The tent camp in New World serves as a place where you can regenerate life points, revive yourself or create items. Correspondingly, it is practical to upgrade the tent camp and thus unlock additional options. We at Nintendosmash reveal how this works and what an additional rank brings.
How do you get to the camp? You get the level 1 camp at level 5. There you get a quest that you should set up the camp.
From then on, you can set it up anywhere outside of cities and landmarks. All you have to do is press the “Z” key and you need 5 fresh wood and 1 flint. With “Z” you can also dismantle the camp and set it up somewhere else.
What do you need the tent camp for? The tent camp is particularly useful before difficult quests, as you can get up again directly at the tent camp after a death – but only if you died within a range of 500 meters.
You can also settle down there and regenerate life points for free. Very simple crafting is also possible.
Upgrade tent camp to rank 2 – Here’s how
How do you get the 2nd tent camp? For the tent camp at rank 2, you have to reach level 15 first. Then you get the quest “Same fashion taste” from Bercina Thornton in the city of Königsfels.
If you have completed this, you will get the tent camp on rank 2.
What do you have to do for the quest? For this quest, you have to run and collect 12 shredded silk pieces from skeletons in Ascension. The opponents are at level 17.
- Then you have to travel to Immerfall and hand in the quest there.
- What brings the tent camp to rank 2? The upgrade brings 2 advantages:
The upgrade is not absolutely necessary but offers some small advantages.
Upgrade tent camp to rank 3, 4 and 5
What’s next after that? If you want to upgrade the tent camp further, you can do this over time:
- Tent camp rank 3 you get for reaching level 25 and through the quest “Animal instincts”
- Tent camp rank 4 you get for reaching level 40 and through the quest “Survivor Wolf Observations”
- Tent camp rank 5 you get for reaching level 55 and through the quest “Survivor Fading Light”