Rainbow Six Extraction- Level up fast: The best methods for more XP
Progress is the core essence of Rainbow Six Extraction. Without experience points, no level ascension and thus no new studies about archaea. Here we show you how the level system works and how you can level up the milestones and operators quickly.
The level system in Rainbow Six Extraction
In principle, the gameplay is dominated by two-level systems: On the one hand, there is the milestone level, with which you unlock new locations, operators, activation tokens, skins, and other extras. On the other hand, you can level up each operator, which gives them new weapons and skills.
The good thing about it: if you successfully complete a mission, you not only collect XP for the milestones but also automatically level up the operator you sent into action. If you want to level up quickly, you only have to concentrate on the mission.
Once you have upgraded Operators to level 10, they will no longer lose XP progress if you fail a rescue mission – this should not happen under any circumstances.
Level up fast: This is the best way
You receive experience points for almost every action during a mission. You can increase XP gain by playing on a higher difficulty, but I don’t recommend it for fast leveling because the risk of XP loss is too high. How to level up fast:You receive experience points for almost every action during a mission. You can increase XP gain by playing on a higher difficulty, but I don’t recommend it for fast leveling because the risk of XP loss is too high. How to level up fast:
- You can earn the most XP by completing all three objectives of a mission and completing it as quickly and cleanly as possible. So don’t focus on many kills, but always focus on the goal and progress as quickly as possible. A successful evacuation is also very important. This gives you a bonus of +90% XP.
- Preferably play solo! If you play alone, you have more control over the mission and won’t be stopped by other players because you can fully focus on the mission objective. If you have a co-op partner ready that you know and who also wants to level up quickly, you can of course also form a group and start the mission.
- Always select the lowest level of difficulty. So you can get through the missions much faster and evacuate easier. In addition, you keep the risk of losing an operator small. If the subsequent missing person mission fails, not only does the operator lose 30% of the experience points he has already collected, but the milestone progress is also reduced by 30% – there is a risk of a level descent!
- We already gave you this hint in our tips : Use the recon drone or scout abilities of operators like Lion and mark enemies or nests before you eliminate them. This gives a little more experience points per kill.
- In each location (New York, San Francisco, Alaska, etc.) there are studies, three of which are always active. You can check out these additional challenges at any time (Example: F10 on PC). You must always complete all three challenges in a stage to unlock the next ones. For the completion of each level you get quite a lot of experience points and the studies are not particularly difficult either. The level of difficulty doesn’t matter here.
- Complete all VR Tutorial missions and studies. Not only do you get to know all the important game mechanics here, you can also level up quickly by benefiting from the XP gained from the challenges. You can see how far you are from the percentage in the tutorial selection screen. The assignments are not particularly difficult either.
- When playing alone it is sometimes advisable not to enter all three zones. Although the last mission gives you the most XP, it is always the most demanding in terms of difficulty. You should only tackle the final quest of a mission when your health is at least 100. Otherwise, the risk of a loss is just too high. The revive kit saves you from the first death in each mission and is a REACT gadget if you want to level up quickly.
Overall, playing Rainbow Six Extraction the way it’s designed will give you a huge advantage. Namely tactically and not like an action-heavy horde shooter. You’ll get more XP for quietly killing infected, and the more nests you destroy, the faster you’ll complete your mission. Because enemies spawning again and again only stop you and are a great danger.
Disney Dreamlight Valley: How to Cook Seafood Salad
Cooking is one of the main activities in Disney Dreamlight Valley that players will have to do pretty often to increase their Friendship Level with the characters in the Valley. As players progress ahead in the game and unlock Moana Realm, they will be able to bring Moana to the Valley and will unlock a quest named “Peacemakers”. Players will be assigned to make Seafood Salad for Maui to cheer him up.
In this guide, we’ll tell you how to cook Seafood Salad in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
Ingredients Required for Seafood Salad in Disney Dreamlight Valley
Seafood Salad is a 2-Star Meal and it is pretty simple to make. Once you have got the objective to make the recipe, you will be required to gather the particular ingredients. You need to gather the following ingredients for Seafood Salad.
