In FS 22 you will be confronted with lots of symbols and signs that should explain the functions of devices and vehicles to you at a glance. If you don’t know what a symbol means, here you will find an overview of all the icons with explanations.
Symbols for vehicles
- Shows you the engine power of a vehicle.
- Shows you the type of gear shift in the vehicle.
- Shows you the maximum capacity of the fuel tank and the type of fuel required (diesel, bio-methane and electricity).
- Shows you the maximum speed of the vehicle.
- Shows you the maximum capacity of the vehicle tank. For example, how many grapes and olives can be transported.
- Shows you the weight of the vehicle.
- Shows you the working width of the vehicle.
- Shows you the type of crops that the vehicle can harvest.
Icons for devices
- Shows you the required engine power for proper operation of the device.
- Shows you the maximum capacity that the device can hold.
- Shows you the weight of the device.
- Shows you the working width of the device.
- Shows you the maximum possible speed when working with the corresponding device.
- Shows you the type and size of bales that the device can transport, wrap or create.
- Shows you the type of crops that the device can transport or process.
- Shows you the type of seeds that the device can sow.
- Shows you the type and number of animals that the device can transport.
Vehicle overview symbols
- Shows you how many days you have already owned the vehicle / device.
- Shows you, based on the real time, how many operating hours the vehicle / device has.
- Shows you the overall condition of your vehicle / device.
- Shows you the leasing costs of the vehicle / device.
- Shows you the sales price that you would receive for the vehicle / device.
Disney Dreamlight Valley: How to Unlock Stitch
Disney Dreamlight Valley’s new update has three new characters two of them are from Pixar’s Toy Story and one of them is from Disney’s Lilo & Stitch. Players will be able to unlock Toy Story’s character easily but it is a bit technical to open Stitch’s character. As Stitch requires little patience and multiple Sub-Quests.
In this guide, we’ll tell you how to Unlock Stitch in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
The new update has a Stitch character in the game but you will not find it in the Valley nor in any Realm. Unlocking Stitch will require you to find three different socks around the Valley which will lead to hidden Sub-Quests and then you will be able to unlock Stitch. The Socks are very easy to find as they are not well hidden but the thing is players will not be able to unlock Stitch on the first day, they will have to wait for 10 real-life days to unlock Stitch.
Now, the reason for that is whenever you find the first Sock, the next sock will spawn in the Valley after 5 Real Life days so, you will find all three socks in 10 days and then after completing the Sub-Quests, you will unlock Stitch. Players can also change their system time and date to 5 days onward when they find the sock to complete it in a single day but it would be dangerous because you can easily corrupt your save file of the game. So, be careful if you want to change the system’s Date and Time.
The Three Socks that you need to find in order to unlock Stitch can be found in the following locations.
1st Sock Location
The very first Sock that can be found whenever is on the small Island near Dazzle Beach. You need to make your way to the small Island and you will find a Sock named “Slimy Stocking”. Finding this will start a sub-quest of Donald Duck in which you will have to give the sock to him and find the clue in his house.
2nd Sock Location
After 5 days, the second sock will spawn in the Valley and you will be able to find it in Peaceful Meadows near the pond and the staircase of Dazzle Beach. The Chewed-Up Sock will be Goofy’s and it will start a sub-quest in which you have to return the Sock to Goofy and search his house for the Clue.
3rd Sock Location
After 5 days of finding the second sock, the third sock will spawn in the Valley. You will find the third Sock in the Forest of Valor biome near the river. Picking up the Sock will start another Sub-Quest in which you have to find out the owner of Knitted Orange Sock and then search the owner’s house for clues.
After finding all the Socks and the clues in the owner’s houses. Donald Duck will use the clues to make a Homing Beacon that you will have to place on Skull Rock. The Skull Rock is on the Small Island near Dazzle Beach from where you found the first sock. Place the Homing Beacon on the Island and a cutscene will play in which Stitch will arrive in a rocket to the Valley. After that, you will have to talk to Stitch and Donald and then you will have to place Stitch’s house in the Valley.
