Oxenfree II: Lost Signals is filled with various puzzles and horrifying anomalies that players will get to experience as they progress in the game. One of the anomalies that players will get to experience is the Incoherent Mumbling of Jacob and being turned into an alternative personality of Red which players experienced at 9 PM during the time loop at General Store.
In this guide, we’ll tell you how to save Incoherent Jacob in Oxenfree II: Lost Signals.
How to Save Incoherent Jacob in Oxenfree II: Lost Signals
During the time milestone of 10 PM, players will get to find Jacob again at Copper Creek Trail and together, they will go to the Camber Cape to investigate the first transmitter. During the investigation, Jacob will start moving back and turn into an alternative personality. When players follow and find Jacob just before the shed of Camber Cape, they will have to save him by bringing him back to reality. To do that, follow the following steps.
- Call out to Jacob and once you get the “I Have to Do Something” option select it.
- It will let Riley pull out the Radio and players will have to select three different frequencies to create a time tier to bring back Jacob.
- At first, set the frequency to 93 and hold it until a single point of time tear is created.
- After that, set the frequency to 99.5 and hold it until the second point of time tear is created.
- Finally, set the frequency to 107.5 and hold it until the third point of time tear is created and completed.
Once the time tear has opened, Jacob will come back to reality and strange voices will start. Go through the dialogues and a couple of visions until you get teleported back with Jacob to Copper Creek Trail.