V Rising being an MMO traveling is one of the key features in the game like any MMO. There are multiple ways and techniques in V Rising for traveling which helps in collecting resources and exploring. You will have to travel a lot in V Rising but if you’re in a PVP server you’ve to be careful with other players, and you should be careful in your traveling. V Rising has fast travel mechanics as well which we will be covering in this guide.
In this guide, we will tell you all the different types of methods you can use to travel around the world of V Rising.
You can get a mount in the game a Horse you can go in your inventory and check your horse’s stats as well. It will also tell you how much your horse can survive without water. You can give your Mount your desired name as well. The horse is probably the best way to travel around the map. As it gives you the agility to explore different parts of the map and is very fast in speed as well. You cannot only use the horse outside; you can also use your horse inside the castle or if you’re exploring any cave or tunnel, you can do that fast by mounting on your horse. You can see your horse on the map as a horseshoe icon. You can summon your horse and it will come to you where ever you are you can ride it. You can use jump for a quick dismount which can really help if you’re in any combat scenario.
Travel Forms are different transformations your player can go through to travel around in the world of V Rising. They can be very helpful in different scenarios.
Here are all of the Travel Forms available you can use:
- Wolf: This will transform you into a wolf and you can get more speed to travel around. This can also make you get away from bandits and other enemies undetected in most cases.
- Rat: You can transform into a rat and it will hide your health bar and your name bar which will make it visible like an NPC rat. You can use this transformation, if you’re getting chased by any other players or Bandits you can hide in pushes which will help you in escaping.
- Frog: You can use Frog transformation and it will give you the ability to do long jumps which can help you in climbing certain cliffs.
- Bear: Bear travel form can be useful in under attack situations against bandits or other players. It also has a secondary slam attack. Bear is also helpful in gathering resources, you can one slam tree to get the resources.
- Human: Human travel form is also very useful. You can use it to get past certain enemies. You can also use human form and interact with other NPCs. You can pick up their quests. You can also buy different items and buy cosmetics from NPCs using the human form.
Waygates are very useful in traveling, they are used like portals which you can use to teleport to other Waygates. You get one Vampire Waygate you can put it in your castle and you can use that Waygate to teleport to any other Waygate. This acts as fast travel and is very useful if you want to get to a certain region/area faster. You can use Waygates if you don’t have any resources within your inventory.
Cave Passages are also used as fast travel and are a very interesting fast travel system in V Rising. It doesn’t restrict you if you’ve resources in your inventory. You can use a Cave Passage even if you’ve resources in your inventory. These are caves where you can transform into a Bat and you will get through the cave and that cave will take you to another part of the map very fast. As an example, we used the cave passage in Cursed Forest and it teleported us to Dunley Farmlands cave passage. Cave Passages are also helpful if you’re escaping enemies you can go through the passage and it will teleport you to a different part of the map instantly.