River City Girls 2 game has many collectibles hidden throughout the game that players can collect as they play through the story of the game. One of the collectibles is Cats players can search and rescute in different areas of the map.
In this guide, we’ll tell you where to search and rescute Cats in the Crosstown area in River City Girls 2.
Cat is one of the collectibles that River City Girls can save by finding them mostly in high places. Once you have found all the Cats in an area, you will complete a challenge name “Search and Rescute”.
Cats Locations in Crosstown
Crosstown is the first area where you will start the game as Kyoko by going to the high school. As you come out of the school, you will get to play along the story and go to other areas but there are many hidden collectibles in Crosstown and Cats are one of them. The locations where you can find the Cats and complete the challenge for Crosstown are the following.
- Cat Location #1
- Go to the left side of the school after defeating the enemies and you will cross a road to reach a small garden. There will be a baseball on the tree. Jump on the tree’s platform and you will see a Cat sitting on a higher platform. Jump on the higher platform to grab the 1st cat.
- Cat Location #2
- From the first location, go down to reach the Downtown of Crosstown. Go to the right side along the Bridge and you will see a Cat sitting at the edge of the bridge near the construction. Go near the cat to grab the 2nd cat.
- Cat Location #3
- For the third cat, make your way to the right side of Crosstown and you will reach a Fountain. Go to the top right side of that Fountain and you come up on a wall. Jump on that wall and then give the direction backward to reach the Wooden Plank on which the 3rd cat is sitting.
- Cat Location #4
- The fourth location of the cat will be on the bottom right of the Crosstown. Made your way to the Market and go to the right side to reach the shop. On the right side of the shop, there will be a green cat sitting on the boxes.
- Cat Location #5
- From the last location, go to the right side to reach the exit of Crosstown. On the top side of the exit, you will see some rocks in the water. Jump on the middle rock to see a cat sitting on top of the next rock. Jump up on that rock to grab the fifth Cat.
- Cat Location #6
- For the sixth location, go to the top right side of the Crosstown and you will reach the main road. Go to the right side until the parking starts and you will see a cat sitting above the Toll Plaza. Jump on the wall above and then give the direction of backward to reach on top of Toll Plaza and grab the cat.