Safety precautions play a massive role in keeping your citizens happy in your dream city. Citizens have their own daily life routines in which they traverse through the city in various means. Apart from building roads for car traversal, you also need to think about the cyclists, pedestrians, and dogs for which you need to place down crosswalks.
In this guide, we’ll tell you how to place or remove crosswalks in Cities: Skylines II.
How to Place or Remove Crosswalks in Cities: Skylines II
Crosswalk is one of the Road Services in Cities: Skylines II that allows you to create a safe path for pedestrians, dogs, and cyclists that traverse the city. Most of these citizens roam near the residential areas and you will be able to place down the crosswalks for them to cross the roads. To place or remove the crosswalks on the roads in Cities: Skylines II, follow the following steps.
- Select the Roads from the bottom of the screen.
- Select the Road Services from the road types tab.
- Select the Crosswalk to equip it.
- Now, hover over the end or start of the road and press the LMB to place the crosswalk or press the RMB to remove the placed crosswalk.
- Back out of the menu to apply the changes.
This road service is one of the smallest safety precautions that you can put in your dream city but this can heavily impact your city. Starting with a small city can help you learn all of these services and gain overall strong happiness from your citizens.