After placing Stitch’s house, you will have to interact with Scrooge McDuck’s board and pay 10,000 Star Coins for the house. Once Stitch’s house is built, Stitch will be unlocked and players will be able to complete their questline in the game.
Disney Dreamlight Valley: How to Find Buzz Lightyear’s Playing Cards
Disney Dreamlight Valley’s new update will let players interact with all new characters added to the game and help them settle in the Dreamlight Valley. While progressing through the questline of Buzz Lightyear, he will tell you to find his Playing Cards which are missing somewhere.
In this guide, we’ll tell you how to find Buzz Lightyear’s Playing Cards in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
Finding Buzz Lightyear’s Playing Cards
Following the main quests of new characters added in the game, players will get a quest named “A Space Ranger Reputation” from Buzz Lightyear in which he will ask you to find the Playing Cards that he left somewhere in Bonnie’s Room. Now, Bonnie’s Room is in the Toy Story Realm so players will have to make their way to Toy Story Realm.
Go inside the Dreamlight Castle and access the Toy Story Realm to go inside Bonnie’s Room. Playing Cards will be hidden inside the Books. Players will need to find the Books and then need to interact with them to get Buzz Lightyear’s Playing Cards.
- ⦁ Playing Cards Location #1
- As you enter Bonnie’s Room, you will see a Yellow Colored Book with a Rainbow on it, leaning by the Basket. Go near it and it will start shining. Interact with it and the Playing Cards will come out of it. Pick up the cards to find the first Playing Cards.
- ⦁ Playing Cards Location #2
- Go to the right corner of the room in front of the Red Slide and you will see a Bluebook with clouds and musical notes on it. Go near it and interact with it to find second Playing Cards.
- ⦁ Playing Cards Location #3
- From the second location, go straight pass the White table and look to the right. You will see a Red Book with an Easter Egg on it. Go near it and interact with it to find the third and last Playing Cards.
After finding all three Playing Cards, you need to go back to Buzz to give them to him.
Disney Dreamlight Valley: How to Make Minnie’s Gingerbread Cookies
In the new Holiday update of Disney Dreamlight Valley, there are new cooking recipes added to the game that players can cook in the game and regenerate their energy while eating the delicious new recipes of the Holidays. One of the new Holiday recipes in the game is Minnie’s Gingerbread Cookies which was also shown in the picture from Disney Dreamlight Valley’s tweet for the update.
In this guide, we’ll tell you how to make Minnie’s Gingerbread Cookies in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
Making Minnie’s Gingerbread Cookies
Minnie’s Ginger Bread is a 2-Star Meal that is very easy to make because it only requires two ingredients to cook it. The ingredients that you are going to need are the following.
The main ingredient of Gingerbread Cookies is Ginger which will be hard for some people who did not have unlocked a specific biome from where it can be obtained. Ginger can only be gathered from the Forgotten Lands biome which requires 15,000 Dreamlight. Not only that, the Forgotten Lands biome is only accessible through the Sunlit Plateau biome which requires 7,000 Dreamlight so, it would cost a total of 22,000 Dreamlight to unlock the Forgotten Lands.
The players who are playing from the early access would already have unlocked all of the biomes and they can easily get it by going into the biomes and harvesting it from the ground. The new players will have to grind a little in the game by completing quests and Dreamlight Duties to get Dreamlight and then unlock the biomes.
Wheat is very easy to get as its seeds can be bought from Goofy Stall in the Peaceful Meadows you just need to plant the seed and water it, and then wait for a few moments to harvest it.
Once you have all the ingredients, go to any Cooking Station and add Wheat and Ginger in the Cooking Pot. Then Click on Start Cooking which will consume 1 Coal and the Minnie’s Gingerbread Cookies will be prepared. It is a very easy recipe and you can also gift it to other characters to increase Friendship level quickly.