Dying Light 2 has been out relatively recently, and many gamers want to know how they can get all the endings available in the game. The reality is that in the game the decisions that we make during the adventure are going to influence the outcome of the plot, and knowing when each one is made is important so as not to mess it up.
You will discover that there are quite a few decisions to take into account. In this guide, you’ll learn exactly what moments in the story define a part of the endgame, as well as the different options that appear in the ultimate mission. Keep in mind that you will find spoilers, so read on at your own risk.
These are all the decisions that affect the endings of Dying Light 2
Here is the full list of decisions:
- During the Bazaar Battle, the side you choose will affect the ending of the game.
- If you betray or remain loyal to the Peacekeepers.
- Helping (or not) Jack Matt will also affect the ending of the game.
- If you chose the Survivors, you will also have to choose whether to keep them and Frank.
- Depending on who you give control of the control tower to, there will also be consequences.
- Another important option is whether to chase the Rogue truck or help Frank.
- Lowering (or not) the water level in the Forsaken base will also have consequences.
This would be during the course of the story, although the most important decision will be made in the final mission, X13. Basically, there are two options (beyond the secondary ending depending on the choices you’ve made from the list above):
- If you let Lawan detonate the bombs, you’ll leave with Mia. The bombs will explode, though Mia will die within hours of leaving town.
- If you decide to save Lawan, the rockets will destroy Villedor and kill a lot of people. Aiden will leave town without Lawan.