- 1x Lettuce
- 1x Any Seafood (Shrimp, Clam, Scallop, Lobster, and Squid)
Lettuce is one of the early ingredients in the game that you can easily get by growing yourself in your garden. You can also buy it from Goofy’s Stall in Peaceful Meadow. Go to his stall and interact with it to buy Lettuce for 12 Coins. For the Seafood Ingredient, you can get any type of seafood. The easiest ones to get in the early game are Shrimp, Scallops, and Clams. All three of them can be found on the Dazzle Beach biome. You just need to go to Dazzle Beach and you will find a number of Shrimp, Scallops, and Clams on the beach.
How to Cook Seafood Salad in Disney Dreamlight Valley
Once you have all of the required ingredients, go back to any cooking station and access the cooking station. You need to select the Lettuce from the Vegetable category and any Seafood from the Seafood category. Simply drag and drop them inside the Cooking Pot and select the Start Cooking option to cook the Seafood Salad. It will cost you 1 Coal Ore to cook Seafood Salad.
You will be creating this recipe for the first time in a quest but after that, you will unlock this recipe and you will be able to make it any time. You can make it to eat it on your own to regenerate your energy up to 570 Energy. You can also sell it to Goofy for 335 Star Coins to make some money.
Disney Dreamlight Valley: How to Cook Seafood Platter
There are a number of recipes that players will get to cook on their own or as they progress through the game. The recipes are learned by cooking different ingredients and one of the recipes that you will get to learn as you were progressing in the game is Seafood Platter. You will have to make this recipe for Maui to cheer him up in the Valley for one of the friendship quests.
In this guide, we’ll tell you how to Cook Seafood Platter in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
Required Ingredients for Seafood Platter in Disney Dreamlight Valley
Seafood Platter is a 2 Star Meal and it is one of the simplest recipes to make in the game. You will be required to add the following ingredients into the Cooking Pot to cook Seafood Platter.
- 2x Any Seafood (Shrimp, Scallops, Clam, Lobster, and Squid)
You will have to add any 2 ingredients from the seafood category to make the Seafood Platter. The easiest Seafood to get in the game is Shrimp, Scallops, and Clams. You can find a lot of Shrimp, Scallops, and Clams on Dazzle Beach. Just walk on the beach and you will find a number of Shrimp, Scallops, and Clams. If you want to get Lobsters, then you will have to catch them in the Glade of Trust Biome. If you want to get Squids, then you will have to catch them either in the Glade of Trust biome or the Forgotten Lands biome.
How to Cook Seafood Platter in Disney Dreamlight Valley
Once you have caught any 2 kinds of Seafood, you need to return to any Cooking Station in the Valley. Access the Cooking Station and select the Seafood Category from the list to view the ingredients. Simply add any 2 seafood ingredients and then select the Start Cooking option to make the Seafood Platter. It will cost you 1 Coal Ore to cook the Seafood Platter recipe.
Escape From Tarkov: How to Complete Seaside Vacation Task
Seaside Vacation is one of the Therapist Tasks that you will get to complete as you progress ahead in the game. By completing tasks of other traders and leveling up your character, you will get to unlock the Seaside Vacation task in which you have to find the informant’s briefcase on Lighthouse Map.
In this guide, we’ll tell you how to complete Seaside Vacation in Escape From Tarkov.
How to Complete Seaside Vacation Task in EFT
Once you have unlocked and accepted the task, you will have to find the Informant’s Briefcase on Lighthouse and then extract it safely to hand it over to the Therapist to complete the task. In order to find the Informant’s Briefcase, you need to go to the Docks area on Lighthouse. It is located near the Pride Rock location. If you follow the road of the Water Pump Station, you will end up under the Pride Rock and you will see a Red Car. The Red Car is also known as the Merin Car and if you go to the right side of the Merin Car, you will reach the Cottages.
You need to go inside the Cottage directly in front of you which will be the most Left Cottage. As you go inside the Cottage, you need to go inside the first door on the left side and you will enter the Bedroom. Jump on the Bed and on the right side of the bed, you will find the briefcase that you have to collect. Simply collect the briefcase and then survive and extract it from the Lighthouse to hand over the briefcase.
Once you have handed over the Briefcase and completed the Seaside Vacation Task, you will get the following rewards.
- +8,000 EXP
- Therapist Rep +0.02
- 57,500 Roubles
- Unlocks purchase of Aluminum splint at Therapist T3