Party Animals has 20 Maps in total at launch divided into three different Modes. Players can play the random maps by the Quick Match with random players or friends (up to 3) or can play a map of their choice and rules in a Custom Match with friends (up to 7). Each map is a part of a certain mode and every mode has certain rules by which players have to win the map. However, every map has a certain catastrophe and winning rules that players must avoid and follow to become victorious.
In this guide, we’ll be telling you how to win every map in Party Animals.
All Maps in Party Animals & How to Win Them
The Quick Match in Party Animals offers 3 different maps from different modes that players have to vote for to play the map. The maps will keep shuffling after every map allowing players to experience different maps in their playthrough. If players want to play a certain map, they will have to join or create a custom match which is a great way to enjoy with your friends. Whatever, the case it is still important for players to win the map to get the most experience points which will help them level up and unlock new outfits/cosmetics for their favorite animals.
The Last Stand Mode contains 9 different maps in it with each one having a unique catastrophe that players must overcome to remain the last one standing team. The maps of Last Stand Mode are the following.
- Ichiban: Stay on the higher ground to survive the green gas that increases as the match goes on.
- Typhoon: Be the last one remaining on the surface of the sinking submarine.
- Broken Arrow: Be the last one remaining on top of the airplane that freezes as the match goes on.
- Winter is Coming: Be the last one remaining by sticking close to the bonfires. The bonfires will go out one by one so make sure to change positions.
- Wind Tunnel: Be the last one remaining on the stage by hiding behind the gates to prevent getting blown off the stage by heavy wind. Use the switches to raise the gates to hide behind them. Each switch can be used 3 – 4 times and after excessive use, the switches will break.
- Blackhole Lab: Be the last one remaining by holding on to the debris or the chain in the arena to not get sucked into the Blackhole.
- Beat-Up Bridge: Be the last one remaining on the bridge that breaks down as the match goes on.
- Ice Breaker: Be the last one remaining on the iceberg that breaks as the match goes on.
- Gator Valley: Be the last one remaining on the bridge that experiences huge waves as the match goes on.
The Team Score contains 9 maps with each one having a certain objective that each team needs to complete first to win a point and eventually, the match. The maps of Team Score mode are the following.
- Beast Hockey: Score 6 Points first in an ice hockey match to win.
- Beast Football: Score 6 Points first in a rugby match to win.
- Beast Soccer: Score 6 Points first in a soccer match to win.
- Buzz Ball: Score 6 Points first with a buzz ball that will electrocute and explode from time to time.
- Trebuchet: Explode 10 bombs first by sending bombs to the other side using Trebuchet.
- Into the Game: Grab the most coins first by using the arcade game machines.
- Safely Afloat: Score 3 Points first by bringing the floating safe to your base.
- Lollipop Factory: Gain 3 Points first by grabbing the most candy to bring to your base and pulling the lever.
- Fluffy Redemption: Keep your team’s train at lead by adding charcoal to the firebox.
The Arcade contains 2 maps with each one having an objective of eliminating the other team first. The maps of Arcade mode are the following.
- Winter Cabin: Throw the enemy team’s animals outside of the cabin to gain point. Eliminate 10 animals first to win.
- Final Destination: Throw the enemy team’s animals on to the train tracks to gain point. Eliminate 10 animals first to win.