In Rogue Legacy 2, you have to upgrade your characters as you progress through the game because making your characters more powerful will make things easier later in the game. To buy the upgrades, you need to have gold. Gold can be earned by defeating enemies and completing challenges but if you want to earn more gold then this guide is for you because we are going to tell you some tricks which you can do and earn more gold in the game.
Tricks to Farm Gold
These are the following tricks to farm Gold in Rogue Legacy 2.
Traits for Gold
After the initial tutorial level, you will be presented with the Universal Healthcare upgrade for the manor. This upgrade allows traits to give you gold based on how complex the trait is. These are some of the best characteristics to watch for if you’re looking to farm gold.
- Charismatic: 15% gold discount on all shops
- Exploding Casket Syndrome: Gold +50% but enemies will drop explosives after dying.
- Osteogenesis Imperfecta: Gold +200% but you die in one hit.
- Pacifier: Gold +150% but -60% HP.
- Vertigo: Gold +75% but the game is flipped vertically.
These upgrades are great for farming gold. They are even better if paired with certain manor upgrades.
Manor Gold Upgrades
The manor contains several gold-related upgrades to give you more money or save you some between runs.
- Charity Dungeon: Giving Charon gold grants stat bonuses, +5% gold gain per rank.
- Repurposed Mining Shaft: Increase Gold Gain for certain traits, +10% Gold granted by trait bonus per rank.
- Scribe’s Office: Increase Living Safe’s Gold Conversion, +4% Gold per rank.
Farming Axis Mundi
This entire region gives 20% more gold and this buff stack with every other gold upgrade and trait that are currently active. Once you unlocked this region, just go to this region and farm as much gold as possible for future runs.