Rainbow Six Extraction raids are missions that take place across three maps, or “danger zones” , with their objectives or sub-objectives. How you solve each mission is up to you, and since the game encourages you to respect stealth , if things get too messy from messing around, you can walk away at any time.
This also translates into a certain balance between risk and reward, in the sense that the more you advance in raids with your team, the more difficult it will be for you, but also the greater the rewards .
Now, Extraction has many types of raids, and even after playing several times some details are not entirely clear unless you really study what to do and how. Shall we tell you? Let’s go!
What are Rainbow Six Extraction raids?
Raids are quite simply the main type of missions in Extraction . They are developed throughout various locations with their objectives that propose you to destroy the archaea , disable their defenses or carry out study tasks to learn from them.
There are four regions: New York, San Francisco, Alaska, and Truth or Consequences (yes, it’s a city in New Mexico). Each one acts as a kind of individual campaign , and each one has three risk zones. In turn, these are divided into three secondary zones , which correspond to the type of objectives you can clear.
When loading the game both you and your teammates will be able to see what type of objectives you will have to complete, and that is right before you choose your agents . If we talked to you before about that balance between risk and reward, it was because in each secondary zone there are extraction points. The key is to get out on time if things get ugly. You’ll see how exciting it is when the arches start to give you the hair and you have to go in an epic way!
On the other hand, you also have the airlocks , which separate each subzone, and inside which you can find first aid kits, ammunition boxes, skill recharge boxes and also REACT accessories (grenades, mines, life shots, etc.) .
Keep in mind that completing an objective does not imply finishing that area. At that point, you can continue clearing the map of enemies to gain experience, request an extraction, or move on to the next subzone. Knowing all this information, we can already talk about the different objectives that you can find in the raids.
All Rainbow Six Extraction Raid Objectives
- Biopsy – Kill an Alpha Archaea using a REACT Knife. To do this, you will have to approach her stealthily. In case she sees you, you’re going to need to incapacitate her. You can do this with Vigil’s Disruptor or REACT technology like Smoke Grenades.
- Hunting – Kill a specific number of Archean Variants to lure an Alpha-type, then kill it. Keep in mind that this last archaea will be much more powerful than it usually is, even if it is a very basic type of enemy.
- Decontamination – Destroy all Impure Nodes and Malignant Neoplasm on the map. Find a room with a lot of nodes and get rid of them. Hurry up, because when you attack the first node, the rest will activate and start producing archaea. Once you’re done, look for the neoplasm and kill it.
- Serial Scanner – In this case, your goal is to find and activate the Catalyst Emitter installed in that secondary zone. As you do so, three zones will appear (one after the other) that you must place the three agents on to clear them. It is important that you do not move away from them, first because you will reduce the time they take and, second, because you will attract arches, and you will have to put yourself in Rambo mode to repel them.
- Specimen: This mission is a lot of fun. You will have to attract the attention of archaea and attract it to the extraction area to study it. Obviously, avoid shooting weak points, because if he dies, you will fail the mission. Oh, if you want a tip: have someone from the team stand at the extraction point to hit the button as soon as you arrive with the beast behind.
- Disable: Take a walk to the Extraction Pod and retrieve the REACT Canisters. Then insert them into the “chimera feeding node root system”. In this type of mission you have two main problems. On the one hand, the cylinders are volatile, and on the other hand, most of the archaea that you will find are, precisely, of the explosive ones…
- No one is left behind: if you are unlucky enough to drop someone on your team during a raid, they will become a kind of Cheeto (or risketo, or KFC chicken piece). At that time, you must take it to the extraction point to save it. A little further down you have another related objective in case you stay or leave someone behind …
- Nest Tracker: Look for dormant nests and inject them with trackers. You will only be able to do your job if the nests in question are inactive, asleep, bored, etc. If not, you won’t be able to do anything. If you destroy a nest with a tracker already injected, you’ll have to find another one to put on it. Stealth, firewood!
