You can find Mjolnir armor lockers in the Halo Infinite campaign. Our guide explains what is hidden in the closets and why this is especially important for multiplayer fans.
Spartan fashion: armored lockers contain cosmetic items for multiplayer mode.
Halo Infinite: Mjolnir armor lockers explained
There are a total of 34 Mjolnir armor lockers to discover in the Halo Infinite game world.
- These are distributed in different areas; you can reach them, for example, by clearing outposts.
- By interacting with the closet, you get a cosmetic item.
- You can use this in multiplayer mode to personalize your Spartan.
- The items relate to different categories. There are coatings for certain armor, weapons, and vehicles, as well as armor emblems, attitudes, and brands.
- Depending on the difficulty of unlocking the respective lockers, the items are divided into three levels of rarity, namely rare, epic and legendary.
For those who only want to play the campaign, the cupboards are less interesting because the items cannot be used there. For multiplayer players, however, the rewards are all the more exciting; after all, they mean further possibilities for customization.