Having an extra firepower on your side can make a lot of difference in Jagged Alliance 3 especially against the Outpost of the Legion. As players start with only 3 – 5 mercenaries, it would be difficult to take down tens of enemy units on their own. To get extra allies, players would have to hire militia. Militia can be hired after training them in a big city or in a village.
In this guide, we’ll tell you how to Hire Militia in Jagged Alliance 3.
How to Hire Militia in Jagged Alliance 3
Players will have to liberate a big city or a village to unlock the Militia Training Operation. The Militia Training Operation can be unlocked after liberating the Village of Ernie (H2) which is pretty early in the game. However, in order to train the militia, players will require a mercenary with a high Leadership Stat. Hitman is one of the good choices as a Trainer for the Militia. To Hire the Militia, follow the following steps.
- Press the M to open the Strategic Map Screen.
- Open the Operations tab. It is located beside the progression bar at the bottom of the screen.
- Find and Select the Militia Training Operation.
- Select the Trainer of your choice and agree to pay $1,000 to the trainer as a fee. Players can select up to two trainers at a time to speed up the training of the militia but it will cost an extra $1,000.
- After selecting the trainer, start the training of the militia.
Once the required time has been over, all the militia members in training will be recruited to your squad. The next time players start the mission, they will have militia members as well in their squad.