- Rescue: In this case, the target is a field investigator who has been left behind. It is important to consider that it is not the personnel with tactical training. They do know how to walk and run, but they have to go hand in hand, so you can only use your secondary weapon . Take care of getting them quickly to the extraction station and voila.
- Agent rescue: in this case, it is your turn to rescue your lost agent in combat. This option will appear automatically in the subzone in which you lost it in the first instance. Find the archean tree holding your agent and pull it up while your team shoots the tendrils and anchor points to weaken the column. Once in your arms, take him to the extraction station, you know. By the way, even if you don’t rescue him, he will end up returning to your squad, albeit without the experience of the mission he stayed on.
- Sabotage: to complete this objective you will have to prepare well. Once you find the archaean column and place the explosive charges, you will have to defend them from all the archaea that will appear. If they manage to deactivate any charges you will fail, so take care of organizing your defenses well first.
- Triangulation – Find three seismic stations within the secondary zone and prepare to activate them in order. Once you activate the first, you have a few seconds to activate the second and then the third, so you must coordinate with your teammates or run like hell.
Pokemon Scarlet and Violet: How to Get Evolution Stones
Pokemon Scarlet and Violet also have the mechanics of Evolvement of the Pokemons that are very necessary at some point in the game. Evolving Pokemons will increase their stat as well as their level which will then deal great damage to other Pokemons in the battles. One of the main items required for the Evolvement of Pokemons is the Evolution Stones. There are different types of Evolution Stones in the game and players can use them to evolve a specific species of Pokemon.
In this guide, we’ll tell you how to get the Evolution Stones in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet.
Getting Evolution Stones
There are many types of Evolution Stones in the game and almost all of them require specific progress in the story of the game to get them. There are 10 different Evolution Stones that you can find in the game but most of them can be found in one place if you have progressed enough in the story. The safe point for you to progress in the story to get all the important Evolution Stones is to get 3 Gym Badges.
Gym Badges can only be obtained by defeating the Gym Leaders in the Victory Road Path. You will need to explore and find the new cities and then defeat the Gym Leader of their city. There is one Gym Building in every major city of the game that you have to discover and then pass their Gym Test to challenge their Leader. After defeating the Gym Leader, you will get the respective Gym Badge. As there is not any specific order to play the game so you can defeat any three gym leaders to get three gym badges.
Once you have obtained three Gym Badges, you will unlock some specific Battle Items in Delibird Presents Shops. These Delibird Presents Shops are available in every major city and town of Paldea so go to any Delibird Shop and view the Battle Items. In the Battle Items, you will see the following Evolution Stones ready to be bought.
- Fire Stone
- Thunder Stone
- Leaf Stone
- Water Stone
All four of these stones are Evolution Stones and they are used to evolve specific species of Pokemon. If you have particular Pokemon in your team and if you use the respective stone on the Pokemon then that Pokemon will evolve into a new shape. You can get all four of these Evolution Stones for a total of 12,000 Poke Coins. Each Stone costs 3,000 Poke Coins which is relatively cheaper than the Auction.
You can also find these stones out in the wild but if you don’t want to specifically look out for them then you can just go to the shop and buy them to use on your Pokemon. However, if you like to place a bid in the auction then you can do that as well but it would be expensive because you will have to outbid all of the opponents. Either way, you will be able to get these stones and start evolving your Pokemon.
Pokemon Scarlet and Violet: How to Get Koraidon and Miraidon in a Single Game
As Pokemon Scarlet and Violet are two different games and both of these games have exclusive legendary Pokemon. One of the legendary Pokemon that is given to players as a mount is either Koraidon or Miraidon, depending on which version of Pokemon are you playing. But there is a way to get both of the legendary Pokemon in a single version.
In this guide, we’ll tell you how to get Koraidon and Miraidon in a single game of Pokemon Scarlet or Pokemon Violet.
Getting Koraidon and Miraidon
So, the players who are playing any version of the game would know that they get a legendary Pokemon in the Prologue of the game that your character uses as a Mount to get from one place to the other quickly. The Players who are playing the Pokemon Violet will have Miraidon and the players who are playing Pokemon Scarlet will have Koraidon.
