As Dusk Falls is a story mode game in which your choices will build or alter the storyline. You’ll get many choices in the game along with the major choices. Whatever you choose, the story will build upon that choice. You’ll also unlock the achievements as you make the choices.
In this guide, we’ll tell you all the achievements that you can get in Chapter 1 of As Dusk Falls.
Chapter 1 – All Achievements
The first two achievements of the 1st chapter that you can get are the following.
- Smooth Criminal
- To get the Smooth Criminal Achievement, you’ll have to do the successful Burglary. Yank the help button so, she can’t call for help. Then open the safe with the code “5926”. Lastly, complete all the QTEs successfully to leave the house.
- To get the Bungled Achievement, you’ll have to fail the Burglary and get caught by Dante. In order to do this just fail the QTE while yanking the button and you’ll get caught by Dante and get this Achievement.
When you crack the safe with the code, you’ll also get the “Code Breaker” Achievement.
The next opportunity on which you can get the Achievements are at the Big Sam Arrived checkpoint. You can get the following achievements at this checkpoint.
- Message Received
- You’ll get the Message Received Achievement when the Big Sam radio for help. When Vince’s family is taken hostage, leave the earing on the ground for the evidence and end the conversation with “Yep”. This will make Big Sam fetch help.
- Cop Out
- You’ll get the Cop Out Achievement when Tyler kills Big Sam. In order to get this achievement, you’ll have to lie to Tyler about your family at the previous checkpoint. If you have lied then you have to Hide the Earing and say that you are here just with your dad. When Michelle shows up, say “Let’s Get Out of Here”. This will trigger the cop that something is not right and as he is about to radio for help, Tyler will kill Big Sam.
At the end of the chapter, you can also get two more achievements at the Big Sam Arrived checkpoint. The achievements that you can get are the following.
- Tables Turned
- You’ll get the Tables Turned Achievement if you successfully get the gun from Tyler. When Michelle is taken hostage, you’ll get the option to Grab the Gun. Complete the QTE and you’ll have the gun. After getting the gun, choose the “Shoot” option to get the Tables Turned Achievement.
- Point Blank
- You’ll get the Point Blank Achievement if you get fail in getting the gun from Tyler. When Michelle is taken hostage, you’ll get the option to Grab the Gun. Complete the QTE and you’ll have the gun. After getting the gun, choose the “Surrender” option to get the Point Blank Achievement.