The Best build for the warrior class can be implied in all of its subclasses. In this guide, we tell you about the warrior class.
If you prefer big brutes with big weapons and you just like to smash enemies with those weapons then warrior is your type to go with. Warrior has three subclasses in it from which you can choose your play style and character.
Warrior Best Build (Skills)
The skills that you want to get are the following:
- Shoulder Charge: Just use four levels to unlock the excellent mobility and for your Rune, you want to get Quick Recharge.
- Hell Blade: Use the ten levels to get the Leap, Deadly Blow, and Earth Flip. For your Rune, you want to get Galewind.
- Strike Wave: Use the ten levels to get the Wave, Limit Break, and Earth Flip. For your Rune, you want to get the Galewind.
- Red Dust: Use the ten levels to get the Quick Preparation, Vital Point Strike, and Red Wave. For your Rune, you want to get the Bleed.
- Tempest Slash: Use the four levels to unlock the Quick preparation and for your Rune, you want to get the Overwhelm.
- Finish Strike: Use the ten levels to unlock the Tenacity, Weak Point Detection, and Kill Confirm. For your Rune, you want to get the Galewind.
- Chain Sword: Use the four levels to unlock the Vital Point Strike and for your Rune, you want to get the Galewind.
- Sword Storm: Use the ten levels to get the Quick Preparation, Weak Point Detection, and Flame Storm. For your Rune, you want to get the Overwhelm.
After level 50, for your Awakening skill, you want to get Berserk Fury.
Warrior Best Build (Gear & Stats)
Focus on equipping as high item-level gear as you can. At the end game, you should have 860 crit and 740 swiftness.
If you haven’t reached this point then try to put 60% stats into crit and 40% in swiftness. You can get more points by leveling up and doing more quests so keep doing that to upgrade your build more quickly.
Warrior Best Build (Engravings)
The engravings for this build are the following:
- Mayhem: You want to get this engraving as it is the core part of this class build. You only need to reach the first level for this engraving as all levels provide a flat bonus of 15% attack speed/movement speed and 65% damage reduction. The only stat that changes is the damage at greater levels.
- Master’s Tenacity: It increases your outgoing damage with no downsides.
- Cursed Doll: It does a significant attack power increase at a cost of a 25% healing penalty.
- Grudge: It is an advanced engraving that is recommended for tier 3 content. It is most efficient against the mobs and you will get your damage increased as well but in return, you’ll take 20% more damage.
- Raid Captain: At 140 movement speed the raid captain provides 18% increased damage output.
- Increases Mass: It will increase damage if you have plenty of swiftness to negate 10% attack speed penalty.
Warrior Best Build (Cards)
The cards you want to get are the following:
Shandi, Azena and Inanna, Nineveh, Wei, Balthorr, Thirain.
In general, these cards are the endgame system for maximizing your character so, you don’t have to get them right away. But these cards will optimize your damage output even more.
After getting all this just save your character build and you’ve got the best build for one of the Warrior Class.
Hope this guide had helped you with what you were looking for.
The Spirit and The Mouse: The Old Man and The TV (Quest) – Walkthrough
After meeting Lumion the Spirit and getting to East Street of the Town, you’ll get a quest named “The Old Man and the TV” in which you have to fix the Antenna above the Café. Lumion will tell you to help the Old Man because happiness gives spirit power.
In this guide, we’ll tell you how to complete the Old Man and the TV in the Spirit and the Mouse.
The Old Man and The TV
After listening to the conversation between the Old Man and the Bartender, Lumion will tell you to help the Old Man by fixing the Antenna so he can watch his show. Look in front of the Café and you’ll see chairs. Go towards the chairs and jump on one of the chairs and then jump on the platform. You’ll see dialogue on the screen which will tell you to shock the glowing objects. Press Y to shock the objects and you’ll get Energy. Shock all of the objects on the Platform to gather the Energy and then go to the left side and jump up then jump up on the right side and follow the path. Go up the platform and go to the right side.