Now, in order to get both of the Legendary Pokemon in a single game, you will have to complete the game. Finish all the paths of the game, and let the credits roll out. Once you have completed the game, you need to return back to the Black Crater where you went into the time mission at the end of the game. Once you are at the Black Crater, you need to go to the right side of the Time Machine and you will reach a wall.
Climb up the wall and go over the large crystal. Go straight and up on the rocky path to find the same Legendary Pokemon that you have. If you are playing the Scarlet then you will find Koraidon on top of the rocky path and if you are playing the Violet then you will find Miraidon on top of the rocky path.
Since these two are the last Pokemon in the Pokedex and they both are level 72 so it would be hard to catch them so, if you have not used the Master Ball yet, then this is the time to use it. If you want to take them out by yourself then you can do that as well. After getting the same Legendary Pokemon, you need to make a trade with another player who has the other legendary Pokemon.
In order to make the trade, you need to use the specific link code for the trade of Legendary Pokemon. Go to the Poke Portal then select the Link Trade option. Select the Set Link Code option and enter the following code.
0400 0399 or 0399 0400
Now, the reason why you want to enter this code in the link code is that the Koraidon Pokedex code is 399 and the Miraidon Pokedex code is 400 so, the players who only want to trade these Legendary Pokemon will use these codes and when you enter any one of the code, you will get to trade your Legendary Pokemon with the other player’s Legendary Pokemon and you will have both Kiraidon and Miraidon in a single game.
World of Warcraft: Dragonflight: How to Get Hidden Hornswog Hoard Treasure
The new expansion of World of Warcraft has a ton of new items and secrets hidden in the zones of Dragon Isles. Players can explore all four zones to find all the useful items but some items are not easy to get and one of the treasures that is a bit complicated to get is the Hidden Hornswog Hoard Treasure. This treasure is located near the Ruby Life Pools area but it requires a riddle to be solved in order to get it.
In this guide, we’ll tell you how to get hidden Hornswog Hoard Treasure in World of Warcraft: Dragonflight.
Hidden Hornswog Hoard Treasure
As most of the players would take a break from leveling up in Dragon Isles and go out exploring in Waking Shores. They might run into a treasure named Hidden Hornswog Hoard near the Ruby Life Pools area. This treasure is hidden behind a giant frog who will not move out of the way. You can try many tricks with dragon mount or any other mount but the frog will not let you go inside the cave behind him. If you look closely at the area around the cave, you will find a book that has a riddle written inside it. The players will have to solve a riddle to get access to the cave. So, now players will have to look for certain items to solve the riddle.
Solving the Riddle
The riddle will tell you to mix some specific ingredients and give the treat to the Swog to get access to the cave. Now, there are three items that you need to find and then combine them together to make a treat. We’ll go over all three items that you need to collect and tell you their exact locations.
The first ingredient that you need to get is the Well-Preserved Bone that can be found at the top of the tower in the Life Vault Ruins area in the Waking Shores. To get to the exact tower and location, go to 66.18 55.29 coordinates.
The second ingredient that you need to get is Marmoni’s Prize which can be found in one of the boxes behind the tent in Dragonscale Basecamp in the Waking Shores. To get to the exact tent and location, go to 47.74 83.53 coordinates.
Adventurer’s Lost Soap Bar
The third and last ingredient that you need to get is Adventurer’s Lost soap Bar which can be found in a barrel filled with water in the Wild Preserve area in the Waking Shores. To get to the exact Barrel and location, go to 39.60 84.70 coordinates.
After getting all the ingredients, you need to go back to the hidden Hornswog Hoard treasure’s location and click on one of the items in your bag to combine all three of the collected items. After that, players need to throw the combined treat at Swog and he will begin to eat the treat and the players will be able to go inside the cave.
The cave has a treasure chest from which players will get a Battle Pet named “Roseate Hopper”. It is a purple Frog that is an Aquatic type Battle Pet and players can use it while they are facing the enemies to have some assistance in the battle. Players will also get around 4,000 to 5,000 Experience Points for opening the treasure chest.