It’s that simple to get free vehicles in Forza Horizon 5, but you must meet an important requirement that you probably already have if you like driving titles.
One of the great launches that Xbox users and also computers will be able to enjoy is the new installment of Forza Horizon, under a fifth iteration that takes us to a completely new map of Mexico and the possibility of obtaining a lot of vehicles, even some for free.
If you want to get the most striking vehicles in Forza Horizon 5, you will have to invest a lot of time and buy them at the auction house, at the AutoShow or by getting them through backstage passes , but there is also a way to get us a few completely free.
And there are so-called loyalty rewards where we will be rewarded with completely free vehicles if you are already a regular user of the license.
How to claim free cars in Forza Horizon 5
And it is that getting a collection of vehicles can be difficult at first because you will not have enough money, but if you are an old player of the license you already have enough won.
And it is that according to the previous titles that you have played, you could take a series of welcome gifts or free car loyalty bonuses from previous iterations that you can handle in the new game.
To do this you must do the following:
- Run the Xbox or PC version of the game
- The idea is that you play all the possible races and that you progress in several levels
- As soon as you have played the game for a while and have moved up several levels, a pop-up window should appear telling you that you have won a loyalty/loyalty reward
- Depending on the titles you have played previously, you will receive one or a few specific cars that you already have in your inventory.
Specifically, these would be the vehicles that you could receive according to the loyalty, loyalty, or welcome bonus:
- 2018 McClaren Senna (if you played Forza Horizon 4)
- 2013 McClaren P1 (if you played Forza Motorsport 5)
- 2016 Lamborghini Centenario LP 770-4 (if you played Forza Horizon 3)
- 2013 Dodge SRT Viper GTS (if you played Forza Horizon 1)
- 2017 Ford GT (if you played Forza Motorsport 6)
- 2014 Lamborghini Huracán LP 610-4 (if you played Forza Horizon 2)
- 2018 Porsche 911 GT2 RS (if you played Forza Motorsport 7)
As you can see, there are prizes practically for players of all deliveries, so if you have played several titles before, you can take more than one car.
Apparently, you will only receive the reward if you have enjoyed the previous titles of the license before running the new installment.