Lost Ark has an Affinity system in the game, to do the Affinity you will have to find NPCs on the map that have heart-shaped. You can find these NPCs in big cities from any continent. You have to go talk to an NPC to start the Affinity.
There are a variety of NPCs available to start the Affinity with. In this guide, we’ll focus on the best NPCs to do Affinity that will be most rewarding. The First three NPCs you should Affinity regarding tier 1 are these:
- You can go to these NPCs with you’re doing Affinity and you can give them gifts. This will increase your Affinity level.
- You can also play songs for the NPCs that will also increase the Affinity level.
- You can also use emotes for the NPCs that will also increase the Affinity level.
Quick Gold Rewards with NPCs Affinity
The NPCs selected are really good for getting quick gold rewards. Each of these NPCs when reaching the Amicable Affinity level, they’ll reward you with 200 gold which is really good for the start of the Affinity.
- BLackFang will reward you with 200 gold at the Amicable Affinity level.
- Ealyn will reward you with 200 gold at the Amicable Affinity level.
- Thirian will reward you with 200 gold at the Amicable Affinity level.
These are the best three NPC to use for the Affinity keeping in mind the rewards they will give you.
Big Gold rewards with NPCs Affinity
The NPCs Selected in this category are really good for Big gold rewards. These NPCs will reward you big in gold when you reach the Friendly and Trusted Affinity level.
Avele is a really good NPC you can do Affinity with in order to get big gold as a reward.
- With Avele you will get 500 gold at Friendly Affinity level.
- Avele will also award you 900 gold at the Trusted Affinity level.
For the rewards, Avele is a really nice pick to do Affinity with. It will take a fair amount of time to reach the Affinity levels but Avele is worth the grind.
Sasha is one of the highest rewarding NPCs if you’re doing the Affinity with her.
- Sasha will give you 500 gold when you reach Friendly Affinity level with her.
- On the Trusted Affinity level, Sasha will reward you 1200 gold.
For these reasons, Sasha is the very best pick for doing Affinity.
Giant’s Heart with NPC Affinity
Giant’s Heart is very worthy as they will help you unlock skill points and there are some NPCs that will reward you Giant’s Heart when doing Affinity with them. These are the best picks for NPCs rewarding Giant’s Heart:
Beatrice will reward you with Giant’s Heart when you reach the Friendly Affinity level with her. Giant’s Heart then will help you unlock your additional skill points.
Sasha being one of the best gold rewarding NPC, She’s also very good for Giant’s heart reward.
- Sasha will reward you Giant’s Heart when you reach Friendly Affinity level with her.
- You can get your 1200 gold plus the Giant’s Heart when you get to the Friendly Affinity level.
Adventure Book Rewards with NPCs Affinity
There are some NPCs that when you do Affinity with them will reward you with special items. These items will help you complete Adventure Book items.
Sierra will reward you with the special potato when you reach the Trusted Affinity level with her. This Special potato can be used to craft potatoes with stigmas and marks. This cuisine will result in Arthemis Adventure Book completion item.
Orelda will reward you with the Rohindl Cookbook when you reach the Trusted Affinity level with her. Rohindl Cookbook is an ingredient used to craft Roll Snail. Rohindl Cookbook will help contribute and unlock the Rohindl Adventure Book Completion item.
Thunder will award you with a ritual food ingredient when you reach the Trusted Affinity level with her. Ritual food ingredient is used to craft Leftover food. This will contribute to unlocking the Yudia Adventure Book Completion item.
Overwatch 2: Kiriko All Abilities
Overwatch 2 has been launched with new content for players that also includes new characters. There are 3 new characters in Overwatch 2 and one of them is a supporting character named Kiriko. Kiriko is a supporting hero that is necessary for the competitive composition in Overwatch. Kiriko has a unique playstyle that will let players play her as a healer, aggressive, or even DPS hero.
In this guide, we’ll be telling you all the abilities of Kiriko in Overwatch 2.
Kiriko is a supporting hero in overwatch 2 but with the abilities set that she has she can be played as an aggressive or DPS hero. Mostly her abilities support allies to heal or make them invulnerable for a short period of time but she can also climb walls and directly teleport to the allies to help them. Other than healing, she also shoots a projectile that deals increased critical damage. Players would be able to play her in different playstyles and support their team in a unique way.
