Song of Nunu: A League of Legends Story tells a beautiful story of Nunu and Willump going on an adventure to find Layka, Nunu’s mother. The world of Freljord is filled with various mysteries and one of the hidden mysteries that players can unravel is the ancient murals. These murals unravel an ancient legend adding more in-depth context to the world and the story. There are 7 Murals in total scattered around various areas around Freljord and 3 of them can be found at the starting area of the game, The Shore.
In this guide, we’ll go over where to find all 3 murals in The Shore area in Song of Nunu: A League of Legends of Story.
Where to Find All Murals in The Shore
Starting your adventure at The Shore will start your journey towards the Winged Mountain in search of The Heart of the Blue to illuminate all the darkness. During the adventure, you will be able to find the following murals.
- The Serpent (Grellfeen)
- Anivia Battles a Watcher
The Serpent (Grellfeen)
It is the first mural located right at the starting area of the game. Once you have learned how to jump and got on Willump’s back to cross to the other side by walking on the pillar, follow the following steps to find the mural.
- Cross over to the other side and instead of breaking the next pillar to cross again, go to the left side to reach another pillar with claw marks.
- Attack the pillar to break it and cross it to the other side to reach the mural.
- Interact with the mural to see the portrait of The Serpent (Grellfeen).
- Complete the musical note puzzle to lift up Willump.
- Cross over to Willump.
- Go out of the cave and turn left to find the mural.
There will be a bridge on the right side and if you cross the bridge, you will not be able to come back to get the mural.
Anivia Battles a Watcher
- Complete the Anivia Statue puzzle.
- Go out of the area to come across a pit on the right side.
- Jump down and defeat the wolves.
- Go to the right side again to find the mural.
These are all the murals that can be found in the first chapter and you must find them as you are progressing because once you have crossed through the area, you will not be able to follow back unless you replay the chapter.