Cereza’s character is a witch that players will play in the game and as players progress through the game, she will learn to brew different potions. However, in order to make the potions, players will first have to unlock the recipe for them. One of the potions that players can unlock in the starting hours of the game is Blast Cocktail.
In this guide, we’ll tell you how to unlock and make Blast Cocktail in Bayonetta Origins: Cereza and the Lost Demon.
Unlock Blast Cocktail
You can unlock Blast Cocktail in Chapter 2: Into the Unknown. You will have to play through the first part of the chapter called the Whispering Path. After completing it, you will start Jade Hill in which you will have to follow the Wolf’s Trail. While in the starting area, you need to go towards the west side. There will be Roots blocking a Red Chest.
You need to use the Hug Mode by pressing the L Button to let out Cheshire and then do the Slash attacks with Cheshire to break the Roots. After that, loot the Red Chest to obtain Blast Cocktail. By obtaining the Blast Cocktail, you will automatically unlock its Recipe and you will be able to make it at the Sanctuary.
Using the Blast Cocktail will create a Shockwave which will stun all the nearby enemies. If you are surrounded by a large number of foes then you can use this potion to clear out the enemies more quickly.
Making Blast Cocktail
To make the Blast Cocktail, you will be required the following compounds.
- 10x Mandragora Root
- 30x Baked Gecko
You will get the compounds in the forest as well as loot the chests. Once you have the resources, follow the following steps to make the Blast Cocktail.
- Find a Sanctuary along your journey to rest at it.
- Interact with the Sanctuary and select the option “Concoct”.
- It will open the Concocting menu in which you will see the Blast Cocktail’s Recipe.
- Press the A Button to select the Blast Cocktail recipe and then select the number of Blast Cocktails you want to make by using the Left Stick.
- Once you have selected the number of Tonics as well, press the A Button to begin Concoction.
- Press the A Button to add Compounds and then rotate the Left stick until the white meter fills up to mix the Compounds to make Blast Cocktail.