In Call of Duty: Vanguard multiplayer, users can create a community clan with other players or join one already created (as in COD: Warzone), which benefits us in different ways, for example by increasing the XP we obtain in departure.
If you do not know how to create a clan or how to join one and the advantages that this entails, then we will explain it to you in this entry of our guide. In addition, we also tell you how you can transfer a clan already created in Warzone or Modern Warfare to your Vanguard game.
How to create a new clan?
To create your own clan from scratch in COD: Vanguard what you have to do is the following:
- From the game menu, access the “Social” menu (by default in Play by pressing the “Triangle” button or in Xbox by pressing “Y”).
- Now the “Clans” tab will open, where there are two large options “Join a clan” or “Create”.
- Choose the “Create” option and enter your clan name and clan insignia (name must be 28 characters or less and contain no more than 6 numbers. The insignia must be 5 characters or less, case sensitive and must be unique ).
- Finally, click on “Continue” to create your clan.
Once this is done, you will have created your own clan and you yourself will be the leader. You will now have access to various customization options, such as designing an emblem, adding a clan description, and more.
Rewards for playing in a clan
Keep in mind that a single-player clan will be inactive, which is what will happen to you when creating a clan from scratch. However, this can be easily remedied because you can invite new members from the “Invite members” option in the clan menu, even your friends .
- When at least one more player joins, you can start earning rewards for playing together.
- Mainly playing with other players of the clan rewards you with 10% more XP in the games.
- You’ll earn more XP to level up your account, weapons, and operators faster.
- You can also increase the clan level and unlock new special frames for the cards.
How to join a clan
To join a clan already created by other players in Call of Duty: Vanguard you just have to follow these steps:
From the game menu, access the “Social” menu (by default in Play by pressing the “Triangle” button or in Xbox by pressing “Y”).
Now the “Clans” tab will open, where there are two large options “Join a clan” or “Create”.
Choose the option “Join a clan” and search the clan lists by different filters for the clan you would like to join.
Choose a clan and send an invitation to its leader to join.
You will have to wait for the clan leader to accept you to become part of the clan.
How to transfer a clan from Warzone or Modern Warfare to Vanguard
If you have previously played Call of Duty: Modern Warfare or Call of Duty: Warzone and were already part of a clan in either of those two games, you should know that when you log in with your Activision account in Call of Duty: Vanguard, the game will transfer your clan.
In other words, you don’t have to do anything special to continue enjoying your clan’s progress in Vanguard.