Boat Fuel is one of the key items that is necessary for completing the Third Chapter of the game. You will be required to get the fuel in order to take the boat to cross the lake.
In this guide, we’ll tell you how to Obtain the Boat Fuel in Resident Evil 4 Remake.
Obtaining the Boat Fuel
You will be required to cross the lake after finding out that the Church is locked and secured. Make your way ahead on the path too reach the Fish Farm area. Once there, you need to go ahead to find the Merchant. Once you are at the merchant’s place, go to the left side to reach a door that leads to the Fish Farm. Now, follow the following steps to get the Boat Fuel.
- Jump down once from the cliff and go to the left side on the wooden platform.
- Go through the cave and go ahead on the path to reach down in the swamp.
- You will have to make your way to the north side of the swamp by clearing out the enemies.
- Once you have made it to the end of the Swamp, you will see a house locked up.
- Break the lock to go inside the house and interact with the Gas Can to pick up the Boat Fuel.
Once you have obtained the Boat Fuel, go up the ladder to make your way back to the cliff side. Now, go down on the platforms to reach the boat. Interact with the Boat and select the Boat Fuel to put the fuel in the boat.