While doing the Runes quest, players will encounter 2 puzzles that they have to solve in order to get the Runes. This quest is in the Library of the Zoltun Kulle where you need to find the three lost runes. In this guide, we tell you to solve the 9 Lamps puzzle and the Mirror Puzzle.
How to Solve 9 Lamps Puzzle
In the lamps puzzle, you need to light up all the 9 lamps that will get you the lost rune piece. Now, to light up the lamps is really simple, just follow the steps and you’ll do it in no time.
- Once you reach the area of the lamps puzzle, activate the thing and there’ll be 9 lamps that you need to light up.
- First, you need to light up the left corner lamp, it will light up two more lamps, you don’t need to worry about the other lamps lighting up.
- Then you need to light up the opposite corner of that lamp. The bottom right lamp.
- Then you need to light up the middle and it will take down all four light-up lamps.
- Then you need to light up the right corner lamp.
- Then you need to light up the opposite corner of that lamp, the bottom left lamp.
All the lamps will light up and you’ll get the Lost Rune.
How to Solve the Mirror Puzzle
The mirror puzzle location will be revealed when you go into the mirror dimension after defeating a mini-boss and getting the second lost rune.
To solve the mirror puzzle, you need to reflect the light off the mirrors onto the Rune. To solve this puzzle, just follow the steps and you’ll solve it in no time.
- Once you are in the mirror puzzle room, go to the left side where the mirror is reflecting the light, you need to move the mirror behind the one reflecting it. Just move that mirror to the left side 1 time.
- Then the mirror which was reflecting the light, push it down 1 time.
- Then go to the right side and push down the right mirror 2 times so it cannot block the light. After pushing it down, the light will reflect around and into the rune.
That is all that you have to do in this puzzle.