Keep shocking the objects to gather the Energy. You’ll see a pattern on the wall that you can climb up. Climb on the pattern and then leave when you reach the next platform. Go straight on the path and you’ll meet the Kibblin-Box. The Kibblin-Box will require 25 Energy to turn on the East Antenna. You need to gather the Energy by shocking the Glowing objects in the area. You can get 25 Energy by shocking all of the objects on your path to the roof. Shock all of the plants and objects on the roof to gather the Energy. Once you’ve 25 Energy, interact with the Kibblin-Box again and feed him the Energy.
After feeding him the Energy, he’ll tell you to help 2 Kibblins in the area and he’ll be able to power up the Antenna. He’ll remove the Camouflage of the Kibblins so you can see them. One of the Kibblins will be standing on the roof. Go and talk to him and he’ll tell you to rotate the Antennas to align them in the direction of the East Antenna. Go down and you’ll meet the other Kibblin that will tell you to find 5 Fallen Letters so he can put them back in the mailboxes. After rotating the Three Antennas and finding all of the Fallen Letters, return to the Kibblins and they’ll return to the Kibblin-Box and the Kibblin-Box will be available to Power Up the East Antenna.
Return to Kibblin-Box on the roof and talk to him, select the option “Do It” to activate the Antenna. A cutscene will start in which the Antenna will turn back on and the show will start on the TV. Go down to the Café and listen to the conversation. After that, Happiness will appear on the floor. Grab the Happiness to finish the quest.
The Spirit and The Mouse: The Spirit and The Mouse (Quest) – Walkthrough
After reaching the Top of the Electric Pole, Lila the Mouse will get struck by lightning and fall down in the Townhall. Lila the Mouse will survive but she will hear a spirit talking to her.
In this guide, we’ll tell you how to complete the Spirit and the Mouse quest in The Spirit and the Mouse.
The Spirit and the Mouse (Quest)
Lila will start to hear a Spirit in her head when she gets conscious. She’ll realize that her body has changed and a Spirit is calling her back again on the Electric Pole. After the incident, Lila has now powers that will let her move quickly through the Electrical Wireboxes. The Spirit’s name is Lumion and he will tell Lila to use the Electrical Wirebox to come back up on the Electric Pole. Go near the Electrical Wirebox and interact with it to move to the other Electrical Wirebox. Go to the right side and Shock on the Electric Rod to free the Spirit.
After freeing the Spirit, dialogues will start and after the dialogues, The Spirit will tell you to go to East Street of the Town. Go back to the Electrical Wirebox you came up from and use it again to go down. Go towards the main gate of the Townhall to go to East Street. When you reach the door, you’ll see two wooden planks on the bottom level of the door, use the Shock power to remove the planks and enter East Street. A cutscene will play in which you’ll get to see the whole Residential Area.
After the cutscene, go to the right side and climb up to the outside of the window of the Café. You’ll need to listen to the Old Man and the Bartender and the quest will be ended.
The Spirit and the Mouse: The Lightning Rod (Quest)– Walkthrough
There is a huge thunderstorm in the town and Lila the mouse had a long night. The mouse has come to a town named Sainte-et-Claire. The Mouse is going through the streets of the town and hears the villagers of the town from outside their houses. One of the villagers has lost her favorite Scarf and the Scarf has flown away and got stuck on top of the Pole. Lila the Mouse has thought to bring back the Scarf to the Villager to make a change in this town.
In this guide, we’ll tell you how to complete the Lightning Rod in The Spirit and the Mouse.
The Lightning Rod
The Scarf of the Villager is stuck on top of an Electric Pole and you have to climb up on the pole to get Scarf back. You’ll reach South Square which is Sainte-et-Claire Townhall. Once you get control of the mouse again, you need to go straight and climb on the platform in front. You need to climb the off-white pattern on the platform to reach the upper floor of the platform. Press the jump action to grab the pattern and start going up and you’ll reach a metal platform.
Go to the right side and go up from the Wooden planks, jump on the box and you’ll see a fuse box. Go right from there and you’ll reach the Electric Pole. Once you get there, a Cutscene will start in which Lila the Mouse will climb the Electric Pole and start freeing the scarf from the pole. The Thunderstorm gets wilder and a Lightning Strike will hit Lila and the quest will be ended there.