Destroyer is a new subclass to the Warrior class and to make the best build for this character we’ll be going through all the abilities and awakening skills that you should get then what are the best engraving gems and cards to use for end-game content.
Destroyer is a slow but very hard-hitting class, he has a lot of shielding from his skills and he can deal a ton of damage as well. Destroyer has a Colossal Sword as a weapon that deals crazy damage to the enemies and the best Engraving to use in the end-game content would be Rage Hammer.
Destroyer Best Build (Skills)
Now for the build, the skills that you want to get are the following:
- Heavy Crash: Just use four levels to unlock the quick blow and for your Rune, you want to get Rage.
- Full Swing: Use 12 levels to select the Agile Movement, Scary Hammer, and Beast’s Eye. For the Gems, you want to get both types so one for the cooldown reduction and one for the damage increase. For your Rune, you want to get the Overwhelm.
- Dreadnaught: Use the 12 levels to select the Tenacity, Toughened Body, and Violent Hammer. For the Gems, you only want to get the cooldown reduction and for your Rune, you want to get the Protection.
- Seismic Hammer: Use the 12 levels to select the Tenacity, Sharp Wall, and Starving Strength. For the Gems, you want to get both types so one for the cooldown reduction and one for the damage increase. For your Rune, you want to get the Galewind.
- Endure Pain: Use the 10 levels to select the Wide Strike, Trace of Pain, and Healthy Mentality. For the Gems, you only want to get the cooldown reduction and for your Rune, you want to get the Focus.
- Earth Eater: Use the 12 levels to select the Enhanced Strike, Tenacity, and Earthen Rage. For the Gems, you want to get both types so one for the cooldown reduction and one for the increased damage. For the Rune, you want to get the Galewind.
- Jumping Smash: Use the 12 levels to select Superior Change, Lucky Core, and Smash. For the Gems, you only want to get the cooldown reduction and for your Rune, you want to get the Overwhelm.
- Perfect Swing: Use the 12 levels to select the Weak Point Detection, Sharp Hammer, and Intemperance. For the Gems, you want to get both types so one for the cooldown reduction and one for the damage increase. For your Rune, you want to get the Galewind.
After level 50, get the Big Bang for your Awakening Skill.
Destroyer Best Build (Gear & Stats)
Focus on equipping as high item-level gear as you can. At the end game, you should have 1250 Crit and 450 swiftness.
If you haven’t reached this point then try to put 70% stats into Crit and 30% in swiftness.
You can get more points by leveling up and doing more quests so keep doing that to upgrade your build more quickly.
Destroyer Best Build (Engravings)
The Engravings for this build are the following:
- Rage Hammer: When you use the Gravity Release Skill which are the purple abilities that will give you +5% Crit and +15% Crit Damage based on the number of cores you are using.
- Master Brawler: This engraving will give you a +25% bonus in Head Attack Damage.
- Super Charge: This engraving will increase your charging speed by 40% and it will increase your damage by 20%.
- Barricade: This engraving will give you a damage increase of 16% when you are shielded.
- Grudge: It is an advanced engraving that is recommended for tier 3 content. It is most efficient against the mobs and you will get your damage increased as well but in return, you’ll take 20% more damage.
- Cursed Doll: It does a significant attack power increase at a cost of a 25% healing penalty.
The recommendation on the engraving is to get the first three engravings first and then the bottom three.
Destroyer Best Build (Cards)
The Cards you want to get are the following:
Shandi, Azena and Innana, Nineveh, Wei, Balthorr, Thirain.
In general, these cards are the endgame system for maximizing your character so, you don’t have to get them right away. But these cards will optimize your damage output even more.
After getting all this just save your character build and you’ve got the best build for Destroyer.
Dead Space: How to Get the Pulse Rifle
There are a lot of different items as well as weapons that players will find throughout their gameplay. All weapons can be used to take down Necromorphs in some way and one of the early weapons that players can find in the game is Pulse Rifle.
In this guide, we’ll tell you how to get the Pulse Rifle in Dead Space.
Pulse Rifle Location
Pulse Rifle is one of the early weapons in Dead Space and players can find this weapon in the 2nd Chapter: Intensive Care of the game. Pulse Rifle can be found in the Medical Tram Station. Players will be able to reach the location in a very short time after starting the second chapter.
Getting the Pulse Rifle
At the start of the chapter, players will get a new module named “Kinesis Module”. This module is necessary because it will help the players to get to the Medical Tram Station location. After finding the Kinesis Module, use it to move the two big blocks that are blocking the way. You need to press the L2 button to aim and then press the Circle button to use Kinesis to move the objects.
Move both of the blocks and then make your way ahead to the Medical Tram Station door. Open the door and you will see a soldier on her last breath. She will die in front of you, dropping her Pulse Rifle on the floor. Go near the Pulse Rifle to store it in your inventory.
NOTE: Sometimes it takes more time to trigger the scene where Isaac picks up the Pulse Rifle. Try it multiple times if Isaac is not picking up the weapon on the first try.
Equip Pulse Rifle
After picking up the Pulse Rifle, it will be stored in your inventory. You will have to equip the Pulse Rifle in order to use it. To equip the Pulse Rifle, follow the following steps.
- Press the Triangle Button to open the Inventory.
