Equipping the perks that synergize best with the character’s main ability can make a significant difference in The Texas Chain Saw Massacre, especially for the Victims. There are 5 characters in the Victims category, each with a unique ability that can be used when charged. However, to make the most of these abilities or increase the chances of escaping, it’s important to equip a perk in their loadout.
If you’re searching for the best perks for the Victims, you’re in the right place. This guide will help you choose the best perk for each character in the Victims category in The Texas Chain Saw Massacre.
Best Perks for Victims in The Texas Chain Saw Massacre
There are several perks for Victims, all related to specific attributes. Victims have a total of 5 attributes: Toughness, Endurance, Strength, Proficiency, and Stealth. Equipping a perk enhances the associated attribute. For example, the Fight Back Perk enhances the Strength attribute, reducing the stamina regeneration of the Family character in close encounters. As you can equip up to three perks, you should select them in a way that enhances at least three of your attributes.
We will list the best perk for each character in the Victims category that you should equip in their loadout while playing with that character.
- Fight Back: The Fight Back Perk enhances the Strength attribute and is best for Leland. He has the highest Strength attribute among all the characters, and his main ability, Life Saver, can be used to stun a Family character. The Fight Back Perk reduces the stamina regeneration of a Family character after Leland survives a close encounter.
- Must Have Been The Wind: This perk enhances the Stealth attribute and is best for Connie. Her main ability, Focused, allows her to open locked doors in a single blow, consuming stamina and alerting Family characters. Must Have Been The Wind can disregard the noise and allow Connie to remain stealthy. It starts with up to 3 charges and can be leveled up to a total of 5 charges.
- Empowered: The Empowered Perk enhances the Endurance attribute and is best for Ana. She has the highest Toughness attribute, making her the tankiest character. As Ana can endure many hits and escape, the Empowered Perk lets her regain some health and stamina, increasing her survival chances.
- Twinkle Toes: This perk enhances the Stealth attribute and is best for Julie. With the highest Stealth attribute, Julie’s main ability, Escape, lets her run silently. Twinkle Toes prevents her from triggering Bone Charms, enhancing her silence while moving.
- Spotter: The Spotter Perk enhances the Stealth attribute and is best for Sonny. He is a balanced character with the main ability Heightened Sense, detecting nearby noises and movements. The Spotter perk lets Sonny see nearby Family characters and highlights them for other Victims. The initial highlight range is 1m, increasing to 2m as the perk levels up.
Apart from these perks, you can mix and match the other two perk slots with different perks to suit your gameplay style.