Jagged Alliance 3 has a durability mechanic in the game which lowers the durability of the items such as weapons and gear. Due to the use of the weapons and gear in the missions, their durability will reduce gradually which also lowers the capability of the weapons and gear. Meaning the weapons will have reduced accuracy or damage or the gear that has been damaged in combat will have a lower capability of reducing the incoming damage. To fix the durability of the items, players will have to repair them.
In this guide, we’ll tell you how to repair items in Jagged Alliance 3.
How to Repair Items in Jagged Alliance 3
Repairing the items in Jagged Alliance 3 will require the need of a Mechanic. Players must have a Mechanic on board in their squad as they have the ability to repair the damaged items. To repair the Items, follow the following steps.
- Press the M to open the Strategic Map Screen.
- Open the Operations tab. It is located beside the progression bar at the bottom of the screen.
- Find and select the Repair Items operation in the tab.
- Select the Mechanic by clicking on the blocks. Players can select 2 mechanics at a time to reduce the time of repairing of the items.
- After that, select the Pick Item option to go to the next menu.
- All of the Damaged Gear will be displayed in this menu and players will have to place the damaged items into the Queued Items to start repairing them. They can do that manually or by selecting the Auto-fill option.
- All of the damaged items in the queued items will be repaired after the required time.
Repairing the Items will also cost Parts so players must have enough Parts to repair the items. Players can pass the time by selecting the Play Button on the progression bar and then pause it again once the items have been repaired. All of the repaired items will go back to the inventory with 100% durability.