super jump because you didn’t have to point in the direction, you just take off high up in the air but in overwatch 2, you’ll have to specifically flick in the direction after using the Guardian Angel ability.
The Super Jump in overwatch 2 will take some practice to master and you can also jump backward by flicking your mouse down. It will bounce you up in the backward direction but you’ll not get that high in the air, if you have a good movement then you’ll be able to dodge enemies or flank them easily while doing the Super Jump.
Overwatch 2: Sojourn All Abilities
Overwatch 2 is live now and there is a lot of new content in the game for players to enjoy. One of the new contents includes new heroes that are been added in overwatch 2. The new characters are of different roles and one of the characters is a DPS character named Sojourn. She is a high mobility damage dealer and players will be able to deal a ton of damage to the enemies.
In this guide, we’ll be telling you all the abilities of Sojourn in Overwatch 2.
Sojourn is a DPS (Damage-per-second) hero who mainly focuses on dealing maximum damage to the enemies. Her main choice of weapon and her abilities focus on dealing high damage. If a player has a crispy aim then he’d/she’d be able to single-shot the enemies with a headshot. Her abilities allow her weapon to charge up when you deal damage to an enemy and you’d be able to deal higher damage to the next enemy when your weapon is charged.
Sojourn’s abilities are listed down below:
- Railgun: Railgun is her Primary Weapon that shoots rapid-firing projectiles and upon hitting the enemies the projectiles will charge the rifle. After her weapon is charged, right-clicking will shoot the charged projectiles which will do more damage than the primary shots.
- Power Slide: Power Slide is an ability that will let her slide in a direction that will give her a movement boost and performing the jump action while sliding will result in a high jump.
- Disruptor Shot: The Disruptor Shot is an energy field that can be shot at enemies and the enemies that are inside the energy field will get slowed down and take damage from it.
- Overclock: Overclock is the Ultimate of Sojourn that allows her Railgun to auto charge energy for a short duration and shooting the enemies with charged shots in the ultimate will pierce them.