Bows are one of the crucial weapons at your disposal that you can use in various conditions. Having a Bow with the ability to deal high damage will let you engage the enemies in a different style. You will be able to take down enemies from a distance and you will not have to worry about dueling with enemies at a close range. One of the best bows that you can get early that will help you even in the late game is Royal Guard’s Bow. This Bow has an output damage of 50 and you can increase its damage further by fusing it with other materials.
In this guide, we’ll tell you how to get Royal Guard’s Bow early in Tears of the Kingdom.
How to Get Royal Guard’s Bow Early in Tears of the Kingdom
The Royal Guard’s Bow can be found inside Castle Hyrule. It is the flying castle on the north side of the Lookout Landing area of the map. You will also go there in the early quest of the game. You need to complete the quest to unlock the Paraglider and activate the Lookout Landing Skyview Tower. Once you have done that, you will be able to reach the Sanctum of Hyrule Castle because it is where you will find the Royal Guard’s Bow. You can follow the following steps to get the Royal Guard’s Bow in Tears of the Kingdom.
- Use the Lookout Landing Skyview Tower to blast off into the sky.
- Use the Glider to go in the North Direction towards the flying Hyrule Castle.
- You need to land on the area in front of the Sanctum so, make sure to use your stamina carefully.
- Once there, go inside the Sanctum and go up the staircase from the left side.
- Go further up the stairs on the left and you will reach a pillar on your left.
- Go to the next pillar in front of the broken statue and you will find the Royal Guard’s Bow next to the pillar.
Pick up the Royal Guard’s Bow to store it in your inventory and if your inventory is full then make sure to drop another Bow to pick up the Royal Guard’s Bow. You can also find a strong Melee Weapon (Royal Guard’s Claymore) in the same area of the Sanctum.