As players progress through the game, they will learn to brew different potions. However, in order to make the potions, players will first have to unlock the recipe for them. One of the potions that players can unlock in the starting hours of the game is Umbran Syrup.
In this guide, we’ll tell you how to unlock and make Umbran Syrup in Bayonetta Origins: Cereza and the Lost Demon.
Unlock Umbran Syrup
You can unlock Umbran Syrup in Chapter 3: The First Elemental Core. You need to follow the wolf’s trail at the very beginning of the chapter to reach the Sanctuary. If you go to the left side before heading down to the sanctuary, you will find a Red Chest behind the Roots. Climb up on the rock and break the roots with Cheshire to loot the chest.
Inside the Chest, you will find the Umbran Syrup that can be used to make Cereza invincible for a moment and also cast Umbran Arts more quickly. It is super effective during combat so make sure to use it if you find yourself surrounded by foes. By founding the Umbran Syrup, you will automatically unlock it and you will be able to make it at the Sanctuary.
Making Umbran Syrup
To make the Umbran Syrup, you will be required the following compounds.
- 30x Mandragora Root
- 10x Baked Gecko
- 10x Unicorn Horn
You will get the compounds in the forest as well as from looting the chests. Once you have the resources, follow the following steps to make the Umbran Syrup.
- Find a Sanctuary along your journey to rest at it.
- Interact with the Sanctuary and select the option “Concoct”.
- It will open the Concocting menu in which you will see the Umbran Syrup’s Recipe.
- Press the A Button to select the Umbran Syrup recipe and then select the number of Umbran Syrups you want to make by using the Left Stick.
- Once you have selected the number of Tonics as well, press the A Button to begin Concoction.
- Press the A Button to add Compounds and then rotate the Left stick until the white meter fills up to mix the Compounds to make Umbran Syrup.