Rainbow Six Extraction raids are missions that take place across three maps, or “danger zones” , with their objectives or sub-objectives. How you solve each mission is up to you, and since the game encourages you to respect stealth , if things get too messy from messing around, you can walk away at any time.
This also translates into a certain balance between risk and reward, in the sense that the more you advance in raids with your team, the more difficult it will be for you, but also the greater the rewards .
Now, Extraction has many types of raids, and even after playing several times some details are not entirely clear unless you really study what to do and how. Shall we tell you? Let’s go!
What are Rainbow Six Extraction raids?
Raids are quite simply the main type of missions in Extraction . They are developed throughout various locations with their objectives that propose you to destroy the archaea , disable their defenses or carry out study tasks to learn from them.
There are four regions: New York, San Francisco, Alaska, and Truth or Consequences (yes, it’s a city in New Mexico). Each one acts as a kind of individual campaign , and each one has three risk zones. In turn, these are divided into three secondary zones , which correspond to the type of objectives you can clear.
When loading the game both you and your teammates will be able to see what type of objectives you will have to complete, and that is right before you choose your agents . If we talked to you before about that balance between risk and reward, it was because in each secondary zone there are extraction points. The key is to get out on time if things get ugly. You’ll see how exciting it is when the arches start to give you the hair and you have to go in an epic way!
On the other hand, you also have the airlocks , which separate each subzone, and inside which you can find first aid kits, ammunition boxes, skill recharge boxes and also REACT accessories (grenades, mines, life shots, etc.) .
Keep in mind that completing an objective does not imply finishing that area. At that point, you can continue clearing the map of enemies to gain experience, request an extraction, or move on to the next subzone. Knowing all this information, we can already talk about the different objectives that you can find in the raids.
All Rainbow Six Extraction Raid Objectives
- Biopsy – Kill an Alpha Archaea using a REACT Knife. To do this, you will have to approach her stealthily. In case she sees you, you’re going to need to incapacitate her. You can do this with Vigil’s Disruptor or REACT technology like Smoke Grenades.
- Hunting – Kill a specific number of Archean Variants to lure an Alpha-type, then kill it. Keep in mind that this last archaea will be much more powerful than it usually is, even if it is a very basic type of enemy.
- Decontamination – Destroy all Impure Nodes and Malignant Neoplasm on the map. Find a room with a lot of nodes and get rid of them. Hurry up, because when you attack the first node, the rest will activate and start producing archaea. Once you’re done, look for the neoplasm and kill it.
- Serial Scanner – In this case, your goal is to find and activate the Catalyst Emitter installed in that secondary zone. As you do so, three zones will appear (one after the other) that you must place the three agents on to clear them. It is important that you do not move away from them, first because you will reduce the time they take and, second, because you will attract arches, and you will have to put yourself in Rambo mode to repel them.
- Specimen: This mission is a lot of fun. You will have to attract the attention of archaea and attract it to the extraction area to study it. Obviously, avoid shooting weak points, because if he dies, you will fail the mission. Oh, if you want a tip: have someone from the team stand at the extraction point to hit the button as soon as you arrive with the beast behind.
- Disable: Take a walk to the Extraction Pod and retrieve the REACT Canisters. Then insert them into the “chimera feeding node root system”. In this type of mission you have two main problems. On the one hand, the cylinders are volatile, and on the other hand, most of the archaea that you will find are, precisely, of the explosive ones…
- No one is left behind: if you are unlucky enough to drop someone on your team during a raid, they will become a kind of Cheeto (or risketo, or KFC chicken piece). At that time, you must take it to the extraction point to save it. A little further down you have another related objective in case you stay or leave someone behind …
- Nest Tracker: Look for dormant nests and inject them with trackers. You will only be able to do your job if the nests in question are inactive, asleep, bored, etc. If not, you won’t be able to do anything. If you destroy a nest with a tracker already injected, you’ll have to find another one to put on it. Stealth, firewood!
- Rescue: In this case, the target is a field investigator who has been left behind. It is important to consider that it is not the personnel with tactical training. They do know how to walk and run, but they have to go hand in hand, so you can only use your secondary weapon . Take care of getting them quickly to the extraction station and voila.
- Agent rescue: in this case, it is your turn to rescue your lost agent in combat. This option will appear automatically in the subzone in which you lost it in the first instance. Find the archean tree holding your agent and pull it up while your team shoots the tendrils and anchor points to weaken the column. Once in your arms, take him to the extraction station, you know. By the way, even if you don’t rescue him, he will end up returning to your squad, albeit without the experience of the mission he stayed on.
- Sabotage: to complete this objective you will have to prepare well. Once you find the archaean column and place the explosive charges, you will have to defend them from all the archaea that will appear. If they manage to deactivate any charges you will fail, so take care of organizing your defenses well first.
- Triangulation – Find three seismic stations within the secondary zone and prepare to activate them in order. Once you activate the first, you have a few seconds to activate the second and then the third, so you must coordinate with your teammates or run like hell.
V Rising: Best Axes Build for both PvP and PvE
V Rising has in-depth Character customization including weapons and magic spells as well. In this guide, we have made an extremely OP build for both PvP and PvE game modes. This build is made using Axes weapons. This build also suits the playstyle in countering actual players as well as bandits and different animals or monsters you counter in V Rising. PvP is also really good using these axes build. If you don’t have many friends and you’re a solo player, this build is the best build in terms of solo grinding. The complete build counters both healing and combat making this build really good.
