Cereza is a witch and she has many skills that players will unravel as they progress through the main story of the game. One of the earliest skills that players will get to unravel is Witch Pulse. Witch Pulse can be used to infuse different things to grow into plants and other things. This is one of her Skills that will be used throughout her journey. So, it is important to learn it properly to get through the puzzles more quickly.
In this guide, we’ll tell you how to use the Witch Pulse Skill in Bayonetta Origins: Cereza and the Lost Demon.
Using the Witch Pulse Skill
The Witch Pulse Skill is one of the pre-learned skills of Cereza that players will get to use in the game. You will have to use this skill throughout her journey to progress in the game. In order to use the Witch Pulse Skill. Follow the following steps.
- Look for the items or Infernal Plants on the ground and stand close to them.
- Hold the ZL Button to initiate the Witch Pulse Skill.
- After a moment, you will see a circle in which you have to place a spinning point around Cereza.
- You need to place the point in the circle by using the Left Stick.
- Give the direction towards the circle at the right time to place it inside the circle.
- Once it is done accurately, the infernal plants will grow or another object will infuse into something else.
Sometimes you will have to use the Witch Pulse for a longer period of time and when that happens, you will get to place the points in the circle multiple times. The technique remains the same, you would just have to concentrate more because you will get to place points more rapidly inside the circles to complete the infusion.