Players will be required to go through the Castle Gate in order to get to the Courtyard of the Castle in the Seventh Chapter of the game. The Castle Gate will be closed so, players will have to find another way to open the Castle Gate.
In this guide, we’ll tell you how to Open the Castle Gate in Resident Evil 4 Remake.
Opening the Castle Gate
As you make your way to the Castle Gate, you will have to take down enemies as well as dodge the Catapults. When you reached the Castle Gate, it will be closed and you will have to get creative to open the gate. Follow the following steps to open the gate.
- Go straight from the Castle Gate and turn left on the small pathway to reach a circle boundary.
- Clear the boundary from the enemies and jump down from the boundary.
- As you jump down, you will see a Canon.
- Go to the other side of the canon and interact with the weight to lift up the canon to the top.
- Now, go through the gate and go up the ladder.
- Go through the door ahead and take out the enemies.
- There will be more Catapults shooting projectiles at you so, run to the Canon and interact with it to take out the Catapults or shoot at the Castle Gate to open it.
Once you have shot the Gate, it will be opened and you just have to make your way back to the Castle Gate to go through it.