This build will completely tell you all the Weapons abilities, Magic abilities, and the blood type used with the build.
We have used axes in this build and there are a bunch of weapon abilities used with it as well. The Axes we are using are the Dark Silver Axes with a gear level of 21. The weapon abilities you want to put on the axes are the following.
- Primary Attack: It performs a combo attack and deals 45% – 55% physical damage.
- Frenzy: This ability will add more mobility and you dash forward while hitting. The first enemy will get hit with 100% physical damage. The movement speed will increase by 25%.
- X-Strike: These are the blades that you throw towards the enemies and it boomerangs back to you. It’s each hot with the blade will deal 85% physical damage.
- Veil of Chaos: In terms of mobility, you want to have this ability because it works best with the frenzy ability. When you dash into the enemies with the frenzy ability, you can dash out with the veil of chaos and leave an illusion of yours behind and after a couple of seconds, the illusion will explode, dealing more damage to the enemies. The explosion will deal 50% magic damage to enemies.
The magic abilities are also very important in the V Rising especially in the PvP because you want to make more plays with your teammates and you do want to use the magic in the fight to gain the benefits. The magic abilities that you want to have in this build are the following.
- Purgatory: It creates a pillar that slows enemies and heals the allies and yourself. It deals 75% of magic damage to enemies.
- Sanguine Coil: It gives you a range attack ability so you can attack from far. The projectile launch at enemies will deal 75% magic damage.
- Crimson Beam: It is also for the ranged attack, a beam will be struck in a direction and you can hold it for 4 seconds. The beam will deal 150% magic damage to enemies.
Now the Blood Type is also very important in the build because the blood type will improve certain abilities of your character. The Blood type you want to use for this build is Brute. The Brute Blood type will give you the following increments.
- 7.5% – 12.5% Primary Attack life leech.
- 7.5% – 15% Increased Primary attack speed and gain 1 gear level.
- Healing received increased by 20% – 35%.
Now with these increments all of your abilities that heal allies and yourself, will be amplified to 20% – 35%. Even your primary attack will give you life leech meaning healing you while you are hitting the enemies. All the magic abilities heal your allies and yourself so, their healing stats will also increase with this blood type.
V Rising: How to complete the Servants Quest
In V Rising, you can also make humans NPC your servants, it is a very good and useful mechanic to get resources and manage your Castle base. You don’t have to go for yourself to gather the required resources for the upgrades, you can just order your servants and they will do the rest of the work.
In this guide, we tell you how to complete the servant quest in V Rising tutorial.
How to Complete the Servants Quest
In order to complete the servant quest, you need to make a servant coffin. In order to make the servant coffin, you need to gather a couple of items that will be used in the crafting of the Servant Coffin. The items required to make the Servant Coffin are the following:
After getting both of the required materials, now you need to make the Servant Coffin. In order to make the servant Coffin, you should have 16 Planks, 8 Copper Ingots, and 1 Greater Blood Essence. If you don’t have these required resources then you need to get these resources first. You can make Copper Ingot in Tannery Structure and Plank in Sawmill structure.
After getting all the materials and resources, now you can make the Servant Coffin. Open the Production menu and select the Dominance section, you’ll see Servant Coffin there. Click on the Coffin and place it at your desired position in the Castle.
After that, you just need to escort any Human NPC inside the Servant Coffin and it will convert that human to your servant and then you can give him orders.
V Rising: How to get Greater Blood Essence in an easy way
V Rising game has the mechanics of recipes as well that your vampire can make in the Blood Press machine. This material is the stronger version of the regular Blood Essence that you get by feeding on different enemies or living things. In this guide, we tell you how to get the Greater Blood Essence in an easy way in the game.
Greater Blood Essence
Greater Blood Essence is a recipe that can be made in the Blood Press machine that you have to craft in your Castle base. After you’ve crafted the Blood Press you can make different recipes in it which’ll give you different benefits. The Greater Blood Essence works exactly the same as the regular Blood Essence but it has more efficiency.
You can use it to upgrade the Heart Castle, increase the fortified time of the castle, use it to turn humans into obedient servants, and use it to learn the sealed knowledge. In order to make 1 Greater Blood Essence, you’d need to have 150 Blood Essence and the Blood Press will combine the 150 Blood Essence into Greater Blood Essence.
How to Get Greater Blood Essence in Easy Way
The Greater Blood Essence is a high-level material and the first that you’d get this will be from the Tristan the Vampire Hunter Boss. You’d get this recipe by defeating him. That boss is 46 level and you have to be at least level 40 to defeat him. But there is also another easier way to make this recipe using items other than Blood Essence.
The way you can make this recipe is by getting the Unsullied Hearts. The unsullied Hearts are dropped by the mobs that have a little higher level than the regular mobs. You’d find these mobs in a different area of the map. You can recognize them by their level, if there is an enemy that has a higher level than the enemies around him that means he can drop you the unsullied heart.
Normally the bosses in Blood Altar can drop you the unsullied Hearts. Almost every boss will drop an unsullied heart and what you want to do is that you need to gather the unsullied hearts and bring them back to base to store them. Make sure that you do not consume it while you are low on health. Save these hearts for making the Greater Blood Essence when the recipe is unlocked.
The 4 unsullied Hearts would make 1 Greater Blood Essence and if you want to make it with the Blood Essence then it would cost 150 Blood Essence. That is the only reason to save the hearts so, you can make numbers of Greater Blood Essence material.