River City Girls 2: All Secret Areas Locations in River City
River City Girls 2 is full of action and players will get to fight different enemies as they go through the story of the game but players can also explore the areas of River City to find the collectibles as well as the Secret Area of every area of River City.
In this guide, we’ll tell you all the locations of the Secret Area in River City Girls 2.
There are eight different areas of River City that players can explore while taking out the enemies and each area has its own personal Secret Area where you can find a secret message.
Secret Area Locations
Crosstown is the first area where you will start the game as Kyoko by going to the high school. As you come out of the school, you will get to play along with the story and go to other areas and you will be able to find the secret area locations in the following spots.
- Secret Area Location #1
- The first Secret Area is in the Carousel in the Crosstown area of River City. You need to head to the Carousel and jump on the stage. Press the attack button on the stage to enter the Secret Area where you will find a Secret Message.
- Secret Area Location #2
- The second Secret Area is in the Pawn Shop in the Uptown area of River City. You need to go inside the Pawn Shop and take out the consoles placed on the shelf in front. Get up on the shelf and press the attack button to go inside the Secret Area where you will find the Secret Message.
- Secret Area Location #3
- The third Secret Area is in the Back Alley in the Downtown area of River City. You will need to make your way to the Downtown area and then go to the Back Alley. Go to the right side towards the Blue Sofa and wall jump on the wall in front and then jump again in the back direction to get on the wire. Go to the left side by walking on the wire and press the attack button on the green door on the roof to enter the Secret Area.
- Secret Area Location #4
- The fourth Secret Area is behind the Waterfall in the Flatirons area of River City. You need to go to the back of the Waterfall and jump twice toward the right side and then jump on the left side to reach a secret platform. Press the attack button to go inside the Secret Area where you will find the Secret Message.
- Secret Area Location #5
- The fifth Secret Area is on the Sand Castle in the Ocean Heights area of River City. You need to jump up on the Sand Castle and then punch the Castle door to enter the Secret Area where you will find the Secret Message.
- Secret Area Location #6
- The sixth Secret Area is in the VR room in the Technos area of River City. You need to go to the right side and you will see the Sheriff on the right side of the Saloon. Punch the Sheriff to retrieve a key and then go to the left side towards the washroom. Punch the door to enter the secret area where you will find the secret message.
- Secret Area Location #7
- The seventh Secret Area is in the Solitary R.C.H.S area of River City. As you enter the Solitary, you will see a yellow door that is opening and closing on its own. You need to press the attack button by standing outside the door to enter the Secret Area where you will find the Secret Message.
- Secret Area Location #8
- The eighth Secret Area is in Mao Sushi in the Sanwkai Tower area of River City. You need to jump on the counter and then jump on the glass above to reach the higher floor of the tower. Go to the left side and then jump on the ledge. Walk to the other side of the ledge and then press the attack button to go inside the Secret area where you will find the Secret Message.
Resident Evil 4 Remake – How to Upgrade Weapons
Resident Evil 4 Remake is a survival horror game and players will get to fight with various mutants throughout the game. As players progress through the game, they will find and obtain different power of weapons. All of the weapons have different fire power which are useful against different mutants. However, some mutants are stronger and they will take more fire power to go down. This is where the upgrade mechanic of the game comes in play. Players can upgrade their weapons for more fire power and flexibility against the mutants.
In this guide, we’ll tell you how to Upgrade Weapons in Resident Evil 4 Remake.
Players can upgrade the Weapons only at the Merchant’s Shop. If you have unlocked the Merchant then you will have to progress ahead in the game until you unlock Merchant. Merchant is unlocked automatically at the beginning of the Second Chapter.
Once you have unlocked the Merchant, you will be able to upgrade your weapons as well as buy & sell items on his shop. To upgrade a weapon, follow the following steps.
- Interact with the Merchant to browse the shop.
- Change the Tab to TUNE UP.
- Inside the Tune Up tab, you will see all of your weapons in the inventory by the picture.
- Select the weapon by changing the picture and then you can select the upgrade you want to apply on the weapon.
Upgrading the weapons will cost you Ptas. which is the currency in the game. Each of the upgrade will cost differently so make sure that you have enough Ptas. for the upgrades you want for your weapons. You can upgrade its Power, Durability, Magazine, and much more. You will also find parts of the weapons throughout the game and you can attach the certain parts to the relative weapon to increase the flexibility of the weapon.
Resident Evil 4 Remake – How to Buy and Sell Items
Resident Evil 4 Remake is a survival horror game which will test your abilities against the infamous mutants of Resident Evil World. Players will get various items, resources, ingredients, and weapons throughout the game but sometimes things can go empty really quick. That is where the roll of buying and selling items takes place. You can buy the things that you most want and sell the things that you don’t want to make money for useful items as well as make more room for your needy items.
In this guide, we’ll tell you how to buy and sell items in Resident Evil 4 Remake.
In order for the players to buy and sell the items, they will have to unlock the Merchant in the game. The Merchant is unlocked by progressing ahead in the main story of the game. When the players reached the second chapter of the game, they will unlock the merchant once they have made their way out of the place they were held.
You will have to get your gear back in order to trigger the cutscene in which a mysterious person will unlock the door. Go outside the place to meet the mysterious person and that mysterious person will be the Merchant who will help you with items throughout the game.
Buy & Sell Items
Interact with the Merchant to browse the shop. You will be able to buy the things that Merchant has to offer as well as sell the items that you don’t need or the items that do not have any use in the game anymore. There are four different tabs to which you can change to while browsing the shop and in order to buy and sell the items, you will have to change to the respective tab.
To Buy the items, you need to change to the BUY Tab and you will see all the items in his shop that he is selling. You will only be able to buy the items for which you have the required “Ptas.” or required space in your case. Select the item and confirm it to buy the items, guns, recipes, and cases from Merchant.
To Sell the items, you need to change to the SELL Tab and you will see all the items in your inventory. Select the item and the amount of the item you want to sell and then confirm it to sell for Ptas. Selling the items will also make space in your inventory which will allows you to buy heavy weapons and many more items.
Resident Evil 4 Remake – How to Get the Insignia key
Insignia Key is one of the main Key Items in the game that will help you get to the Church. Players will have to go through different puzzles as well as fights in order to get to the Insignia Key.
In this guide, we’ll tell you how to get the insignia Key in Resident Evil 4 Remake.
Getting the Insignia Key
The very first task that players will have to do is to get inside the Chief’s Manor which is near to the Abandoned Factory. You will have to open the main red gate that leads to the Manor with the Hexagon Emblem. Once you have made your way through the gate. Go inside the Manor from the back door.
Now go up from the staircase and at the end of the hallway, you will see a locked door which requires a key item named “Crystal Marble”. In order to get the Crystal Marble, you will have to unlock the Village Chief’s Manor Combination Lock. It is on the left side of the living area on the ground floor of the manor. Once you have unlocked it, you will get the Crystal Marble.
After obtaining the Crystal Marble, you need to go back up on the first floor and place the Crystal Marble on the locked door. Move the Crystal Marble in a way to match up the image on the marble. It will create the sign of the cultists and once it does, the door will open. Now, make your way to the desk in the right corner of the room and open the drawer to get the Insignia key.
After getting the Insignia Key, a cutscene will start which will lead you to further progress in the main story of the game.