Pokemon Scarlet and Violet have different play paths that players have to complete in order to complete the game. One of the early paths that players will progress through is the Victory Road Path and in this path, Players have to take on different Gym Leaders. Every Gym has a specific Gym Test that players have to pass and then players would be able to challenge the Gym Leader. One of the Gym Tests that players have to complete is ordering the right menu at Treasure Eatery.
In this guide, we’ll tell you how to complete the Medali Gym Test in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet.
Completing Medali Gym Test
Once players have made their way to Medali city, they’ll meet with the receptionist in the Gym Building and he will them that they need to order the secret menu at Treasure Eatery. Treasure Eatery is a restaurant in Medali City and the Players need to find out the secret ingredients and then order the recipe to complete the Gym Test. To find all of the secrets, you can follow the following steps explained below.
- For the first clue, you need to talk to a local to know how regulars season their dishes. You need to go to the Treasure Eatery restaurant and talk to the person in the suit and he’ll give you the first secret ingredient which is “Lemon”.
Now, you need to take down three different trainers in school uniform. You’ll find students standing in the city and when you interact with them, you’ll be able to defeat them in a battle. After the battle, they’ll give you a clue, and then you need to follow the clue to find the next secret item.
- A Student named Adara will give you a clue “Odd one out at the Ice Cream Stands”. You need to go to the Ice Cream Stands in the city and look for any odd ice cream. When you visit the Ice Cream Stands, you’ll see an item on the menu named “Grilled Rice Balls” which will be the next secret item.
- A Student named Gisela will give you a clue “A Dark spot surrounded by stairs”. You need to go to the Amphitheater and interact with the door. You’ll get the name of the next secret Ingredient “Fire Blast”.
- A Student named Santiago will give you a clue “blue bird Pokemon”. You’ll see a guy in the street with a bluebird Pokemon on his head and you need to listen to the Pokemon and he’ll tell you the last secret ingredient by saying “Meedyum”.
Now, you have known all the four secret ingredients, go to the Treasure Eatery and you need to interact with the person standing in front to start the Gym Test and give him the order. You need to give the order in the following order.
- Grilled Rice Balls
- Medium Serving
- Extra Crispy, Fire Blast style
Once you’ve ordered the food in the following way, the restaurant will rumble and turn into a battle stage where you’ll take on the Medali Gym Leader.