Bayonetta Origins: Cereza and the Lost Demon is an Action-Adventure game that will allow players to uncover the story of the girl named Cereza. You will get to explore different areas in the game that will let you have to fight the enemies along with solving various puzzles. However, before each major event, the game will autosave but what if you want to manually save the game at a certain point?
In this guide, we’ll tell you how to save the game in Bayonetta Origins and the Lost Demon.
Saving Game Manually
In all of the Story Mode games, the game saves automatically at certain major points of the story but they also add a certain mechanic through which players can also save before the major points. Bayonetta Origins: Cereza and the Lost Demon also has this mechanic. You will not see any option in the main menu of the game to save the progress. However, the mechanic in this game to save the progress is inside the playthrough.
Players will have to interact with a Lantern to save the progress manually. The Lantern can be found in different locations along your journey. Lantern looks like a lightened flower and you will also get introduced to it in the very first chapter of the game. To save the progress, you will have to follow the following steps.
- Look for the Lantern along your Journey.
- Press the L Button to rest on the Lantern.
- Press the A Button to save the progress and then select the save slot.
- If you want to save on a new slot, use the Left Stick to change the Slot and then press the A to save the progress.
- If you want to overwrite the save slot, simply press the A Button again to overwrite your save slot with new save progress.
Your progress will be saved and if you exit the game and resume the game, you will start from the last save point.