- Select the Pulse Rifle and select it to see the Equip Option.
- Press the X Button to equip it and then select the space that you want to allocate to the Pulse Rifle.
Pulse Rifle will be equipped and you can press the Directional Buttons to pull out the weapons that are currently equipped in the slots.
Dead Space: How to Get Kinesis Module
Dead Space has a lot of different schematics for the weapons and different modules for the Suit of the main Protagonist. Players will find different modules as they progress through the main story of the game and one of the modules that players can find early in the game is Kinesis Module.
In this guide, we’ll tell you how to get Kinesis Module in Dead Space.
Kinesis Module Location
Kinesis Module can be found in the 2nd Chapter: Intensive Care. It can be found at the very start of the chapter on the boxes near the body. The exact location is Medical Deck which players can reach at the very end of the 1st Chapter: New Arrivals. It will be the shining items on the boxes near the body. Go near it to grab the module and put it in Isaac’s Suit.
Getting Kinesis Module
To get to the Medical Deck, players will have to go to the Flight Deck Tram Station which can be accessed through the Flight Lounge. After the Kellion has blown up, make your way to the Lounge and go to the left side to reach the Flight Deck Train Station. Go straight to access the elevator. Go down from the elevator and you will get to another door that leads to Medical.
Go through the Medical door and use the elevator to go down further and then you will reach the Medical Deck where you will find the Kinesis Module.
Use of Kinesis Module
Kinesis Module is used to move the objects. You can use it to move boxes as well as big components. Additionally, it can be used to hit enemies with a sharp item on the floor so, if you are out of bullets then it can come in very handy.
However, just like the Stasis Module, it also needs to be recharged after a few uses. There are many Module Recharge Stations that you can find as you go ahead and explore the USG Ishimura. Make sure to recharge your modules.
Dead Space: Chapter 2: Intensive Care – Walkthrough
In this guide, we’ll be covering the second chapter (Intensive Care) of Dead Space.
Intensive Care – Walkthrough
The 2nd chapter will begin in the Medical Deck where you will another module for your suit. You will find Kinesis Module that can be used to move the objects. You need to move the two big blocks ahead and make space for yourself to cross between them. Go ahead to the Medical Tram Station where you will find a new weapon “Pulse Rifle”. Equip the Pulse Rifle to your inventory to use it.
Go to the Security Station and move the boxes Kinesis Module to get to the next door. Go through the door on the right side and you need to find the Hydrazine Tank and a Shock Pad. Go along the path and go to Imaging Diagnostics. Move the Cylinder which is blocking the way. Go to the other side and place the battery on the side of the Circuit Breaker to activate it. Now interact with the Circuit Breaker and activate the Elevator. Go up from the elevator and move the platform to the right side to cross the gap.
Go to the right side and to the end of the hallway to enter the Zero-G Therapy. Open the door and go inside and follow the path until you reach an area with vacuum. You need to get to the other side quickly before your oxygen tank runs out. You can see it on the back of your suit. Use the Locator by pressing the Right Stick and then follow the path. Once you have exited the vacuum area. You will get to use the boosters of your character’s suit. Fly to the other side to reach Zero-G Therapy Maintenance. Inside the maintenance room, you will find Hydrazine Cannister.
Now, go back to the vacuum area and you will get to use the booster in the vacuum area as well. Go up in the vacuum area and go to the Coolant Pipelines. Make your way to the Security Station by following the Locator and then you will get to Research Wing where you will get to use Stasis on a door to cross through it. Go into the Main Lab and the quarantine will come back online. You will have to kill the Necromorphs and then use the elevator to get to the lower level. There will be some more Necromorphs so, kill them as well. The quarantine will be disabled and all the closed doors will be opened.
Use the Locator and follow it to reach the Biological Prosthetic. You will get to kill a new type of enemy here. Kill the enemy and then go up the elevator and kill a couple of more. Go through the door to reach the Limb Simulation Therapy. Here you will find the Shock Pad. Switch off the shock Pad by using the Circuit Breaker and activate the door. Grab the Shock Pad and go through the door. Now, you need to plant the explosive charge.
Go to the Security Station and use the Stasis on the door. Go through the door and plant the explosive charge on the marked spot. Now, go to the cabin next to the spot to detonate the charge. A Necromorph will come down the opened path. Kill it and then follow the path. Go into the Emergency Room and you will have to follow Nicole’s Hologram. Use the Circuit Breaker to activate the Shower and to get loot. After you have obtained loot, remove the power cell from the side of the Circuit Breaker and plug it into the left side of ER Hallway A door.
Once the door is powered up, open it and go to the right side. Follow the path to reach the Intensive Care Unit. Go ahead to the Morgue and use the Power Cell to open the elevator. Use the Elevator and you will reach Autopsy Room.
You will find the Captain in Autopsy Room and the captain’s body will get infected and you will get to fight the captain. Kill the captain and clear the Morgue from the enemies. After that, take the captain’s rig from the bed and now, you will have to return back to Medical Tram Station.
Use the Locator to get back to the Medical Tram Station and Override the lockdown to call the tram. Go inside the Tram and select the Hangar – Cargo – Tram Control as your destination. Use the Locator and follow the path to reach Main Hangar Bay. Reaching the Main Hangar Bay will conclude the second chapter and the third chapter will start.