Kiriko has the following abilities:
- Healing Ofuda: Her primary fire is healing talismans that seek targeted allies.
- Kunai: Her secondary fire is a sharp projectile that deals increased critical damage. The projectile will deal 40 – 120 damage depending on the body shot or headshot.
- Wall Climb: Movement with Kiriko is far more fun because she can climb the walls that she jumps on which makes her very good in rotation or flanking.
- Swift Step: This ability allows her to directly teleport to an ally. She’ll also be to teleport through the walls. This ability has a cooldown of 7 seconds.
- Protection Suzu: This ability will let Kiriko shoot an arcing projectile which will cause allies to become invulnerable for a short period of time. This projectile will also cleanse the negative effects on the allies. This ability has a cooldown of 14 seconds.
- Kitsune Rush: Kitsune Rush is Kiriko’s ultimate ability which let her summon a fox spirit. This spirit runs in a forward direction while leaving a path that will increase movement speed, attack speed, and cooldowns of allies.
Overwatch 2: How to Do Super Jump with Mercy Hero
Overwatch has various heroes with different types of heroes and one of the top-notch support heroes is Mercy. Mercy is a powerful healer with a versatile moveset that allows her to provide healing from her unique resurrection ability. One particular trick that players had done with Mercy is Super Jump which allows players to jump over the tall structures on the map.
In this guide, we’ll tell you how you can do Super Jump in Overwatch 2 with Mercy.
Doing a Super Jump with Mercy
Players have been spamming Super Jump with Mercy in Overwatch 1 and over the years, the developers have tweaked the super jump technique so the players cannot spam this movement technique in the matches. But it is still very good and in Overwatch 2, you can actually do the Super Jump with Mercy the same way you did in Overwatch. There were some rumors that developers have completely fixed this and players would not be able to do it but it still works in overwatch 2 but not as good as it was in overwatch.
To do the super jump, it is important for you to be near one of your allies. Once you are near your ally, you need to point your crosshair to the ally and use the Guardian Angel ability. This will pull you close to an ally and you need to point in the direction and then let go of the Guardian Angel’s ability to jump in the direction you are pointing. In overwatch 1, it was easy to do the super jump because you didn’t have to point in the direction, you just take off high up in the air but in overwatch 2, you’ll have to specifically flick in the direction after using the Guardian Angel ability.
The Super Jump in overwatch 2 will take some practice to master and you can also jump backward by flicking your mouse down. It will bounce you up in the backward direction but you’ll not get that high in the air, if you have a good movement then you’ll be able to dodge enemies or flank them easily while doing the Super Jump.
Overwatch 2: Sojourn All Abilities
Overwatch 2 is live now and there is a lot of new content in the game for players to enjoy. One of the new contents includes new heroes that are been added in overwatch 2. The new characters are of different roles and one of the characters is a DPS character named Sojourn. She is a high mobility damage dealer and players will be able to deal a ton of damage to the enemies.
In this guide, we’ll be telling you all the abilities of Sojourn in Overwatch 2.
Sojourn is a DPS (Damage-per-second) hero who mainly focuses on dealing maximum damage to the enemies. Her main choice of weapon and her abilities focus on dealing high damage. If a player has a crispy aim then he’d/she’d be able to single-shot the enemies with a headshot. Her abilities allow her weapon to charge up when you deal damage to an enemy and you’d be able to deal higher damage to the next enemy when your weapon is charged.
Sojourn’s abilities are listed down below:
- Railgun: Railgun is her Primary Weapon that shoots rapid-firing projectiles and upon hitting the enemies the projectiles will charge the rifle. After her weapon is charged, right-clicking will shoot the charged projectiles which will do more damage than the primary shots.
- Power Slide: Power Slide is an ability that will let her slide in a direction that will give her a movement boost and performing the jump action while sliding will result in a high jump.
- Disruptor Shot: The Disruptor Shot is an energy field that can be shot at enemies and the enemies that are inside the energy field will get slowed down and take damage from it.
- Overclock: Overclock is the Ultimate of Sojourn that allows her Railgun to auto charge energy for a short duration and shooting the enemies with charged shots in the ultimate will pierce them.